Vechink

What is this? Great news comes out about partnering with the govt, and this piece of crap just starts dropping? What is this, have I been chinked?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's how I feel. Luckily I only dropped $20 into it.

Dont mess around with chink ERC20 tokens with no working product

It's legitimate one of the most, if not the most, well-connected crypto in our space. It's a matter of time when we hit top 10

Morons all over this board, do you realize everything is going down because BTC goes up. Sell me your bags

>$20

Partnerships up the wazoo though, amirite?

This coin has no white paper. Let that sink in for a second.

I'm a poorfag, don't make fun of me.

>sell me ur bagz

Yeah I know, lol. I'm in for the long haul. Just felt like stirring up some shit. Also, I am a little surprised that it's dropping with the news, but internet coins are funny. A lot of idiots investing out there, dont' see value when it's right in front of them.

Stfu or come back with reasons behind your claims, shill

THESE BAGS ARE TOO HEAVY. GONNA DUMp

> No working product
>Literally in use by Recolte wine to verify authenticity

Top FUD salty walty

But it has a working product, Waltoncuck.

How? It's literally an ERC20 token they would need their own blockchain to do that

not trolling i want a technical explanation

SELL, Vechain is an obv scam. I have buy orders all the way down to 38k sats. Sell me your bags, I'll take the loss for all of you guys because I am good and kind.

You guys are the most impatient fags ever. Sell to me so that way you can cry when the rebrand comes.

They are on VeChain 3.0 in private use (yeah not open source, they are a real company). And clearly it's not a larp, otherwise fucking Jim Breyer wouldn't be investing. The public blockchain is being introduced at the rebrand, along with partnerships, and whatever else they have in store. Just be fucking patient and buy the dips.

You probably fell for a meme coin cause you browse Veeky Forums and reddit. VEN is a shitcoin. The only coin worth buying right now is NEO for gas dividends.

Vechain about to have thor dividends, imagine you could get into NEO when it was $6... stop being a small picture pajeet, be a big picture rajesh

It will dip below 5 dollars. Get out while you still can.

It's going to 7 in 3hrs.

based on what?

7 cents, because WTC is superior

Disprove this
When collecting data from the outside world via RFIDs, that data must first be fed through API before being written to the blockchain. This means all the data is first passed through a centralized intermediate. The blockchain is implemented in the application layer, through business-centralized control, and as such, the system cannot be trustless.

Waltonchain bypasses this problem completely. They have developed RFID chips that write directly to the blockchain on their own, without any human intervention, guaranteeing the data is fully reliable with a decentralized, trustless system. They implement the blockchain through the RFIDs themselves, at the foundational layer. This technology is patent-pending, which will secure Waltonchain as the only blockchain that connects the physical world with the virtual world with truly reliable data. This positions Waltonchain as the optimal Internet of Things (IoT) platform. This also allows for the true authentication of items, which makes Waltonchain the best solution for tackling the counterfeit goods industry

How people remain negative about VeChain I will never understand. I truly believe it's FUD for accumulation purposes.

CCK is a confirmed insider at this point and has said PBOC is happening. Like what the fuck is anyone with a brain doing not going all in when you also have Jim Breyer shilling it.

Are there seriously people who refuse to buy in until it's 10X the price because they trust the markets valuation of things and cannot conceive of something being undervalued?

I don't hold neither - matter of fact I'm still chosing whether to get Walton or Ven as a pair to my linkies. But doesn't VeChain have way more relevant partnerships, such as PwC for example? Legit question, not shunning any crypto here.

Yeah and Vitalik is trusted advisor right? :P

I hold ven and wtc.

This rivalry is absurd and stupid. Competition is GREAT in an industry like these two companies are getting into. There is no reason to be at eat others throats.

Wtc forces Ven to step up its game, Ven forces wtc to step up its game. Means more gains for us, faster, in the long run.

HYPE

Jim breyer shilled this , and he shilled ETH back in the day too.

Roger Ver shilled this too and he managed to buy bitcoin when it was worth a dollar cause he saw the potential

I don't need to
Jim Breyer is smarter and richer than you and I'm going to do what he does

I got in at 4.50 because of the enormous amount of FUD.

That said, there's some cynical doomsday ideas that the chink government has already bought tons of bags back when they were pennies and is dumping their bags on us normies to make billions in ETH and BTC.

I find that hard to believe though because I think they stand to gain more from turning VEN into a successful project. It would make China stand out in terms of technical achievement.

Ven has this too retard , watch sunnys ama

The number of saltie walties that span these threads is insane. Go jack off to your shit coin with one single partnership. Wtc has a shit name. Guess what that means. No one wants to buy it over something with the name fucking THOR

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/