$link is kill

Be honest, how many of you fell for this?

Like you suggested.. LINK is a scam coin. It is created by a PnD discord group. Just go to this discord link of theirs and see for yourself:

>bMFVqMR

Don't buy their bags! DYOR.

i'm a dirty poopie stinky linky

>Reply
Still holding comfy.

I WANT TO GET OUT OF IT
I GOT IN A 90 CENTS NOW I'M TRAPPED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING LINKIE PAJEETS

I didn't because I'm not a dumb fuck like you.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

MARKET SELL OR YOU MAY NEVER GET A CHANCE TO GET OUT. ITS GOING BACK TO 1800 SATS

last chance to get in

That would make me so fucking happy. I would get another 150k LINK in a heartbeat.

Jason Parser is sabotaging it from the inside why did they hire him if not because they want to get rid of the whole project?

fucking amen. honestly im going to get thousands of these cunts for every 500 sats it drops below 5k

>1800 SATS
I'll seriously consider going all in if it happen

Where were too a month ago friendo

>Jason Parser
this is the best le giggle so far

I bought in betwin 2k and 3k but that's "just" half of my portfolio.

PSAfor holders;

Link has no major industry partners and is going to be passed up for solutions offered by larger companies. You are holding bags because you fell for NEET shills who unironically live rent free in your head.

And if anyone was still actually wondering... This is not what a cup and handle looks like.

R.I.P

this shit is the most textbook cup and handle i've ever seen in crypto. literally fuck off / how much link are you holding

nice pink id famalam

>muh cupnhandle
>on the WEEK CHART
L M A O O O O O
HOW FAR WILL THE DELUSION GO?

nice try shill
SEE YOU AT 20K SATS EOM

>fell for this
tfw I'm still up 400%

hahaha this is the #1 MEMECOIN IN CRYPTO. LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO OWNS IT IS A BAG HOLDER

LOL MORE LIKE 20 CENTS MEMECOIN