You have bought some, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

electraexplorer.com/richlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scamcoin on a scamchange

put 0.1 btc in, should i double it?

Of course

Predicted growth

legitimate working coin, currently only on shit exchanges. hmm I wonder where I've heard this before (XRB XRB XRB)

Buy now before you miss another moon mission you pajeet fucks!

Please could you explain this image to me? I've got 1.37m, and just can't imagine being a millionaire by 2019.

I can't see this being right either (also holding 1m+), but it would be pretty cool

Due to only a few units being released during the initial listing of the coin, the price was incorrectly listed as hundreds of dollars, fucking up the graph.

This is a scamcoin, it has 5 minute block times and takes at least 15 minutes for confirmations. Its literally a slower version of litecoin with a flashy website. DYOR

what kind of dogshit cum gargling exchanges are these? my asshole itches just signing into this crap

that's how you get coins early

TOR wallet being implemented, making it a privacy CHADcoin far superior to the cucked PAJEETcoin aka Litecoin.

Show me a github with active development on adding TOR.

Doesn't COLX already do this? Pretty sure the only people pushing ECA at this point are holding some HEAVY bags

electraexplorer.com/richlist

No one owns more than 4%.. I think were ok

I am considering it

Have 200k
Hope it moons once coinsmarkets comes back up(also all of it is in it haha)

I'm not gonna do your homework for you, if you wanna miss out on a moon mission be my guest. TOR wallet is on the roadmap for Q2 of 2018, and so far this has been a dedicated team of devs who haven't missed a single deadline.

There is no such thing as a heavy ECA bag. Got in at 2 sats . Comfiest I have ever been in my life

Yeah, I filled my bag on Dec 29/30th... Feels good man, 5 satoshis to now... Wait another year haha

144k eca, will i make it brothers?

you know de wae

Crypto-Bridge is actually pretty awesome and completely decentralized.

Electra sucks and is basically Litecoin but yea, it led me to CB so there's that.

Hes deluded, don't listen to him, those numbers don't make any fucking sense
I pm holding 700k of these scamcoins but I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon mostly because of how shilled it is and how scammy coinsmarkets is
See This kid here is comparing a coin with a bazillion of supply with xrb

HTMLCoin is way better than this shit, go check the website

kek