This is a scam - assblaster was a larper

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/quandl
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=Assblaster&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
coin.fyi/news/chainlink/mainnet-release-date-clues-q1-2018-7k9yha
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oookay pal. someone might want to let ari jules know so cornell can re-evaluate their decision to support link.

>assblaster was a larper
This part is true

Delete this thread or we will send Jason Parser after you!

I feel so stupid because I sold at 8100 thinking it could dip to 5500 but I bought back at 8050 to be able to sleep comfy

:/

Well at least we already left the worst behind

What the fuck is that faggot even talking about in his diatribe?

There could be another brutal slump, esp if the market as a whole has its long-overdue pop. It’ll be interesting to see how many linkies bail if that happens.

22k link here. Bought at 3.3k and 6.4k. I am not selling this shit until mainnet comes or sergey exits

It could but:
A) I aint selling low (relativily)
B) I aint putting my money in tether or cashing out (if it pops everything will go down except tether)

>chainlink a scam
>literally no hype no constsnt twitter updates shilling partners no skateboards

If it's a scam it's a shit job at one

This. I'll be rich or I'll be broke, but nothing in between.

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

>Jason Parser
Is that supposed to be a clever pun at JSON

Seeing my freshest copypasta in the wild...really brings a proud tear to my eye

"Jason Parser Parses JSONs"
Repeat that 5 times loud and fast.

I think you have a po-
>taking XRP seriously
>taking Mr. "property is theft" Vitalik seriously
Sorry, you really lost me there. I don't think LINK will moon to the proportions anons claim, but you have picked terrible examples.

Pretty much this. Interesting scam when they do not even try to raise the price of their token...

Also, whether "assblaster" was or was not a larper, anyone is stupid as fuck to make decisions involving money based on some comments made by a user named ass-fucking-blaster on an internet imageboard full of trolls and kids.

Quandl has ~50 employees, and is fuckign massive in the banking world.
linkedin.com/company/quandl

they have over 200,000 customers and are working with ChainLink.
Your FUD is mud.

Sold at 6.5k and have buy orders further down. Every time this shit goes up 1 sat I'm shitting my pants but I'm not going to go against my feeling this time. Last time LINK dropped from 8k sats I held all the way to the bottom. Hoping to play it smart this time.

He sure is convincing though.

>S-son I'm sorry we dont have lots of money like all your friends families do. I was t-too scared to invest in a coin sh-shilled to me by a man c-called ASSBLASTER

Found the nolinker every1

WRONG

>It's a scam
>Team bends over backwards to not turn their project into a hyped normie PnD before mainnet is launched

Holy shit. DO you have the rest of his stuff? What he talked about?

>an hackaton
Asslarper was well spoken.

here you go

Here you go dude

just go to warosu...
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=Assblaster&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

you're a dirty faggot. you have been warned.

if assblaster is a LARP, he's one of the best we've ever seen.

>save file name
>'assblaster'

Kek, I love it.

why does chainlink have no marketing whatsoever?

why does the team not announce or discuss its partnerships or potential partnerships? surely if they flaunted their co operation with SWIFT this would increase the value of their tokens

Why would sergey want to increase the value of LINK tokens?

He only cares about LINK long term. Whether the tokens hit $10 or 50c before main net launch and mainstream adoption is by the by. Fag.

>Jason Parser
Every time

see
It makes sense really. They want the big players to get in while it's cheap before releasing news which causes the price to rocket.

They do not and are not marketing towards you or me

We are just lucky to have stumbled upon it

>why does chainlink have no marketing whatsoever?
Read point 2

You are stupid if you buy into some tripfag larp. Did you also belive litecoin was going to be 1500 eoy? Dismiss any tripfag.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Fuck you. Let me believe.

Jesus christ GTFO lol with your 'The Secret' shit

AssBlaster gave great info, fuck the Anons who ruined his life.

This. Sergey doesn't give a shit about normie Plebs.

Confirmed larper, if some guy's life was ruined it was someone else's.

Now a question for you all. Why would anyone do such an elaborate larp session to shill a coin? Think about that.

Just bought 200 of these, I'm a poorfag noob. When is this mainnet thing coming so I can diversify?

You don't need marketing if your idea is golden
See: BTC

Theory: Tripfag larp is another FUD attempt to RP and keep the price as low as possible so we can buy more.

>Now a question for you all. Why would anyone do such an elaborate larp session to shill a coin? Think about that.
Because it's link and it was garanteed (You)s. Don't try to understand mentally ill attention whoring tripfags.

Yeah it's scam, no working product, mainnet keeps on getting delayed. I already dumped this scamcoin last week.

