(PRE) ICO THREAD

Post upcoming (hidden) ICO's. I got some on my list atm, I will share information with you guys. No shilling in this thread please, just speculations and toughts. ONLY (pre)ICO'S

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are your pic cunt. Why should we give you our research time with nothing in return from you? Do you even have any shit coins to donate to use? I bet you are a noshitcoiner.

ahahahha pls read before you comment lil dick :)

>DYOR
>SHILL AFTER ICO

now get out

and ofcoure i'm always on my research 4/6 hours a day. You come in here all negative hahahah, I will share information don't worry

ref: Staude

Hey user,
you gonna invest a minimum of 1 ETH in the upcoming Ignite RATINGS ICO?

GREAT! Than post your username here, and i gonna enter your username as referrer. (First come, first serve)

So i can get a 2,5% uplift on my 10 ETH investment and the best part:
You gonna get an IGNT Token amount eqaul to 5% (0,5 ETH) of my 10 ETH investment.

referrer username: Staude

EVERBODY WILL GET A 2,5% uplift on their investment, just enter "Staude" as referrer.

Thanks me later...

I shill my ICO after they have ended, as any smart person would. Fuck off OP.

Magnalis
magnalis.network

aXpire

Oh wait, that ICO is over

That's a scam man watch out.
then ur just a dick :) fuckoff from my thread.

oh wait... i have 45k coins :)

Lets race lambos someday :) Feels good holding AXP

CargoX

savedroid
ico.savedroid.com

sure homie! comfy hold it is..

livecontracts.io

I second this user, as a German I already can use the App and regulate my Delta Checking with it. It works and already has a always growing user base

adbank

Why should Iinvest? and have you guys checked if the team is ok? like no red flags?

It was on front page on Gizmodo, and in the news around the world. About that Anti Rape sex app.

>Yassin Hankir
Germany 2018