SO MANY DIPS - BUT WHICH ONE TO BUY?

SO MANY DIPS - BUT WHICH ONE TO BUY?

SOMEONE SHILL ME A GOOD COIN ON A DIP RIGHT NOW

Bitcoin

already holding plenty of it, I need a good shitcoin that's on a juicy dip right now

cindicator
thank me later
0x134fc7b98afb1fd4be2bde22eee55fa3cad4793f eth address, screencap this and in two weeks when youve 5-10xed you can send me whatever you want

ETHOS
HPB
SOPHIATX
ETC
NEO

COSS is a good but right now. Just had a correction.

bitcoin

Just bought soms more vechain. I have a good feeling about it

HPB neo etc good picks

REQ ELF

EXRN. If you're impatient 3x in 3 weeks. If you're patient You'll become a millionaire. Or 100kaire

>3 weeks
I mean 2

What is hpb I can't find it on blockfolio?

High Performance Blockchain. Chinese EOS with a hardware component funded by NEO foundation and partnered with Union Pay (China's Visa/Mastercard). Hasn't been marketed to westerners, but has growing attention in China. 28m circulating coins so ~270m market cap.

REQ (announcement on Friday)

Engrish, the white paper.
Is bibox safe to use? Never heard of this exchange before

Safe enough for me. After buying I moved most of my hpb to cold storage though as quickly as I could because I'm wary of exchange risk.

Ethereum

Don't buy REQ.

Accumulate FUN. I can't say whether or not it's going to end up a shit coin but you can almost be sure it's going to pump in February .

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.