INTCHAIN (INT) x10 GEM

i have a unlisted on CMC Gem, trading newly on #coinegg #okex, #INTCHAIN $INT intchain.io it is a Chinese infrastructure internet of things coin with unbelievable partners, #Microsoft #Huawei, #IBM , highly credited team.

INT is the world's first blockbuster technology based on the Internet, from the perspective of the structural evolution of the Internet of Things, bottom-up to create a new generation of Internet of Things system.

INT not only provides a reliable data source for all kinds of distributed IoT applications and industrial ecology with a secure, confidential and trustless infrastructure, but also shapes a new business model with a device as the main body and opens up new Market space.

White paper is in Chinese,

Easiest 10x u will ever make!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/940159292174299136
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-node-token/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice looks good, gonna do my research. Is coinegg trustable?

Can't withdraw from coinegg as a US citizen

I bought it on OKEX :)
OKEX is trustable!

Same w/ okex, right? At least I think their signup says ur not allowed to be a US citz (don't know how actively they enforce it)

not true. u just have to verify.

I hope tards from yesterday's thread bought in, cuz the price almost doubled.

I only can say the same thing: mcap is around 50-100m, iota mcap 10b. do the math.

just select "Canada" as your country and submit your drivers license or other paperwork. it works. if it doesn't, keep trying. i got mine to go.

/www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/

English whitepaper:
www.intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/940159292174299136

does IBM and MIcrosoft just sell their partnerships with anyone that walks in off the streets?

Lol l2read chinkspeak you litteral retards. They are only slightly 'partnered' with those companies. Get chinked.

this is gonna blow up, way undervalued given current market climate

>select canada
>submit US drivers license
yeah that doesn't sound risky at all

just trying to help. bought 20k @ 2800 sats yesterday and seeing some decent gains.

That's what the support said to do, and it's working.

anyone have the token address?

worked for me, didnt go through the first time since i messed up one of the pics but i was confirmed within 10 minutes the second time

think its this 0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a

Got 3k of these, will I make it bro?

I work as a software dev at a small startup (not primarily involved in blockchain) and even we have a trial partnership with IBM using hyper-ledger. I think they see it as their chance to make it back to number one.

I fomo bought 14k of these at 3200 earlier today and i'm too scared to check the price lel

Gonna hold for 2 weeks and see if i got JUST'd

Bought only 400. Poorfag here.

They shouldve renamed it to chinkjuster, since thats what its gonna do to all you fucks who are invested in this.

L2READ CHINKSPEAK FFS

Have a Chinese friend and he told me there is A LOT of buzz in Chinese circles about this coin. Mainly because the entire team is all star with BIG connections in enterprise China and HK. They will get listed on Binance without a doubt, he says. Saying the venture capitalist group backing Binance also has a lead on this team.

Americunts have been COMPLETELY banned from this ico, the entire West is still sleeping on it. Okex is already opening the floodgates with MASSIVE trade volume for such an unknown token.

Not even kidding you, I honestly believe this will be 1 billion cap in a few weeks. This feels like early days of IOTA, Tron and such coins. No idea what this coin is for but the HYPE TRAIN is tremendous. Easy x10 and that is a very, very low indication.

I have a chinese friend too. Instead of white man selling opium to chinese, chinese are now selling shitcoin to white man.

JUSTED

>
>so true it hurts

i'm fucking ready

3 posts of you in this thread. You are either FUDding to accumulate more or just an absolute oinky toinky nocoiner.

/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued?sort=confidence

Even those reddit fags are finding about it. Before you know it this coin will be shilled on those crypto forums and "hotshot" twitter accounts non stop.

Believe it or not, this token will boom. Already x2 today alone.

Well, Veeky Forums prefer buying top 20 CMC coin ATH.

Btw it appeared today on CMC coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-node-token/

26 MILLION trade volume. Regardless of market cap, that is MASSIVE. Anyone deluded enough to think this coin is not going to steamroll into the top 100 is missing the opportunity of the month here. No idea about long-term but this is a moon mission FOR CERTAIN. Baffles me to see you guys jog along with scam coins and garbage projects when the x10 is right in front of you.

Not shilling. No idea what this coin is but when I see an OPPORTUNITY, I act. Simple as that.

Why are those the exact same partners that were being shilled for HPB, another chinkcoin whose whitepaper is impossible to read unless you're a chink?

you mean the coin that already doubled in value?

>total supply: 1 billion

> Opium
> Shitcoins

The irony

>circulating supply: 150 million

> deposited xmr to okex (more than 1h ago)
> never came

anyone else had problems?

