Fucking Tron

A cautionary tale.

>Bought 50k at 200 sats, barely 0.1BTC worth. Felt like fucking Gordon Gecko during orbital mission to 2,500 sats.
>Starts shitting out. Think it's a bear trap. Double up at 1,750 sats (i.e. spent nearly 1 BTC additional). Average price now basically 1,750.
>Panic mode kicks in. I either dump 100k at 1000 sats or double up
>Being a stupid cunt who doesn't know not to trade while drinking, I exit almost all my other positions to cobble enough together to QUADRUPLE up at 1000 sats.
>Now have 400k TRX that I spent 4BTC on.
>Tell myself I will hold come hell or high water
>500 sat mark is approaching and I am seriously considering dumping my entire savings (basically $75k at this point), actual fiat money, into TRX at 500 sats to essentially double down again.

I definitely have a problem but can't tell anyone IRL. FUCKING HELP.

lmao

this is why you don't ever take a non-stop-loss position in a coin you don't believe in.

You realise it will be one dollar when main net comes out

Is this money you need in rl? Then you fucked up. If not, you can wait and hope for a little pump in the next months

U dun goofed

Double down OP I believe in you

KEK

kek

OP. It's going to be okay.

Just hold, and trust your instincts on this one.

You will be a happy man the morning of February 4th. Screenshot this.

>buy TRX last year when Veeky Forums thought it was a chink scamcoin
>sold it this year when it was confirmed to be a chink scamcoin
>there are people still holding

It’s a good thing that these people exist. Where would the money come from otherwise.

You got greedy, enjoy

OP, you are going to lose everything, get out of that shitcoin and put your money in BAT. You can thank me in a year.

Double down.

The only thing that matters to a real gambler is something where you either win, or die a meaningless death.

>bought tron at $0.1
>sold at $0.25 after reading the web site and realizing it's nothing but a word salad of cryptocurrency terms and actually makes no sense
I know people tell you the technology doesn't matter but hear me out. If there is no technology behind the coin, it is a scam. The coin can only make money for as long as the scammers can bullshit people. The easier the bullshit is to detect, the shorter-term the scam will be.

>Is this money you need in rl?
The money I spent so far? No. My savings? Yes, big time.

This is the problem I face - I hate the idea that this thing goes into orbit and I didn't take advantage of the insanely low price now. Could be a once in a lifetime thing. I'd have a million fucking Tron.

I know it's an insane gamble but it seems so fucking real and I can't help myself. I know it's dumb. I know it's so fucking dumb.

It's going up now.

You're already late, user.

Hurry up, don't get left behind.

FUCKING HELL. It's going to take 3 days for the money to clear in Coinbase.

Fuck it. FOMOing large now.

Yeah it’s already back at 600.

It’s moon time. I’d say it’s the last moon flight for trx

What is the metaphysical fuckery called when you hold something for fucking ever and as soon as you sell it starts to go up. I have been watching trx all night at work and as soon as I sell it shoots up 100sats and starts green candles.

This has happened with most of my trades. Feels like I'm in the matrix and I'm just getting fucked.

I can't handle this fomo. fuck.

I've got fomo DESPITE HAVING 400K FUCKING COINS OF THIS SHIT.

How anyone even considers TRX is beyond me. Copy pasted whitepaper and code, living on announcing announcements 24/7 - hell naw

This is a worthless shit token.
The absolute state of biz

The best advice I can give right now is that if you want to make a quick buck. How’s the time. This will be the last moon TRX has. This has been building up for days now.

Where's the cautionary tale?

Why do normies try to day trade? yeah double down on it man, i need a new pair of sneakers and a new Breitling keep buying bags!

thanks for the free money op. feels good when you can dump 100k into a shitcoin like tron and it not even be close to 1% of your portfolio.

if you cant afford that shit stay away because only pain comes from putting money that matters into shitcoins like this.

This will be one of the last chances you retards have for minimizing loses/maximising gains.

Holy shit, you’re fucking retarded. Have you heard that dumb chink speak? Have you read the “whitepaper”? Have you seen the fucking absoltulely retarded, platitudinous Star Trek timeline lmfao?

You’re a special kind of retard, nigger. You deserve to lose all of your money for even touching the most obvious chinkshit scamcoin to date.

It’s got a 5B market cap and it’s a shit token. My money will never be in tron. There is no final moon. The cats out of the bag. Any rise now will be met with bag holders selling