LINK MOONING GET IN HERE!!!!!

LINK MOONING GET IN HERE!!!!!

no it isnt

800 sat jump is mooning you fag

Goes up after a dip

Mooning

Link holder myself, but this is just plain retarded.

We lost the cup and handle. We've goon too far down from the edge of the cup too fast. The formation is a descending triangle now. I predict bleeding down to 20 cents before the upcoming conference. Buy the rumor sell the news for that one. Start accumulating 1,5 months before the main net release.

me right now

How desprate are you guys

What happend since linkies are making alot of nervous post and threads? Don't tell me it's because of a little dip

>LINK GETTING SLIGHTLY PUMPED GET IN HERE

pretty desperate

there is a group fudding it to make it form the cup and handle so they can flip their stacks plus a bunch of newfag LINK holders with weak hands.

The true marines are not nervous, these are the new weaklings

why do people get into crypto or stocks in general, if they sell when it hits a dip?

D
E
L
U
S T I N K Y
I
O
N
A
L I N K I E S

kek

This is assblasters faggot private equity cucks dropping the price to buy moarrrrrrr! This is how the wanker bankers buy.

really? or was this coin just worthlessly pumped from the beginning?

>tfw bought at 8k sats, at $1.12
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm glad i got rid of this shit coin.

why did you wait so long?
why didn't you buy when it was under 30 cents for so long?

>$50 eow

I BOUGHT YOU FAGGOT THEN IT DIPPED TO LIKE 15 CENTS SO I SOLD SO I COULD INVEST IN SOMETHING ELSE FOR A WHILE, THEN BUY BACK IN, I WAS ALWAYS FOR THE LONG HAUL
AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT
NOW I FOMOD IN A 1.15 AND IT SUCKS EVEN MORE
AND NOW I THINK IF I SELL I'M GONNA MISS THE MOONRIDE AGAIN
AAAAAAAA

>selling for literally no reason
>if he just held he would've been fine
>b-but i would've missed moons
dummy

You are illustrating the reason people call Veeky Forums retarded.

>selling for literally no reason
THERE WAS A REASON I THOUGHT THE MONTH OF JANUARY WAS LITERALLY A MONTH WITH NO NEWS OR DEVELOPMENTS ABOUT LINK
THEN IT MOONED
IS IT MY FAULT I COULDN'T PREDICT THE FUTURE?? THAT OTHER INVESTMENTS WERE ENTICING??

do not sell your bags

Idiot

>selling a long term hold
that's where you're dumb

>-80%
i-i's just a dip buy now or stay poor
>+5%
IT'S MOONING TOLD YOU GUYS

you are such a treat, dumb emotional decisions, anime pics. I love it!

Stop being a faggot and stop avatarfagging

Please don't be a LARP, assblaster

any /cupandhandle/ man in

I made that screencap. Also made this one. AssBlaster isn't a LARP

If LINK keeps dipping into Friday I'm unironically buying more

That guy wasn't assblaster it was just some stiff who got pegged for being him to perpetuate this most elaborate of larps

I don't understand the reason, does anyone really need more link? Why, because you'll make much more in the long run? I don't get it anymore, just HODL and no point in getting greedy

Such is life senpai, just stop falling for the swingtrading meme and you'll be alright on the long run.

idk either assblaster used that guys identity or that really was him. Either way it's impressive that someone like christophe is interested in chainlink. I've heard people say christophe wasn't real but he's followed by the former Prime minister of belgium and president of wallonia, so that's one fuck of an elaborate larp if true.

Look user let me help you because I was like you.
You're hoping you can just jump in on a moon mission make money and dip out wealthy fast and in reality you can't.
You have to hold your coins.
Im sitting on 350$ of links rn and I'll probably hold for another month or two before I profit but that's the way it is.
You have to be patient in this game.

I'm riding LINK straight to $1,000.00.

the prime minister and president of wallonia twitters are obviously sergery and rory,

LARP.JPG

As it happens I'm drinking out of a cup with a handle right this very second. My expert opinion is buy the dip fegt.

Bought 1k more