I teach, you learn

I teach, you learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

ohannahea.com/hidden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

How do you know though?

Examine volume, average range, and maximum and minimum range. Also, its really fucking obvious.

Bc it’s done with walls retard

Price suppression on the righht side?

Its been very interesting watching whales/institutions quietly scale into this coin. If it had a higher market cap they could do it without it being visually obvious on CMC. They were smart enough to do start the algo at the forex market close so that its hypothetically possible to justify these movements by saying its "after hours" trading. The sudden and intense change in average trading behavior is too big of a hint that manual traders heading out for the weekend allowed the algos to happily bounce back and forth between their goal buy and goal sell instead of having to tame retarded crypto-trades who only buy.

DO YOU SEE

Yes. Volume down, swings down.

How can you discover a healthy price for something which has no value?

Help us search, buy some faggot.

Game time :)

>buy some magic beans
This ain't Jack and the Beanstalk nigga

I Put on My Robe and Wizard Hat.

Wh-what's the endgame, user? Should I cash out?

if you bought in below .06-.08 you wont see any draw down, if you buy above .12 you will very likely see no return at all. Anyone that gets in below .12 is fine, anything above and the risk to reward isn't worth your time. What will happen is you will see a spike to .15, but its not a real price, you will never be able to withdraw that money. seeing .15 will cause a lot of the "day traderzzzz" to cash out as soon as possible (allowing the institution to make some money on the way up). Price will stabilize at roughly .11 (the real rate at which you would ACUTALLY be able to exit).

What font is this, looks great bro!

where i can learn this stuff?
any advice? books, courses, youtubers?

Go work for a brokerage for a year if you have 4 years of college. Don't bother with books.

Thoughts on BTC? It's had low volume the past few days with a rising price from a support level. Kinda concerned here

Is this based on a real science or just pulled out of the ass?

Can you check the ICX charts for whale manipulation?

I'm paying attention OP.

He says "its really fucking obvious" so it must be true, right? He worked at a brokerage for a year, he's definitely a real expect.

Should be pretty easy to find out, go get some top ramen and just hang out and watch. Friendo.

I used to ignore the market manipulation until I joined this group of whales on telegram messenger where they manipulate the market, I mean I feel bad for the newbies but who care, I get my profit.

Are there any other coins that are behaving similarly to DGB right now OP?

Where do I find such a group?

Tell me what's going to happen with DBC op

Whaqt are we learnining here user OP?

To do what I fucking say.
Buy DGB.

what a nice inverted cup and handle

Already did, still want to learn more to see what is a good buy and what isn't though.

I got some bags already. It's my long term long shot.

Please exit the thread with your shit tier analysis, cup and handle and anything of that ilk amount to rorschach test. Learn how volume and price are correlated, please.

Hey user, where do I learn this? I bought ITC because of the volume, it seemed like whales were accumulating -- price was eerily stabilised etc. Now it's just dumping though.

>ITC

Do req please

Thanks a lot user. Still, if you know some good place/books where one might learn this, I'm game and would be indebted to you.

paypal me $7.00 so I can buy some cigs and we will call it a deal. I will e-mail you the info using paypal e-mail that delivers the cig money. Offer only valid to first customer. I only need one pack. :P

[email protected]

DBC pls

>gives advice claiming to have worked at a brokerage

>begs anons for SEVEN DOLLARS

>DBC

Looked at the chart for 10 seconds, get the fuck out unless you got strong hands.

Do ZRX pls OP

thanks so much man, huge loss already, so can't do anything but hold. will punish myself with TA learning and figuring out wtf that .png even means in the meantime

Claimed

hesitant to ask would you take a look at link?

>ZRX

you can't trade dgbusd, so what you are looking at is a composite of dgbbtc and btcusd, so, to say that you can see the manipulation in that chart seems pretty stupid considering no one is actually trading it and the price fluctuations are the result of two separate markets (more probably as that is likely the average across all exchanges) with different market makers and participants.

Still i have no idea what all of this means :D

Stop. Just stop.

Not only that, but OP is using CMC which is a conglomerate of exchanges that doesn't even use proper candles.

I agree, using MIT's latest comutic sonography algorithm I was able to isolate individual buy/sell orders and reducatse out all bot orders using a gummi interface, from there I was able to isolate legitimate purchases via the bitrite window. USing this algoorithm ide say its due for atleast a 38.1 % increase over the next couple days not including artificial social media engineering

Lol

When do you want to get out of dgb?

Das two tree fiddys you god damn woman!

Going to depend heavily on how the iOS wallet release is received. Its a sit and watch for now.

I'm slightly confused OP by how you've presented this. What do you mean by low confidence enter 100% and by target 1.60 do you mean when we should buy in?

Is there a telegram group that focuses on TA trading in cryptos?

The entire chart is covered in weak handed price discovery so im not amazingly confident in any of the prices being show. This is likely due to exchanges releasing the currency at different times allowing money in and out of the crypto more and more easily (price discovery being aggregated across multiple exchanges until all arbitrage opportunities are only hanging high enough for "whales" to reach) Based on available information, I would see a strong buy 1.4, but 1.6 is a low confidence entry if you are eager to get in.

Can you analyze NULS?

>NULS

Shits about to dive, strong sell if you are only planning to be in for less than 60 days.

Where is the fancy graph man???

fuck you, pay me.

>i smack u thick booty

How much?

For me to color on a chart and fill you full of my confirmation bias?

TEN DOLLA NIGGA

user thanks for these info. Do you have a telegram or discord where I can learn more from you?

I do.

Can I have the link user

I only give my discord to clients, unless you're ready to shit $500 out for a discord. Honestly, just enjoy the free charts.

Ok thanks. Poorfag here, will be on lookout I guess for more of your teaching here.

What do you think of NTWK op?

>NTWK

Where is my fancy graph with fancy fonts???

Thanks Desu, and if I bought at half a cent Same advice?

Anticipate breaking even more often than you thought you would over the next 6 months.

Stop larping. You're doing TA on a fucking CB chart.
Volume is down, bags have been dumped, thats all.

Could you analyze XLM? What are your outlooks on BTC and ETH?

Thank you Senpai

Where is my fukin graph?

ohannahea.com/hidden/

I can show you bobs

Fundamental misunderstanding of tick_volume vs real_volume. Please try again in 30 seconds.

absolute faggot

for only $5.000 i will teach you to draw circles and arrows.

what is the difference between tick_volume and real_volume

Try now

I only have 1 btc, will that work?

I'll do it for $1.000!

Yes, the cockNballs pattern very profitable to buy breakouts on those.