Straight from the ufr official reddit:

Straight from the ufr official reddit:
'Community poll - Should we allow free seeding?'
Basically, the team is asking whether should URF be premium service, or available to everyone. Be sure to tell them your opinion.

reddit:reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ppdg3/community_poll_should_we_allow_free_seeding/

CMC:coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

Legit love this team, so in touch with the community and this proves it. UFR can go big if they don't start slacking and keep doing what they've been doing. Upfiring to lambo

Those feels when you managed to time the dip perfectly.

I wonder if this next bullrun will bring us to 100m marketcap. Either way this is a super comfy hold.

THIS
this is literally how I felt when ufr was dipping and I was telling everyone it's just a correction phase

Dipped to 6k, now back to 11k

Doubled my dip investment

You can tell this is a good developer just by how involved they are with the community.

>
But what if the seeder wants to seed for free to give back to the community?

They should stick with the original plan. The seeder can donate the earnings. But this is additional evidence that this project is going to build strong community.

Buy my bags

UFR devs are one of the best in terms of calm communication, despite they want to remain user.

is you back okay? jeez what insane bags

I have a great feeling about this coin. Honestly I see no way that it won't be adopted by all the pirates. It simply is the future.

Most of all I will love seeing how Hollywood jews will struggle against this in vain. I want to lick their delicious tears while torrenting an entire year's worth of series and movies and glorious 4k. There is no way anybody can stop the decentralized system.

thankyou for 100% confirming this is a scam. fucking idiots

I wonder how the devs feel about all this shilling and shill group

Got in at around .60$ , I'll be HODLING this until at least 10$, MOOOOOOOOON

I love the Upfiring devs and their project. Seriously, this isn't just some shitcoin being shilled here. UFR is unironically the next logical step for torrenting, and with the community helping to steer its future like this, it's going to be a product worth using.

I wish I'd gotten in on UFR earlier, and at a lower price (thanks EtherDelta sellers for jacking up the price while Cryptopia wasn't taking registrations), but I'm confident in the coin's future, and not worried about being down a bit during this correction. I can't say the same about CanYa, where I've been getting fucking JUST'D for a whole week now. Wish I'd jumped out of that while UFR was sitting under a dollar, because if it were to return to the price I bought it at, it'd probably cover my losses on CAN. Shit. ;_;

I've been carrying bags this week, but I'm not all that worried about UFR, because I actually see a rather clear sense of direction from the team. As for my other bags... nope, nothing.

nice, glad to see the team really cares about their community and project.

Gonna be one comfy hold once this reaches 100M marketcap

Hahahahhaha

Look at all these natural articulate responses. Not artifical at all.

It's almost as if we actually care about the coin, huh? All the anti-UFR fudders are still calling us pajeets and shit, despite all our efforts. There's no winning on Veeky Forums, at least not until Upfiring goes on a moon mission or two.

I'm down about 30-35% on UFR right now, but I'm not even worried. These people calling it a scam and/or a shitcoin are going to be really salty next time it makes a move. It'll happen this week.

I can see this coin being the next torrent. Devs are commited, we are in great hands here.

Unique project, got in yesterday below $1 thanks user. Lets get this thing to 10$ before EOM!!