UFR

UFR is primed for take off. jump on boyz

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will earn you x15 if you know how to ride the waves, if you dont approx. 5x

literally get the fuck in now or have the biggest regret of your life in a couple weeks time

Who else bought the dip?

This scam is so shitty and has been posted so often on this board.

No one wants to pay for fucking torrents.

In b4 "But you'll make more seeding than you will spend"

Well then everyone is making tons of UFR and it isn't worth shit then.

too many shitcoins, not enough UFR

>Well then everyone is making tons of UFR and it isn't worth shit then

This comment doesn't make any sense, the UFR you will make seeding comes from the leechers

Upon uploading a new file, setting a UFR price for your file, and commencing seeding, you will be given a link. This link will allow others to download your file directly from you as long as you are seeding it. As the original seeder, you are guaranteed 50% of the total UFR earnings from your file. If others begin to download your file and seed it for the same price, they will evenly split the other 50% of the UFR earnings. This increases the number of peers for the given file, making it more stable and allowing for faster download speeds. More seeders/peers on your file means your file will be more attractive to downloaders (leechers).

At a closer look, this is one of the aspects that makes Upfiring so valuable compared to any other existing P2P file-sharing application. An artist can upload their original .mp3 file on Upfiring and become the original seeder, guaranteeing themselves 50% of the overall earnings. They can then promote their link, allowing others to easily download the file. If others reseed the file at the same price, they will become seeders of that artist’s file as well. As a result, these new seeders will benefit from all that artist’s promotional efforts and earn UFR whenever the file is downloaded. In turn, the artist benefits from more peers and faster (ever-increasing) download speeds.

shut up shut up SHUT UP

Get in or fomo in at $3+ your choice fampai.

Is that real?

> shillbot: you got 20 shillpoints, you can stay in our discord for another 20 hours, pajeet.

UFR IS A SCAM!

Yes.
I checked with Steve Bannon and it's legit.

i laughed

UFR is indeed not a total penny-coin, although the pajeety no effort shills the past week have been disheartening. I bought like 100 of them at $1 and I'm holding for at least 3 months or so.

this coin is good because it's doing something new. always ask yourself that.

where do i aquire this shitcoin?

Low market cap and a cool logo. Literally all you need for a 10x.

UFR is on cryptopia, ether delta and IDEX

new exchange in the next 8 days according to the recent project update

>
>
>> shillbot: you got 20 shillpoints, you can stay in our discord for another 20 hours, pajeet.
>
>UFR IS A SCAM!

How so? Are you gonna keep spamming this hoping people are gonna believe you with no substantial evidence?

UFR is going up to 10$ at least. Totally can't wait for alpha.

Easy 2x in a few days.

We've dipped hard, and all the smart money bought at the trough. Now its time to reap the rewards and we're on the way back up to a new ATH, but its not too late to hop on now. Dont wait to fomo buy in 3 days.

Fomoing hard right now, must've bought yesterday, but damn is it taking long to transfer fiat to cryptopia. Now i hope to buy more at 10k sats instead of 7k. But it's still a steal.

buy it while it's low boys, moon mission incoming with new exchange listing very soon and alpha release to follow that

This is only my side coin, but I hope UFR fuckin crushes with all these pajeet spammers taking a jab at it because of shilling. UFR has really good fundamentals and exciting news ahead, active devs on reddit as well. Upfiring will realistically 2x by EoM and that's being conservative.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Don't listen to those stinky pajeets telling you this is a scam user, UFR is taking off and will be at least 5$ EOM. Buy now while it is low af or cry later.

They can't, they are holding bags and shilling it 24/7 with their stupid shops hoping some retard falls for their bait and be able to dump the bags onto them

Fuck off with UFR cant you discord faggots move on to another coin for christ sake. Jesus

If you think this is what a p&d looks like then you are retarded and don't deserve ufr
If you don't, then why aren't you buying?

Bought yesterday at 6700 sats, sold this morning for 11700. Free money

To add to this, the whole market has been red for the past week or so