Why don't they rename this board "coin"?

Does Veeky Forums EVER talk about anything other than crypto currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biz is about making money

you'd have to be retarded to not realize crypto is how to make the most amount of money with the least amount of work.

it will go back to non-crypto when the goldrush ends

Coiner here, it would be nice to separate the boards desu. That way I could find actual business discussion on top of my crypto needs. Mods pls.

business just means making money and crypto is how you make money now

>That way I could find actual business discussion
you and 3 other people?

separate boards would do shit when the pajeets would spam their shit anyway. the solution is banning them altogether or letting users filter them via longer lasting IDs or flags.

Nothing's stopping you from other discussions.

This fag still around?

Do you hate money?

Canadian weed stocks pumping hard this morning after last week's bloodba- i mean correction.

place should be called justice.

There's a stock picking thread, but the markets are closed because it's nigger day today. Instead of worrying about making money today, why not go find a nigger and thank him for all that he does to make your life better.

Oh that's why no one started the robinhood thread today.

>find a nigger
>get shot
wew thanks Veeky Forums

I agree.
And any time a thread that ISN'T about crypto is made, it gets shitposted and derailed into oblivion.
I genuinely like talking about BUSINESS. One of my life goals is to open an urgent care. However, it's just not possible to have a good discussion about it on this board. Fuck. /b/ leads to more in-depth conversations.

Reading Veeky Forums has scared me away from crypto coin. Every thread appears to be a "I LOST FUCKING EVERYTHING/CRYPTO IS A SCAM/Hey buy my coin it's sooooooo legit :^)" thread and while I'd love to make free money, I'm now terrified and overwhelmed at the thought of the learning curve.

>nocoiner here

my stocks just went up 4 cents. blowing coke and dancing to rick james right now

Veeky Forums was created as a containment board for keeping buttcoin threads off /g/

What else are you going to talk about? Buying S&P 500 index funds at ATH? Getting raped by taxes?
Crypto is the only interesting thing to talk about.

I remember Veeky Forums before bitcoin exploded. It was interesting and occasionally insightful.

It's less complicated than all that. Veeky Forums goes full hype mode when things are up, mass pink wojak posting when things are down. As long as you just pick one of the safer established coins with growth potential, like ETH or Monero, you will make money over the long haul as long as you don't try to micro manage. With those two: buy, hold, wait, don't freak out when they do their 20% swings up and down.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This thread is going 10x in two weeks. Screencap this. If you're not shilling THRDcoin, enjoy those wojaks.

>sellwallbogdanwhalechartexchangeavoidtax.dmg

sometimes we talk about your mom

Id also be interested in noncryoto investments

Niggers

magnalis.network

Weed. Canada legalization this summer. New York state now making rumblings about trying to go legal. Backlash against AG Sessions trying to interfere with legal state marijuana businesses. Germany legal now. Australia possible in future.

It's just a matter of figuring out which companies will do best on national and international markets.

OP is a chef at Wendy's

oh look its this thread again