THE ATOMIC SWAP PROPHECY IS BEONG FULFILLED

THE ATOMIC SWAP PROPHECY IS BEONG FULFILLED

ALL OTHER MAJORS DOWN

BTC AND LTC BEING BROS

HAIL TO THE NEW KING BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VqmonN0fi7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You all made fun of ltc bagholders, now who's laughing aholes?

I’m so glad I went all in on Litecoin! FUUUUCK YEAH

ltc will be 2k end of q2

IT HAS GONE UP A WHOLE US CENT SINCE I POSTED THIS

SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THESE RUMBLING LAMBO PIPES

we're all gonna make it boyz

Wut color is that Lambo boi?

LTC $4 q3 keep this

I hope so, I’ll spend every dollar I have grabbing up Litecoin.

> implying useless shitcoins like bitcoin or litecoin being in the top 10 is good for cryptos longeivity and stability
this is seriously a bubble when shitty projects like these are worth 239b and 13b

What are you talking about OP. This topic is about 1 year old. It isn't happening any time soon. Even Charlie said, let's work on lightning network, and then we move toward atomic swap.

I'm laughing, bought this coin at $96. Cashed out at $300 and went all in ICX then.

Ashes Color

IT'S LITECOIN SILVER LIKE MY RARRI

>ETH & BTRASH

What's going on here user? Atomic Swap is fully functional now? Or you are just shitposting?

I AM JUST SHIT PREVIEWING WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN ATOMIC SWAPS KICK IN

OHHHHHHHHH FUCK

BTC saw a bump last hour because 100M tether just printed, LTC bumped along with because it only follows bitcoin, shitposts result

LOOK AT THE CHARTS SOMETHING'S HAPPENEING

>MFW I POSTED THIS BEFORE ANY OF THAT FAKE NEWS

WE ARE AT BREAKOUT
I REPEAT WE ARE AT BREAKOUT

WOOOOOOOOO

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BULL FUCK FLAG JESUS DONT TAKE ME YET

OHHHHHHHH FUCK!

>atomic swap

what, so litecoin miners can dump their coins directly for bitcoin now? you didn't think anyone would give away their bitcoins for some litecoin tokens did you?

>tokens

kek

>HES RIGHT! HOLD MY JUICE WHILE I MOVE ALL MY COINS TO A HIGH FEE, CONGESTED NETWORK!

I FUCKING HATE MONEY!!!!!!!

THE FUD ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER

OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!

AND THEY CALLED IT THE FLIPPENING

Yee boi

watching sell walls getting eaten is the best

>>tokens
he must have meant "shares"

FUCK THE DOUBTERS JUST GOT DOUBLE TRIPS ON GDAX

THIS. DOES. NOT. JUST. HAPPEN. FOR. NO. REASON.

if youre just in for the pump and dumps, ltc barely registers, its the people that think atomic swaps are good for litecoin long term, when it's only the daytraders/arbitragers using it, and they spend all their time on exchanges anyway.

i mean it's a complete copy and paste of bitcoin, hardly worth calling a proper coin.

>THESE
>FUCKING
>GUYS

You know atomic swaps would be amazing for everyday uses, right? Like being able to buy EVERYTHING as a customer with lets say LTC, and each shop can receive funds in their shitcoin of choice.

>it's all one guy celebrating

Happy for you, bro. Cash out now.

yes. you know what's better? no fees. second layer networks. remember than atomic swaps require on chain transactions to settle. which network offers cheaper tx fees? litecoin. the flow will overwhelmingly be ltc => btc.

and while yes, its possible to have atomic swaps sit on top of LN, for example, it's utterly pointless, because LN obsoletes litecoin in and of itself anyway.

Actually it will be LTC > BTC.

that's what i said, money will flow from litecoin to bitcoin disproportionately in atomic swaps.

>LTC is a token
>hardly worth calling a proper coin
Your 10/10 women must be Chad's 5/10

it could be a token on top of ethereum and instantly gain better adoption and more usecases.

it's ironic really, because all of the work getting atomic swaps and the lightning network ready for litecoin is doing nothing but hastening it's death.

CAN YOU WIN THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR FORENSICS

youtu.be/VqmonN0fi7Q

Unless something else is brewing that will launch it into a household name soon.

Yeah litterally cancer board

OP here & humble now

in parting, the next 48 hours for LTC are going to be epic. bull run impending ... there are literally so many planets aligning.

I don't expect mass adoption of this notion - we're on biz after all.

sure, if a literal miracle happens a miracle happens, otherwise it's just speculation forever.

everything is a fucking miracle in this game, boi

You say that, because you've never seen a miracle

LTC will live until the new coins/tokens are widely used for more than just speculative assets.

This fucker hasn't tweeted anything for a day. That's unusual for him. Something's cooking?

in short, yes