PRL

OYSTER

>putting LINK into the same picture with those two pajeetcoins
stop.

I AM NOT GONNA MARKET SELL SOBER

lol ur retarded

no you're retarded

>DeepBrain Chain

I mean what kind of a fucking retard thought a shitcoin called "DeepBrain Chain" would ever work out? It's like a 4th grader came up with the name and logo. I'd rather buy Einsteinium kek.

Tfw Sold ETH and Neo for these

Don't ever call PRL a pajeet coin you fucking mouth breather.

I thought the whales were still mostly in China and South Korea.

fuck off you nopearlie

shitcoin whales

Ive lost so much on DBC that I cant sell at a loss, I have to hodl this shitcoin like a fucking albatross around my neck.

fag coins saged

W-where can i buys Einsteinium??

i fell for the DBC meme too- looking at their website again now that it's down to 1500 sats - it really looks and feels like a scam.

deepbrainchain.org

bruh, dont compare chainlink to those shitcoins, geez

I guess you haven't seen the early antshares website

"Now I am become whale, the shitter of seas"
~Pajeet 2018

The one on the left is a VERY BAD COIN!! DON'T BUY SIR VERY BAD COIN! STAY AWAY I NEED TO ACCUMULATE BEFORE RELEASE END OF MONTH

DBC isn't a scam, what you're witnessing right now are whales investing full-time in alts and bringing the major volatility with them. The majority of alts are going to be in a world of hell for a few months. I'd advise pulling your bags out if they're not extremely heavy, putting them into stuff like BTC, ETH, fiat, or a premium altcoin (stuff like NEO), and waiting out the bear market for a bit. The altcoin rally couldn't last forever, it'll rally again eventually but not now.

>don't put my shitcoin number 1 next to that shitcoin number 2 and 3