Information about Upfiring

Hello Everyone!

You have probably seen a lot of posts about buying Upfiring, but not a lot information on what actually Upfiring is and what they are trying to solve. I'm here today to write a short text about Upfiring so you know what you are investing in and why the idea has such a great potential.

UFRs idea is to solve the problem of low quality file sharing. If you use torrents or any other decentralised file sharing service, you recognise that there is less and less quality of files, and less and less older material. Why is that? One of the big problems is that once people download something, the chance of them seeding it to others is very slim since it cost bandwidth and risk.

But what if you got payed to seed the files you have? Here is where Upfiring is coming in to solve the problem. They will pay you to seed files. This will bring back a lot of old files to the sharing platform and also faster downloads with more seeders. If you want to support this project, the UFR token is currently on Cryptopia.

Some current stats:
Market Cap: $26,914,320 USD
Price BTC as of writing: 0.00011176 BTC

Thank you and have a great investment day!

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

market cap was at 10 million a few weeks ago. this thing just keeps growing, get in here niggers

My strategy is to buy a good coin early on shitty exchanges (ed and cryptopia) and then sell it as soon as it hits larger exchange - which is to happen in 1 week with ufr
works every time

I am very excited to see where UFR can go. It's addressing a real issue and actually has a use.
New exchanges soon should give it some more exposure, and once alpha launches Q1 this year people will be able to start using the platform and see why they should support this project.

UFR is one of the best p2p project releasing this year.
LOL to ppl saying they won't pay for torrents, with UFR you will earn more seeding files than you'll have to pay downloading them. It's a win-win for the torrent scene.
Imagine how many dead torrent will be seeded again this way.
LOL to ppl saying the government will stop UFR, if you believe this you should have never got into crypto.
Decentralization FTW faggots!

Glad to see people discussing the actual use case of this coin. It has practical solutions to current problems in p2p file sharing and the price going up as much as it has shows that other people are realizing this. New exchanges and the upcoming alpha release are gonna bring more exposure and even more price pumping

Fuck off dude, no one wants in on your shitty pump and scam group. I feel sorry for whichever holders you've fucked over with your choice of coin. Youre also giving decent discords a bad name. Fucking pajeets I SWEAR. FYI this isn't the ufr discord.

>ftw

2006 called

When?

scamcoin kys pajeet

pajeets.

this whole thread is full of pajeets.

i like this coin but honestly the level of shilling has somehow convinced people that it's a PnD... you're going to ruin the credibility of this coin for good if you keep this up - and you know damn well who you are.

UFR said in their project update 2 days ago that they would list on a new exchange in within the next 10 days if everything goes according to plan.

You can read teh update here hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

I didn't want to buy at the ATH but got in yesterday at the dip, thanks to the user who shilled it or I wouldn't have known about the dip, I'm up 20% already and gonna hodl long term now.

>>>with UFR you will earn more seeding files than you'll have to pay downloading them.

Doesnt that make UFR worthless then if no one needs to buy it? The people who don't seed are not the sort of people who are willing to shell out cash on torrents lol. This is the most retarded scam ever.

Im asking when can people seed and recieve money

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how this works

straight from the recent project update:
Upon uploading a new file, setting a UFR price for your file, and commencing seeding, you will be given a link. This link will allow others to download your file directly from you as long as you are seeding it. As the original seeder, you are guaranteed 50% of the total UFR earnings from your file. If others begin to download your file and seed it for the same price, they will evenly split the other 50% of the UFR earnings. This increases the number of peers for the given file, making it more stable and allowing for faster download speeds. More seeders/peers on your file means your file will be more attractive to downloaders (leechers).

At a closer look, this is one of the aspects that makes Upfiring so valuable compared to any other existing P2P file-sharing application. An artist can upload their original .mp3 file on Upfiring and become the original seeder, guaranteeing themselves 50% of the overall earnings. They can then promote their link, allowing others to easily download the file. If others reseed the file at the same price, they will become seeders of that artist’s file as well. As a result, these new seeders will benefit from all that artist’s promotional efforts and earn UFR whenever the file is downloaded. In turn, the artist benefits from more peers and faster (ever-increasing) download speeds.

this

the alpha is set to release q1 of this year

probably expect february/early march

Fuck off pajeet pumpers and take your shit memes with you thanks

If you are concerned with ecology you should also consider that more seeders will mean the data is closer to you. And by that I mean less energy consumption to download data. The UFR
product is brilliant. Considering all it will moon.

Pls dont fall for the ufr hype at least read the whitepaper and the part where it says not to buy ufr for financial gain. Its overhyped and wont go far from here

Nice dip before bouncing back up.

The utility of UFR will raise its market cap and therefore its price. The whitepaper saying not to buy ufr for financial gain just means teh devs and the project are focused on technology instead of making money. Which is a good thing...

Doesn't mean buying it in anticipation of the increased market cap and price is a bad idea

>the whitepaper [..] says not to buy ufr for financial gain
>its overhyped and wont go far from here

Pick one, you dumb faggot.

Pajeets fucking pajeets, in a big pile of shit, on the filthiest street you can imagine. Stay away from this coin. DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN SEEDING! ..... seeding is inherently decentralized you fucking brainlets, this coin is worthless.

shoo

great investment indeed. it had a fire sale earlier. still not too late to get in

The only pajeets in this fckn thread are the ones saying that this is a scam lol. All those people are already into UFR just trying to lower the price so they can get it cheap. Don't listen to these faggots and get in now, it's taking off!

>8 images in the thread
>7 of them are ufr edits
You guys are worse than the bazinga spammers

Except the price is rising strong from its dip, how many coins are doing well in this shitty market environment? This isnt a PnD, why not just hop on and join in the gains?

bazinga spammers were bots controlled by one person. These guys somehow have functioning nervous systems

I don't see how this solves any existing problem. BitTorrent is already generally fast for popular torrents. Rare torrents have less seeders, but those will still be equally disincentivised on UFR due to the proportional low volume of downloaders.

Also I don't see how its less risk, would be more risk from copyright holders since you're technically making money off the downloads.

>An artist can upload their original .mp3
If the music is decent then surely that artist would make more money publishing it on a platform dedicated for that like Spotify / Bandcamp etc. Normies aren't going to want to download a complex pay to p2p app and pirates could just re-upload the content elsewhere.

It solves the problem by being decentralised - ie. impossible to shut down and providing incentive for seeding unlike previous P2P which relied on peoples goodwill to seed.