*single handedly saves your portfolio*

*single handedly saves your portfolio*

Only thing I'm in the green right now.

Also, Ethercraft thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x0955d3a64076b625fcaf54613a90c509bbdf069a&p=1
twitter.com/ljxie/status/947942876645752832
etherscan.io/tx/0xe0d676d8a17180a28216b8dd8492cc06a9427a2514de7bc930de81b08c5e9ed5
etherscan.io/address/0x9742d60cd7b5b61461e3f1e4f15b152deb60904e
etherscan.io/tx/0xe0d676d8a17180a28216b8dd8492cc06a9427a2514de7bc930de81b08c5e9ed5#internal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>go to sleep
>wake up
>0.4 eth ready to withdraw

easiest money of my pajeet life

Hope this will last at least some months. Really good profit.

post em

Damn......are you planning on playing this game?

I'm still o the fence if I believe the game will even come out.

Probably to see if its worth putting more eth into. Idk. Its kinda fun too.

>feels like NES Zelda
>pic related

ponzi scheme, nice try OP

How else would you implement the game? There's no reason to pay money for gas otherwise if there's no Ponzi element...

40 minutes ago I withdrawn ETH from their page and got nothing yet. Scam?

Wait until the transaction confirms.

Also, the network is congested as fuuuuck.

so what's the deal with pepes token? what happens when you die that's so bad it's worth blowing 0.5 eth on? seems overpriced compared to the merchant consumables

wtf are you retards on
>feels like nes zelda
>feels like runescape
no its a fucking shop you can buy useless items with for a 'game' thats never gonna be released. useless =/= worthless but there is no game lmao.

This is permadeath, m8. If gou die you drop al of your equipped items and your character stays dead. If you're wearing more than .5 ETH worth of equipment, then you're risking more by NOT buying the token. Easily the best item in the game so far and it baaically scales up with the value of your equipment. The stronger your sword, the shinier your armor, the more you need Pep's Token to ensure you don't permanently lose them.

All the fuds are from people who are salty from missing it, the items listed will become unique once the game release, you can sell it on auction for higher price. Get in or stay poor

Get the Legendary or rare crates, as they give good returns and also loot when they implement it in the coming days

You have a point but it’s not necessarily a Ponzi scheme. It’s basiclaly an ico with a node. It has crazy potential, just do a lil research man

well fuck all that does is make me anxious about my items now, might as well just use free stuff when going in dungeons

tfw your hard, polished work is appreciated only by a few and a pixelated, poor competitor becomes mainstream because of millennials who can't read

cryptodruid.com

You can do that, but someone with the complete Merchant's Tricks set will earn twice as much gold as you and get deeper into the dungeon just because of his raw strength. That guy stands to gain way more than you, but he's also risking way more. Pep's Token is how that guy mitigates that risk. It's a chance to cheat death.

This poorfaggot is upset cuz he thinks he missed the spaceship. Little does this poor little faggot know, there’s still time to get in. Ethercraft is not even a day old yet. Can’t wait to wake up tomorrow. This is permadeath, minted token for each item, get paid in gold and can exchange for eth. This shit is so cheap we’re talking like .005 eth for some items. This is still ground zero. I got in this earlier and I’m still fomo’ing and buying more. Just go and see the discord, it’s a great community.

>Veeky Forums convinced me videogames will make me money
>It works

desu that looks quite shitty

sold for profit!

Is yours ponzi-styled? If not then it will be a hard sell. The ponzi style games work because it gives an incentive to the early adopters. I looked at your page. I appreciate you work and will spend my
Life savings on it if it’s ponzi styled. I’m being serious here. Thanks

There are 3 parts to this: the market (currently available at a basic level), crafting, and the playable dungeons. Putting in money now is taking a bigger risk, but it's definitely more than just an idea on paper.

You didn’t sell for a profit :D, you just collected your profit. You still have the item collecting eth

what the fuck is this supposed to be?

You can't withdraw it

Yeah, you can, why are you spreading FUD?

how to play this? I added metamask, but I have no eth available

I sent a withdraw order over an hour ago and got nothing. This is the contract for "stone skin amulet":
etherscan.io/txs?a=0x0955d3a64076b625fcaf54613a90c509bbdf069a&p=1

Money is only flowing IN.

It’s a new game that came out today

Rpg
Permadeath
Own erc20 token that is mineable
Get paid while playing the game
Right now it is basically an ICO styled format. There are many other benefits. The devs also built their own contract code. They also shelled out eth in order to put up items for free. Join the discord for some great insight and tips

Also, you can withdraw easily. It is as easy as the click of a few buttons.

