>Actually is a working product
>Small supply

Buy now if you fucking hate money.

need to shake off these cancerous reddit fags first

*dumps*

The sell walls or forced price floors are sketch af

>Devs are keeping the price down with fake sell walls

>Buy now if you fucking hate money.

Logic does not follow this fucking shit coin.

Where can i buy this working product? And where can i read whitepaper?

yeah feels great, bought in after the biggest announcement in crypto, currently down 20%. Fantastic!

Lmao every day my bags get heavier

>china announcement
>no moon
Yeah... I’m out.

Muh sell walls. But the the the whales!

lol you're such a normie it's blinding

>working product
>erc20 token

are you fucking retarded you little brainlet? absolute state of ventards BTFO

I have a shit of ven bought in early so I’m still up... a lot. The problem with ven is those goddamn whale sell walls. They either know something we can’t even comprehend or they’re fucking retarded. Guess I’ll gamble on them knowing something and keep holding. Yesterday this thing should’ve mooned but since it’s ven I expected an easy $2-3 gain and stabilize. Didn’t really move at all due to whales holding it down. And now it’s back down where it was. Whales are completely manipulating that coin and it feels really bad to look at the numbers daily

>one of the biggest partnerships in crypto announced
>tanks in price
Best coin out there guise!!!

have faith brother, ((they)) know it is the next best thing in crypto and want to accumulate.

Enjoy your bags while I swim in my neo gains

MUH sell walls!

For all of you special boys who think whales are suppressing the price think for one moment. Why would a whale who want SN to accumulate leave their wall up once it starts get eaten? I've an VEN shoot through many 70+ BTC walls. No whale who is accumulating would let their whole wall get eaten. Othwrwise the whale isn't accumulating shit.

The wall gets eaten by the other whales. It's called wash trading and in percentage they are accumulating more than a few random bites.

Is this the shit with no white paper or staff listed on their site?

>gains
>20%

lol

Where do these seemingly infinite VEN tokens come from? Such insane amounts getting sold with more following on the way down???

It's the creators of VEN themselves. That's why they let the walls get eaten instead of removing them. They just want the ETH and BTC, coins with actual value. I've been in since 50 cents and I'm tired as fuck of these walls and I won't make excuses for these pieces of shit.

Don't listen to this retard They set a wall at 45k, but they buy the coins that are lower than that amount once people start panic selling when they do a market sell

Yeah... muh sell walls. Are you questioning they exist? Because you can go look at ven/btc on Binance and see a giant wall of China coin

vechain will prevail

>tfw no more funds to buy the dip

I'm going to be laughing my ass off when vechain is:

$100-500 minimum EOY
$500-1000 maximum EOY

I take screen caps of every FUD post and will be making a mega collage of them. Please try not commit suicide when you're inevitably posting pink wojaks OP

I bought 0.15 BTC's worth in november. That's 0.7 BTC worth now. Just wish that I put more on it

You remind me of the redd.t normies that thought tron was gonna moon into outer space, this shit coin isn't going anywhere.

>Vechain? What's Vechain?
>Does a 1000% in a month
>Gets shilled here like crazy
>People FOMO IN like fags, reaches ATH
>Price corrects
>SCAM SCAM NO +5000% IN 2 HOUR SELL SELL

>Smart money just HODLES
>we accumulate dem nodes
>We plan to retire in about 6 months

Byeeee

high IQ big brain smart brain smug pepe