QUESTION FOR LINKIES

You say your coin is an eventual x100 and frankly I believe it. But you also admit it's a long term hold. Are you not smart enough to find 3-4 x10 coins in the time it will take for LINK to moon??

since you're so smart, why don't you tell us about these coins that will 10x in the short term?

I guarantee people have tried it and lost out in the process. I'm not putting my lambo tickets on a roulette wheel. LINK is my long term bank account. 1/3rd of my stack is for chasing moons and putting profits into LINK, but my LINK stack is not getting touched. Why risk it?

this and this
learned after getting burned

elixir is one. be nice and il tell you two more

Kek kys now

>Are you not smart enough to find 3-4 x10 coins in the time it will take for LINK to moon??
No I'm not, nobody is. The only reasonable thing to do in the market is buy coins with good fundamentals, the rest is gambling.

just remember to keep a track of the elixir price ;)

Wants me to drop link for his scam coin.
Never laughed this much in so long.

Why risk it? Literally 90% of alts won't survive 2018. Link is still a risk but the chance of Link succeeding are A LOT higher than any other not top 20 coin.

+ Link is all or nothing story. IF Link succeeds you can expect x500 instead of x100 the next years.

UFR is a scam coin. It is created by a PnD discord group. Just go to this discord link of theirs and see for yourself:

>bMFVqMR

That's more proof then you'll ever get on something. Don't buy their bags! DYOR.

I did that. And when my other coins went 3 or 4 x, link also didn't cost 16 cents anymore. And then I WAS forced to buy back in with less than I would have had initially.

>2. The investors are impatient, dont understand venture investing and have control.

it all makes sense now.

What makes Sergey standout for me is that he understands two keys things about his project: the technology, and his fucking market. There's a completely different marketing and sales strategy for enterprise projects, where the average deal is $10m-$100m for large companies or government agencies. You don't hire a director of sales or marketing to go do those deals. The fucking CEO is spending the majority of his time on those deals.

While most of my stack is in Link I made a killing doing XLM -> RLC -> RCN. Buy RCN today, probably won't 10x, but you'll make some gains in the next 24h, also it will 10x faster than Link. Links price is irrelevant before the main net is out, if you can accumulate around 10k Link before that and are willing to hold for 2-5 years you're set for a modest life without ever having have to worry about money again. Just be patient, looking back to this 5 years from now you'll be glad you were

Get rekt trying to chase pumps. Plus I don't have time to autistically watch charts and daytrade so I'd rather park my cash in the comfiest of comfy coins.

No its not gambling, retard. You can say that to justify your decision to baghold link but its false.
sold my 200k link at 8k sats because the alt bull run ending is long overdue
will buy back in in a few months, there will be 0 news until then

top kek crypto is not gambling. OK Warren Buffett

you're a retarde

the only valid question is where people see BTC priced at at that time and what theire investment would be worth in pure btc

There's a major conference Sergei is speaking at in one month

my favorite part about crypto is how everyone is so certain about the next 15 mins, 24 hours, 1 year, and 3 years.

but let BTC rise 1% or eth fall 3% and it's wojacks everywhere.

i'm holding my link. obviously some aren't.

do what feels right for you. i fucking love bob dylan. i think he's the greatest song writer of all time. i could talk for hours about it. but some people don't even know he's still alive, some people think nickelback is the greatest. such is life.

>i've got fat sacks of a coin that will almost certainly moon within the year and make me a millionaire

>all i have to do is sit on my balls and wait

I think it's a good point that there are other coins that will moon in the short term, and I think it's a good idea for people with less money to chase those moons while they're waiting on LINK, but my situation is different because I'm very well off financially. I don't really need to maximize my LINK bags trading other promising coins because I've already made it (lieutenant colonel) and I don't need the diversification to protect me from financial ruin because I've already got six figures in the bank.

You'd have a good point if I were poor, but I'm not.

YOU WOULD NOT KNOW TO LOOK AT HIM
BUT HE WAS FAMOUS LONG AGO
FOR SHILLING STINKY LINKY ALTS
ON DESOLATION ROW

From the crossroads of my 'folio
My eyes they start to fade
And I turn my head back to the room
Where my linkies and I have laid