Get in soon for 10x you biztards

>join the discord
sure just give me a link

>game
There is no actual game user
>Join the discord for some great insight and tips
Tips on what? There is nothing to do but to participate in the ponzi scheme and hope you aren't the last retard to click "buy"

Veeky Forums doesn’t allow discord links. If you search on google “medium ethercraft” there will be an article and if you scroll down the discord link is right there

so you put money in and allegedly find items, someone may buy them, then you withdraw?

Someone’s salty lmao. Piss off and go somewhere else you fuckin loser.

>owns no ethercraft
>therefore salty
>therefore on Veeky Forums wasting his life away not collecting free ethereum lmao

THEY HAVE FREE ITEMS IN THE GAME YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD!

YEAH ITS A PONZI! They give free stuff! Lmao

Uncommon crates are still being gobbled up. Still cheap plus good ROI

you guys are so dumb thinking a game will come out of this shit. literally anyone could make this shop learning code within a day. as far as making a playable game, even a shit one, it takes 100x more effort than what it put into this so far.

I got in late yesterday but figured why not throw some money at it. Woke up today with a slight profit. It's all gravy from here on!

Also, those jolly suits are about to double in price. Get in while it's cheap!

>IN THE GAME
But there is no "game" user.
Someone sounds butthurt that they bought in too late kek

made $96/hr doing nothing.

Stay poor pajeets

People love markets and crafting, and those are the first two parts. I don't expect the dungeon part to be done for awhile. This is EARLY in the development process, taking a risk/reward by putting money into.

Yeah I got in late but I’m still making eth because the game is STILL growing. These prices are dirt cheap compared to kitties. It all depends on the devs and we are aware of this. For fucks sake throw .1 eth at it and see what happens. If not then stay poor faggot

have metamask setup, nothing deposited yet. ethercraft.io just shows me things to buy. Do I need something in the metamask wallet before I can see that there's an actual working product?

>shelled out eth in order to put up items for free
At what part of putting a small pixel art pic of a sword on your screen did they shell out eth?

So when's the actual gaming coming?

>because the game is STILL growing
I'm starting to thing you have some sort of a brain malfunction. For the third time, there is no "game" user.
>It all depends on the devs
No, it all depends on who is going to be the last sucker to get in this. That's how a ponzi scheme works. Google it, it is quite fascinating how you can make money on dumbasses
>For fucks sake throw .1 eth at it and see what happens
kek

Someone doesn’t know how smart contracts work.

Now I see why you’re creating fud. You know nothing LUL

No user you've seen the whole thing

At the end of the day, you aren’t collecting ethereum in your sleep. You’re creating fud for no reason. If you got in when we mentioned it earlier you would have made 3x by now. But you don’t want to believe since you’re so fucking cool and knows what’s best.

What’s better listening to a dumb fuck like your, or withdrawing free eth to my metamask. Tough fucking question

So the devs don't profit from this ponzi? How are they doing it for free?

starting to think this is the case.

can you take a look at this and tell me what's gone wrong?

Devs get 12% of the items sold ibelieve

Just like those gen 0 etheremons?

They aren’t doing it for free they have a 12.5% take on the enchanted equipment

>user whines about the percentage

Why don’t you try going to work for free while you have a family to feed.

I swear stupidity is at an ath. I’ve fucking said it’s a ponzi style. It’s a way of getting people to adopt the game and want to play it. After the first adopters
Come, then it goes to the marketplace and the market decides the price. But what do I know I’m just collecting free eth as I talk shit to you about collecting free eth

What a time be alive

>FUD
user, you are aware this is a ponzi scheme, right? Please tell me that you are? The only way you are making money is by not being the last sucker to buy into this.
There is no game, and there won't be.
For fucks sake, they couldn't even make a decent "screenshot" on their Medium, it is literally lifted from the roguelikedev subreddit

Easiest money in this bear market

>it’s a ponzi style
>It’s a way of getting people to adopt the game and want to play it
Ponzi schemes don't work that way. I suggest reading up on it.

Also, there is no game

>send LTC regularly
>always within a minute
>last transaction has been pending for 30 minutes

We okay, Veeky Forums?

just DYOR and realize this game has potential that no other game has. I know it’s a ponzi style. You’re talking to someone who spent 6 eth on ethermon what the fuck you think this is. Ain’t my first rodeo poorfags

It’s not a Ponzi scheme. It’s a pyramid scheme. Learn the difference.

>this game
There is no game user.
>You’re talking to someone who spent 6 eth on ethermon
I knew i was talking to an idiot, thank you for confirming that.

