XLM price prediction 2018 EOY

I know it have some decent potential, it’s just about how high this baby can go? Tell me your predictions!
Worth to get in now?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html
xlmpool.com/en.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3.50$-11$

Just keep a little.

Yes it is worth it to get in now because FairX is coming soon. EOY prediction $4

$10-14

3 - 4 €

Hoping for more, though.

Between $2 and $5. It will all depend on FairX exchange and whether or not it can hit $1 in the next week or two.

11000$. Switching the value with Bitcoin

Prediction: XLM will no longer exist.

Its going to steadily rise.

>how high this baby can go

2018 EOY is very hard prediction, safe guess is literally anything above $2-3. It can go really high as well or stay there for a litle bit befor setteling down and going stronger in 2019.

In my opinion, Stellar is a long term hold that will give you value over time and dividends from inflation + transaction fees if you set your inflation destination address.

One of these two are telling the truth. Can you guess which?

Can you tell me more about the dividends? Atm I only hold ven.
Is it worth to drop another k or 2k$ into XLM?

5$ is a safe bet and a conservative one

>going stronger in 2019

retard

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

You XLM people genuinely have no idea what you're doing, do you? Get on my level.

pretty sweet that i got given some of these for free on bittrex

what is with this abomination of a graph

>what is long term investments for 100 points bob

its already proven that CENTRAL BANKS will make their own crypto. If anyone was intelligent at this time in the crypto world, they would know that already. Welcome newfriend

>stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html

Its at its floor atm and I believe the sell off is finished from last week and the ongoing rally from normies will just keep pushing this up. Its not just idiot normies user, its smart money (ie they spend 5 mins to understand what the project is and figure out how its going to compete)

The dividends will esentially be given every week to the pool that has the highest amount of votes. All you have to do is join the inflation pool and put your outgoing inflation address for it to be sent.

There is a pool being made currently with no fees being taken (other pools took a fee) but that isnt completed yet (its the reddit mods making it)

theres another one called xlmpool that takes a fee
>xlmpool.com/en.html

In the near future you'll see more adoption probably going to the reddit one since the community there is strong

>its already proven that CENTRAL BANKS will make their own crypto

And not only that, they"ll also anchor themselves onto the Stellar Network so if people still use fiat/centralbank crypto, they can still participate via an anchor'd exchange

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

$0.61