Get in

NEO will be over $1000 before EOY.

why would I? Btc will be 128k by EoY

That seems a little bit of a safe prediction. Like 2 or 3K

Seriously, I'm glad I realized this now rather than later. This will be a top 3 coin.

look at ICO-primetime-chart of Eth.
-> Hold NEO
fucking simply

You mean get in now as it completes it's parabolic wave 5? No thanks, I'll get in after a nice correction.

Im thinking 2000ish

this, profits into bitcoin

Of course Veeky Forums starts shilling after it hits ATH... fucking retards.

8000 for NEO by mid year

It just corrected from 180 back to 145 last night.

Didn't the neo network crash yesterday due to an ICO? why are people still buying this?

nice, just bought 100k.

FOMO pretty much. You trying to make sense of this retarded market after TRX?

Are you new? The board was flooded with Antshare threads and I got in at $3.

are u retarded

do you realize that youre saying that fucking neo will be the biggest crypto in the world

an 18 billion market cap? NEO will be at least 500 billion and in the top 3 by eoy.

It's only 8% of Ethereums current market cap LMAO, can you guys not see further then 1 week into the future?

>doesn't understand basic math
>calls people retarded
also nice reddit spacing

I was here during then, I mean there were almost no NEO threads while everyone was spamming TRX and Chainlink despite NEO being a better buy because it's not a pajeet scam coin.

WHEN WILL IT DIP LOOK AT THE SELL WALL

Neo is making me rich.
T. Neo maincoiner

China is a strange place. Also despite all the problems I think NEO has a bright future, people always refer to it as "Chinese ETH" and people saw what happened to ETH and I wouldn't be surprised if people put the price up to 1k in the next month or 2.

It dipped to 160 earlier and is back at 176. STOP.

Well the best buys arent usually advertised here until it's too late, but you sometimes get lucky and get in on the ground floor of something probably once every month or 2.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIP BACK TO 100 YOU FUCKER DIP DIIIIIIIIIIIIIP AAAAAAAAAA

No dips. Just new ath
This is neooooo

>BTC slow as fuck
>ETH slow after crypto kitties

BTC = slow
ETH = slow
NEO = slow
BTC=top 3 coin
ETH= top 3 coin

BTC = ETH = NEO

NEO top 3 coin confirmed. Check my trips.

NEO is just a crappy copy of ETH lmao
remember the last time NEO pumped hard?
this shit is gonna dump so fucking hard

I SOLD 160 NEO FOR GMT LAST WEEK.

AMA

When all the dumb money is getting into NEO remember one thing. Remember ANTshares? well it's NEO now and it's pump is going strong. But there is another ANT you should be looking to buy in now while the smart money is getting in. And that is Aragon aka ANT. You heard it here first. Enjoy your comfy gains as the announce their sponsorship with Pepsi next week.

what? are you retarded?

Buy after this dump and watch it moon again, right?