Shill me biz

I am fucking over fucking with shitcoins and swing trading them, fuck that shit, goes well till it goes bad then your a shittie bad holder. My holds do some much better and in times like this I sit back comfy as fuck with them, once this shit clears up I'm selling shit I am no longer holding, but I but currently hold two coins and want another two. Please biz give me your best shills for my next holds, mid and long.

Also I have lamden, but haven't decided if it's a hold yet, should I sell it once it hits a decent exchange or keep for a hold

but I currently only hold two decent coins and want another two. Please biz give me your best shills for my next holds, mid and long.

TRX
XVG

Fuck off with both those scam coins, might buy trx again when it's sub 1c when I first did and dump below 1c, no thanks. Next

altcom

BRO... same boat. Not even shilling I'm setting and forgetting and here are my pics user:

NAV
ICX
WTC
ZEN

yuuuge if true

Groceries depreciate much faster

btc

Thanks user, icx is already one of my two holds, can you please shill wtc and nav to me a bit more

MOON

Cuck coin, plus not enough gains in it for me, currently only have 0.8btc. Bit of a poor faggot I know but did really only start with $100 till I got hacked when it hit 1k, and was like fuck this and brought back what I lost, so haven't done to bad for a poor faggot. Planning on dumping some jew dollars in aswell as one of my coins (thanks fuck only put $800 on it) is down 60% so clearly holding that for awhile but replacing that shit now with jew dollars (pretty much my first big fuck up to be honest, oh and fucking with appcoin, atleast it's not down 60%)

linkie

Yes other hold is link, ok you got it holding link (15c)and icx ($1.55)

>holding link since 15c and icx since $1.55, but didn't put as much as I should have on icx

I will give you one you will ignore an then cry about it in 3months. Coss. Biz seems to ignore it for some reason.

Have been ignore it but will check it out now, thanks user

Okay I am going to be as honest as I can:

Remember though I hold every coin I will mention here.

You will have to hold Lamden TAU a little longer. Stu announced that there will be weekly business and development updates. We will have to see how this goes and how they are progressing as a project. Also Stu is going into the codehole withwith the new devs that joined the team (5 python core devs) so that could be very interesting and give lamden the credibility that it really needs right now. Exchange listings are peanuts if they turn out to be the real deal with their concept.

I also hold REQ long term for obvious reasons. Could very well 20x during this year if they deliver, and so far they overdelivered everytime.

Then there's HST. The biggest gem I hold in my opinion. It is one of the use cases (voting) that I really feel like can be improved upon the most by implementing blockchain tech. Look into it and you'll see it's really undervalued for the goals it has set. And the team is just great, no way they fail big time.

INS is fresh and young. Was under 5% of my portfolio in the beginning, now around 25% and growing. It is b2p for grocieres and also seems like it could be one of the "amazons of crypto".

Here ya go do what you want with the info.also dyor a bit on everything I said.

I'm holding half and fucking around daytrading with the other. Shit's comfy yo

Fine pick

All in RLC

PFR is a good hold, maybe more long term than mid. It dipped to $.36 this morning so you might be able to get it cheap.