Bleedfolio thread

Is the joke over yet guys haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJEoxeW7JvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha nice prank right? They got me too haha

the ride never ends!

user, it hasn't even started. Wait till the end of the month. You're gonna bleed to 1,5k

>tfw the shitcoins I sold are mooning
>tfw everything else I own is bleeding

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this joke hurt me

Going to reverse again soon as the Americans wake up and bail your sorry asses out again. The rest of the week will be good soon as the asians and Europoors catch on.

I literally lost 10k today (out of a 160k portfolio). I'm just going to stick with ETH/NEO/BTC...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eurofags are actually two steps ahead

Ahhhhhhhhh

I woke up to Delta blowing up my phone about a major portfolio decrease and every coin in the red. I'm back under 10k from 14k. It hurts man.

So they are selling the peak while its in the dip. Thats brilliant! We just cant cant keep up.

MOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!

Ouch, that's quite the dip. What are your %s?

Can't tell now, but most of my holdings were DBC and COSS. DBC dropped some 25%, COSS did some 40%.

Yikes dude, I dropped from 15k to 13k, but damn you went under 10k which must feel bad

What u got bro?

70% in on Coss

was betting on the new UI being good

Hope u dont have any suicidal thoughts

Help me

At least I'm still up for the week

Balls deep om coss i see

Stupid trader, there's so many safer opportunities and you choose to go for this.

not yet
#yolo am i rite

>little babys first coinbase "portfolio"

bull rush soon?

Fuck...so close to 100k

>tfw you don’t fuk wit shitcoins

You guys are too greedy

JUST

Once you actually hit 100k you're going to realize how little money it actually is.

t. 180k user

I could easily live 7 years or so off 100k. How is that little money?

seriously though, how does almost everything simultaneously bleed out? in spite of whatever good news the coins might be getting, in spite of the fact btc is even rallying right now, every fucking altcoin is bleeding out across every exchange

wtf is going on?

Yeah I was so close indeed but still up an average yearly salary in a month so I am not complaining. Hopefully it comes back.

I know right. I am not satisfied anymore. Making more per month than I do in a year net, and I can't even save all that money. Let's say you do 38k per year you maybe save what 800 per month, 10k per year and that is optimistic. Yet it feels like 38k in a month in crypto is nothing. It should have been 100k, maybe I were happy then.

WE broke the matrix

eh

How the fuc odn is on green after the scandal

Click the graph you brainlet. What we going to do with this

I intend to start taking money off when my portfolio is 3x or more vs my savings.

Coinbase has something like a $15,000 per week limit...what happens if I exceed that? (great problem to have of course).

I don't want to have my ability to convert to fiat throttled too much.

It is not a scandal, just a marketing stunt. People aren't selling much, regardless. Lot of people are staking earning free coins. The dev is still working on it and shares progress on slack. Comfy hold desu

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=gJEoxeW7JvQ

So youre telling me odn is legit?

go to a bitcoin atm
or take a $200 ticket to a place w many active btc atms in a closeby area

FUARKKK
GOOD JOB!
What are you holding?

Legit idk but still lots of room for growth. it has a working product which most cryptos don't have

starts with 40k

How.,..

Put PFR and COSS into NEO

COSS will recover user