TEENY TINY BABY BITCH HANDS

So who here panic sold their LINK below $0.90? Be honest.

Not a chance

Sold my bags to get more TRX

Bought more @ 0.85

I did =(

These hands are made of chicken and oatmeal.

more selling to come, i just someone sell 200k link. fuck.

I'm genuinely saddened when I see Link sold. I hope it bots. I honestly care about you NEETs, there's potential in you. You need to do your research on CL. It will fluctuate it can dip from 20$ back to 1$, you can only make it with the confidence and peace arising from knowledge. If you have why you already have how

hah not even thinking about it

Imagine if you where smart enough to sell the day before SIBOS and then kept it in ETH.

bought another at 1.15 but my hands are made of steel AND I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

Sold at $0.90. Hoping to buy back in lower

>imagine predicting the future

I was feeling pretty comfy after cumulatin another 1k LINK, until this shit
My lowest buy in was 67150 wei
Think about all those LINKs I could've got, if only I placed my order BELOW ALL THE WALLS

I hope it drops to 0.5 or bellow
i've another 5k to dump into this

>imagine understanding the market you are investing in
ETH would have been a lazy choice, could have got into many other coins in that time to get massive returns but simply "buy the rumor, sell the news" would have got about 14x

let those weak hands go my friend

i need some more fud, still accumulating, need link back below 0.60

Easy to tell it had to happen after it happened.

You faggots need to stop dropping your bags. I picked them up for you but you'll only get them back when link hits a new ath. Consider it a time out.

This. I was only holding a measly 2.6k LINK. If my current buy order gets hit I will have 3.1k+. If it goes down even more I'm going all in and will finally make it to the 10k+ LINK club.

>below 0.60
Dream big my friend, we might see 0.20 once again

If I see 0.20 once again I will all-in on link

Or when you looked at other coins pumping before a conference and dumping after it.

Pick a coin with a conference coming up and watch rise and then fall. When it happens, ask yourself if you suddenly gifted with the ability to see into the future. See how dumb you feel for even asking yourself that.

> These hands are made of chicken and oatmeal.
chicken and oatmeal hands friends. never selling

>86 cents

Ouch. Glad I didn't buy more last night. Will probably do it today though

if i just holded eth i would have 40% gains. instead i am on the exact spot where i started with link. fuck.

Lol no, I bought more tho. I’ve played this FUD game before.

I wont sell before 2020
Ill keep accumulating

I bought more at $1.20 earlier and again at $1 and I just sold some NEO to buy even more just now lmao. I’ll keep buying as much as I can as long as it’s bellow $5

As I said easy to predict the past. Tell me what do you see happening in the future, I'll screencap it.

>hoping

coping

The problem is I am 90% in LINK
How am I supposed to cumulate it, if I've already cumulated all I can?

REMINDER
You haven't lost any money until you hit that "sell" button

Still holding but I'm averaged at 600

I'm tempted to place an order at 31000. It's hit that mark twice already.

Just a few more sats... Downtrend looking juicy so it'll probably fill.

Take out a loan if real

>StinkChain holders actually believe this

I'm not spoon feeding you.
Pick a coin yourself that will have some type of news, screencap that and then delete it when it does exactly what everyone expects it to do, apart from you.

I did sell.

I will buy more though when it bottoms out. This alt bleed could go on for weeks. Not at this intensity, but remember we are doing good as linkies. We hit well over a $1. The next bull market we will hit $100!

I'm just gonna sit in ETH and watch this shit fall and pick it back up.

Good luck faggot - hope you get priced out

I remember trying to do this
I lost 1,000 of my precious stinkies
Be careful user

Why would I do that? I bought them at .20.

I've got 30k in Link and 30k in other coins I expect to moon before link takes off. Let's hope I'm right haha

My hands are made of two all beef patties, special sauce, cheese, lemons, pickles, onions and a sesame seed bun

What's your strat for accumulating?

Same except 1/100. I'm going to 1/100 make it.

>implying I need to sell when I bought all of my LINK below 40 cents
>implying I won't buy more when it hits 70 cents

I'd like to be in your position, but I don't think we have much time. Weeks days maybe

lemons? Dafuq...

>selling
>ever

Kek

I will sell at the upcoming 50cents and buy back at 20cents.

weeks days for what?

Since I notice your envy, we could swap wallets. I'm hoping for 2 more months to put my wages into it, but I'm obviously much newer to this game.

do not sell your bags to the whales. hodl