Hahahaha this dude. Love it that i got a nice amount of XLM

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/952906702478864384

He can't keep getting away with this.

Nice sunglasses man

when the hell is he going to shill my coin

thanks

i was wondering if you would notice

agreed.

So uhh.. i have no lumen and shieettt.. so what does this mean for me? to late to be on the train?

I bought some heavy bags weeks back and have been power lifting them this entire time. Please, relieve me of this strain

How much do coins go up when he calls them? I dont follow his calls.

Alright boys, what usually happens when he shills something? Are we talking one hour pump, or 1 day pump, or 1 week pump? When to sell and buy back?

under 10k lumen, just kill me now. Bought a bunch of shit coins the past 2 weeks, could have had about 200k lumens now and moon my folio, instead I am 60% down.

Not enough.

Sell @ $10
T. Minus 2 weeks

Don't buy now lmao, you missed it.

It got a lot more exposure, it will climb more after this pump. More publicity = good.

That big red dildo is about to fuck people up lol

flash pump into dump, usually takes less than 10 minutes. This is bad for XLM in the long term, I'm not happy even when I'm invested in it.

Kek, 10 minute 10% p & d is all this slimeball is worth these days

with shitcoins in past you had to hold or buy in less than one minute and sell within 3 to 5 minutes or you got dumped on.

seems a bit different with stellar but id sell if i were still holding. people are looking for the top of this pump to sell and you're probably already there

Lots of bots instantly pump and dump his coins. It could take on a life of its own if the timing is right, or could dump back down to normal. Got a source or name on that photo?

>one mcafee tweet can make a 11B marketcap coin pump 8% in minutes
>vast majority of tards will still believe marketcap is an objective estimation of total valuation
this is why you niggers are going to miss out on 20k ETH

Emily Deren

Thanks for info

SELL SELL SELL

Only a matter of time, he's going through all of them.

sorry, meant for

Lost 10k lumies because I bought the VEN news that was great but crashed VEN FUCKING 30%

I'm so fucking mad at that shit.