Nope, literally a ponzi scheme by definition

Bought in yesterday, already on a profit.
>muh ponzischeme!!1
yeah no shit dickweed, but if you get in NOW you WILL profit. Just buy dem crates and sit back

>feeding the retarded attention seeking nofroghat nocraft trolls
please stop

Coming from a dude who doesn’t understand smart contracts lmao. 6eth is measly. Especially after all
this free eth keeps coming in from ethercraft. Tomorrow I will wake up with my free eth generated, wish I could say the same for you g. Have a good one poorfag

I would of argue that since anyone that gets in knows they only get paid by getting other people to buy in, and the try to sell the idea of buying in to other people, it’s a pyramid scheme. In a Ponzi scheme the people that buy in usually don’t know they are only making money from other people buying in, and don’t shill it hoping to get paid for it.

>Nope, literally a ponzi scheme by definition
A Ponzi scheme is when an operator promises investors high returns which are paid out from later investors contributing (investors are passive). A pyramid scheme is when each participant recruits more participants (investors are active).
twitter.com/ljxie/status/947942876645752832
tl;dr: stfu

FOMO'd in this for couple of hundreds, whatever happens, at least I didn't miss this one like I missed all the other ether games.

I did get about 10% of my investment back already in 10 minutes so its looking fine so far.

>ethercraft
>all the boring parts of a game
>no game
tell me why you think this will still exist in 2 weeks?

Bull shit, you can post discord links

>A Ponzi scheme is when an operator promises investors high returns which are paid out from later investors contributing
Everyone who buys bumps the price up for everyone else. New inverstors therefore generate returns for the old ones.
Just because the thing is shilled on Veeky Forums doesn't make it a pyramid scheme. People are shilling it in hopes that they aren't the last dumbass who bought in

maybe I'm too old for this shit, but I can't see any game at all, and I can only see a page where I can buy items.

>but I can't see any game at all, and I can only see a page where I can buy items.
That is literally it. There is no actual game user

My withdrawal went through fine, just had to pay gas

fuck me, I am too old.

Why would you think this isn't gonna blow up ? I mean all the whales are gonna be like whos got a bigger dick and shit

Personally i advise you to look into Pep's token, if this game is going to be any good then that shit is going to be huge and sold in auctions for 5 eth minimum

Post tx link

g-guys when i try to withdraw it is saying 0 eth what is this?

you eith do some reserch or shut your holes.. Game devs have clearly explained on Medium how it works.. Right now its similar to ICo phase, Game will be launching in the coming days

All items drop on death, except one that just vanish.
Which do u think gonna be the most valuable one ?

That you got BLACKED

loot boxes for sure

Was just a small one to test it, but here you go etherscan.io/tx/0xe0d676d8a17180a28216b8dd8492cc06a9427a2514de7bc930de81b08c5e9ed5

>Literally put 100k on buying these fucking tokens and sell them when this game becomes mainstream

u send 0 eth to them as a command to ask for withdraw

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUY RARE CRATES

And by shilling it with the knowledge that they need to get more people to buy in, they are actively trying to recruit new buyers.

Most Ponzi schemes are thought to be legitimate by those investing. Pyramid schemes the people usually know the only way they get paid is by new people buying in after they did.

Definition
>a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

Or

>a form of investment (illegal in the US and elsewhere) in which each paying participant recruits two further participants, with returns being given to early participants using money contributed by later ones.

So I think the active part of the investors is the main argument.

And? There's no incoming ETH in wallet etherscan.io/address/0x9742d60cd7b5b61461e3f1e4f15b152deb60904e

Get the consumables, they will be in high demand

First definition was a ponzi. Second was a pyramid.

Can you sell the item back eventually?

That is normal it’s just logging the tx. pay the gas and when it completes, you will see your meta mask account rise.

Everything about Ethercraft can be found on their medium article. I am done trying to prove facts. Those who have joined in, are believers and that’s why you see 90% positive comments but then you have like 1 or 2 fudders who are sad shit in their sorrows trying to bring us down to their level. Just think about it, Someone with no intention of buying or every using ethercraft is on a forum hating. If you really boil that down, it shows that these fuckers are really autistic.

Atleast use your disability to your advantage baka. Instead you’re focusing all your brain power on literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.

how do you feel about the fact that you still have to pay taxes on all that money ?

Not sure why that is, I got the ETh though, does this not prove it?
etherscan.io/tx/0xe0d676d8a17180a28216b8dd8492cc06a9427a2514de7bc930de81b08c5e9ed5#internal

I can withdraw again to see if it shows up on your link if you'd like

>explained on Medium how it works
Sure, with a screenshot they lifted off roguelikedevs subreddit
You fascinate me user.

What was that, couldn’t hear you. Too much gold drippin

Just shut the fuck up and buy uncommon crates and watch the ETH just pour in.

Yes, keep buying in after me