Last night took a PRL

But tonight I bounce back

Bought the dip

convince me to buy this shitcoin

dyor, nobody here is going to make you rich.

IM DOWN OVER 50% ON THIS PLEASE BE RIGHT!!!!!!

I am -61%

Never listen to Veeky Forums again

I have hope that I will wake up from this nightmare one day

U will be fine in since 0,03 dropped from 1,20 to 0,20 one day.

Ty for the notice, just catched the bottom at kucoin at 0.001200 1,175.93300 - fu those whales, I hope they'll miss those lambos

fuk this shit coin

Kucoin is fucked, coins will bounce back. Buy the dip. Put a sell order at 2x if you want safe gains

Pretty easy to see we're going to the fkn moon once those sell orders magically disappaer

I'm still diving from the ATH, bought in in december though.

just hold and don't sell into the whales. if you bought ATH you have to me more patient, that's literally the recipe if you want to get rich.

so basically whales just accumulating?

yes.

yes. sellorders at 0.002-005 are $1340300, that's a joke in terms of marketcap. once it's gone (pulled, they don't want you to buy) you'll see PRL at 0.02 ETH (at the minimum)

same, bought before rebranding and now i just cry

I'm just dead inside. Oh well, atleast I got 50% of my portfolio in XRB and ICX.

is buying in right now worth it?

I'm 55% down too, but holding it.. all my 14 PRL :(

I'm out boys

I know one who got 1mill prl at 0,005 ct think hes selling just wait out.

obv. people bought happy at $5, once the whales are finished we're going to $20

i profited like 1-2 weeks ago when PRL was mooning, casually bought some in the evening before going to sleep, and next morning i had 30% more monies, then i got out fortunately before the crash

i think it's the time to invest again i doubt it will go much lower, and it will certainly moon at some point

transfering LTC from binance right now, gonna buy 800 PRL

Dipping hard because of the BCD drama right? I sold and rebought on the dip, this shit just needs to hit another exchange.

Just bought some PRL on KuCoin but it doesn't show up as active order or in order history and i don't have the btc anymore, whats up with that?

alright bought 780 PRL for 0.0013 ETH

gonna forget about it now and check back in june