How many of you retards actually sold Coss?

Hahahahahhahahaha I can't believe you fucks actually fell for the fud campaign. Whale buddies and I have been driving this shit down. Thanks for the bags you faggots!

pls make it go up

Show proof, Pajeet. Otherwise I have to call you out for your lazy larp.

Sold because website is shit. It's not going anywhere.

>he bought the news
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Nice larp

Retard. Remember to come back in couple months to cry you sold.

I'm actually so fucking happy this is happening
I bought my first COSS at 20c, in the initial hype, I read about it and the potential seemed like more than any other coin I had ever heard of
It then proceeded to drop to 5-6c where I bought the majority of my stack
Then I bought even more when it went back to 20c

Then it fucking mooned and I couldn't get any more
If this shit touches .001 I am getting the rest of my 50k stack

godspeed, FUDDERS

>1.44$

It went through the 1.50 floor. Hold me brehs

That panic sell was yesterday. Part of the reason it dropped so quickly is BECAUSE there were relatively little sell orders. Most COSS holders aren’t selling until 10-20 if even.

Wish I had a fatter stack but comfy as fuck.

not sure what you guys are crying about it went from 500 sats to 20000 fucking sats. Why are you moaning when its still 10000 sats a x20 gain already.

muh shekkels :(

Also
Anyone else here praying to god himself that COSS stays low for atleast a week to pump those juicy aXpire gains in?

i for one am happy to get these weak hands off this ship, couldn't give a shit if it stagnates for months.

fk sold 100k

Also COSS isn't going down because of a panic sell, look at the whole market, its going down so its only natural it goes down in price too. Stop talking about FUD and panic selling because its not. Its altcoins going back to BTC again.

There was an epic scale FUD yesterday:

Who cares, it happens on almost every coin. People buy the rumor sell the news, right now coss is going down because the altcoins market is going down.

>the price is only staying as high as it is because people literally can't sell
cya on kucoin nerds! sorry you missed the boat!

Exit scam
>COSS'D

where can i get this sweater

You shouldn't use words you don't know meaning of.

But it’s true. Check the creators wallets. They’ve been funneling investor funds through a tumbler. For now they can still shuffle around people’s holdings to satisfy withdrawals but how long will that last. Check the archives there’s been thorough and documented evidence posted of this

Give proof.

>COSS is so slow not even the devs can withdraw quickly enough

>told Veeky Forums the new website is shit and deposits don't go through
>have actually been making 0.1 btc a day on the arbs

hahaahah

Kek 2real