ETH

>ETH
>Buy when oversold
>Sell when overbought
>Make between 10-30% on every swing
>Never fails

Literally free money with basically 0 effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you tell whether it's overbought/oversold?

literally guessing

investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp

Inb4 muh TA and cup and handle and tea leaves and flag and pole and Allah showed me

thanks user

Listen to your heart

RSI I imagine

>Discrediting TA because you don't understand it.
Sure, a lot of stuff doesn't apply to crypto because of all the normals who buy and sell whenever, but you have to be retarded to think that things like RSI, MACD and Bollinger Bands don't help you trading.

fuck off pajeet

sys.Veeky Forums.org/biz/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=6475951

Stop shilling your pajeet bagseller reddit chats.

OP what do you use for pairs? btc, usdt?

or various crpytos on eth market?

So do you sell and buy back into fiat or btc?

USDT. Swing trading doesn't work very well with crypto/crypto pairs, because they usually fall and rise together. It's okay thought, because as long you are outpacing the growth of BTC/ETH you are still increasing your positions, which is setting you up for the long run.

i see, thanks.

b-but they are lagging indicators, user. By the time you wait for your tea leaves to line up and the candle to close, given the volatility of the crypto market, it would have already mooned.

better strategy is to understand the psychology of the two main market participants, daytraders and whales, and how they influence the price action in the market and anticipate the next movement while minding risk.

So, you're telling me that my success over the last 6 months was pure luck?

>tfw my money is stuck on the LINK scam

sorry for ur losses

If you've applied it consistently and made back good for you. Stuff like Bollinger bands have their merit in a sideways market. Just not a proponent of using moving averages, and rsi to base anything. It's impossible to consistently apply them and not make mistakes.

ok OP I'll bite, got eth open in trading view with rsi on. What time are you setting for the chart? are you looking at the 1 minute, 2 minute, or what? does this work while eth is falling like today?

>does this work while eth is falling like today
yes