>4D underwater ping-pong
See This kind of bullshit has no effect on the prices anyways.

are you retarded?
he is clearly explaining where smartcontracts might come in handy in the real world

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

toats my dude, this and REQ are complete shitcoins
coin.fyi/news/chainlink/mainnet-release-date-clues-q1-2018-7k9yha

anyone else accumulating more on the way down? if it hits 5k im gonna add even more if it goes to 4k ill be excited and put 50 percent of my folio in

Maybe I am using NEO to do this, maybe I am.

guys the less we sell the more theyll pay

If this dips below 50 eurocents I'm buying another 1000.

yeah, I didn't think I wanted to buy more link but how can I not buy this low?

does this prove assblaster was legit or a gay nigger larper?

nothing has been proven yet. stop thinking like a rational skeptic

the probability that AB was legit is higher than it was before, enough such that we should feel compelled to assume he was legit and act on it

what if assblaster is sergey

If AB larped, he should def be writing sci-fi books, fuck me if this is larp its the best I've EVER seen. I really want to believe this is real.

Why do the ADHD kids on here think something has to go up constantly and any drop means its crashing?

Did you start in November?

Its bear market time now lads, its time for you to bleed. No more easy gains. You either pussy out or hold and buy more during the bleedout.

I'm investing as if Assblaster is real, so I hope he is legit

>330 million $ for a JSON parser
>Scam

You don't say

He writes with too much authority for your average nihilistic larpfag. I also believe him, and it doesn't hurt to get more LINKs anyway.

would it be delusional to view all those dumps in the last few hours as wallstreet fags trying to shake us off

Yes, because if someone with real influence really wanted to dump, they'd do a hell of a lot more than this. Many coins are suffering rn.

What is the incentive for Sergey and his team to work on this project? Is it only the prospect of his coin's value mooning or is there going to be another source of income?

>What is the incentive for Sergey and his team to work on this project?

they kept a third of the coins so I would think so, as well as I imagine they will consult on front end with making designing and creating good smart contracts that work with the network to maximize it's value (this is more or less what they were doing before they started working on the decentralized node idea but probably hit a wall in that smart contracts won't work without 100% true data, hence the name smartcontract.com).

What if they all quit tomorrow?

Chainlink piggybacked them into contracts with big guys. They are now working on private oracle projects. They don't need chainlink anymore.

>They are now working on private oracle projects.
What?

They are building an oracle for SWIFT and and working for Intel on Intel SGX.
It has nothing to do with Chainlink, they are just using the tech to build proprietary solutions for shekels.

Is tradingview the best wesbite to buy coins?

>They are building an oracle for SWIFT
>It has nothing to do with Chainlink

Pic related was the main slide in Sergey's Sibos presentation.
Count how many times it says "Chainlink" in there.
Spoiler: six times.

If you have trusted hardware that works as promised you don't need a decentralized node network and it just adds cost. Some clients will use just the network, some will use just the trust hardware, some will use both; swift will just use oracles with intel sgx

>If you have trusted hardware that works as promised you don't need a decentralized node network
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>decentralization adds cost
You REALLY have no idea what you're talking about.

whoosh

Every alt coin on binance was pumped by whales. LINK was no exception. They are leaving now for greener pastures.

It's not me, that's exactly what sergey says in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

Is this the new fud?

"Not even smartcontract, the company your beloved Sergey is the CEO of, use LINK for their oracles. They're commissioned to build oracles using the employing firm's own software (to the surprise of fucking no one), leaving LINK in the dust. This revelation is part of the reason it's begun a consistent downtrend recently."

Just bought another $100 this kids smart

Post the times when he says this.

It's over, Paj, stop that

this

Nice. Just sold 100k

that pic is beautiful

Is trading view the best wesbite to buy coins?

I bought back in at around 78k gwei and rather than being sad about losing money, I am sad that I could have had more links if I had waited. What is wrong with this token?

Stinky linkies

Reminder that the financial elite of 2019 will consist of wall street old dogs and autistic Veeky Forumstards

Stop telling people the fud is fake. I’m still acquiring.

>anyone is stupid as fuck to make decisions involving money based on some comments made by a user named ass-fucking-blaster on an internet imageboard full of trolls and kids.
This is what made me want to get into link.

SEETHING

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

I'm actually doing these exercises

Keep up the good work

Ignore the other anons. You’re clearly smart enough to understand the truth for yourself. Dump your LINK as a market trade before the whole think collapses to $0.01

Top fucking Kek, you must have VERY low standards if that was a good larper.