The coin with a lot of deliberate disinformation. For example, the UnionPay partnership is confirmed false by a dev.

>thinking supply matters
Look at tron, look at verge. Meme supplies yet billions of marketcap. With a billion marketcap this is only 1$. ASSUMING all coins are in circulation (which it probably isn't).

I am guessing something like 600M circ, so 300M cap this day. This will be a dollar soon.

because it's a shit coin, you just gotta get in early and get the fuck out.

this looks like Justin sun grand fathers in faking and shilling. all partnerships they mentioned no source than their own shit site. I will stay away from this shit no matter how much ROI on this chinke scammers projects

to everyone considering buying, we are in the handle of the cup and handle

newfag here, what does that mean? buy now?

yes buy now if you believe in the coin, otherwise wait until confirmation (wait until it starts to moons), less profit but less risky

aggh everyone getting profits but me
fucking chinks took my moneys
there are always always problems with those bastards

Yeah, look up cup and handle on google

Not many people are in profit from this, it was pretty unexpected. The biggest jump will be in 2 or 3 days after it consolidates at a higher price, then very likely at the mainnet launch later this month.

I'm from Canada can't even find it in the list, wtf?

still, I'm losing money because of fucking chinks scamming me
so pissed I could explode

It's at the all time high, how can you lose here without shorting it? WTF

Should be one of the first options. just look at all them squiggly lines and shit and you'll find it.

implying it won't go further up (INT)

I opened account on coinegg and now I can't find int or am I just a retard?

Use the Chink exchange, it is better. 1 confirmation and your BTC is there.

all the coins have sold out. they have a new shipment arriving tomorrow so try again then

yeah probably retarded

don't listen to this
chinks are scammers

>trade
>ctrl+f
>int
>there you go

Holy shit I am a retard

Is it an erc20 ?

Yes

who here /boughtfor2ksats/?

150M circ
100M cap this day
People just dont realize the opportunity here, at least x5 end of month, x10 if they get listed on binance

2099 here

me :D

Yeah, well we warned them.

1933 sats checking in

M circ
M cap this day

How do you know this?

Feels good man.

Go to the official telegram
150m circu, its crazy undervalued atm

THE HANDLE DIP HAS COMETH

i'm transferring in more bitcoin now, confirm my tx you son of a bitch aaaahhhh

where can you track its value?

Just sent 0.5 ether to Okex, so is this a Chink scam or not?

I've read the white paper and researched all of the team members. Here is my take.

Some of them have fake linkedin accounts. Moreover, they claim that Xiang Ruofei, has published multiple papers/patents. This claim is unsubstantiated as there are no papers published by him.

Additionally, they claim partnerships with Microsoft, HUAWEI and IBM. None of these partnerships has been confirmed.

Conclusion: Stay Away, or become a bagholder.

giving your American Driver's License to a Chinese exchange
>wtf

Soooo is this the new pick from the UFR pump & dump group?

I've come to the same conclusion after checking with my hapa friend, there's no proof of anything and its a generic ERC20 token. no prototype, no nothing - just another generic scamcoin.

Be fast and be furious this is about to moon

Sent ETH to Allcoin to buy then sent it straight fucking back to Binance after actually looking into the project, what a load of shit this is.

Just got in after selling my bags of TRX
Why are the chinks so mean ?

go back to discord shill

What do you guys think of this INT?
Scam or legit?

This is guaranteed x20 or more. The partnerships are real. This is it guys and for real.

Most obvious coordinated shilling I've seen in a long time

went all in, holding this till end February, could be a x15

It's a scam with many dubious partnerships and no proof. Don't fall for it.

They are confirming more details by telegram soon

Well I made a 10% day trade profit, fucked off out of it since the website has been loading since I initially put the coins into this shit exchange. Sold at 4699 sats. If it moons, gratz investors.

shit I was so sure of this coin, not anymore
still I will go to the moon or down in flames, no middle path for me

I am sorry for the anons that bought this. We will be seeing pink wojacks in a couple of days.

Notice how perfectly TA and shill/FUD are alternating, coordinated. Great job honestly, but I don't think people actually want it to be cup and handle, this will have to stay as a bull flag.

>Veeky Forums does not listen
>even if all evidence is handed to them on a silver platter

If you bought when this thread started, you would have been up 40%

>price going up means its not a scam
I mean, if you want to gamble then play poker

So.. since this is a scam and I already transferred some BTC to OKEX, what coins should I look into investing in OKEX which don't appear on mainstream exchanges?

does anyone actually have the English whitepaper? shit doesn't load for me

Gamble? This is not gambling. All indicators are there this is in MASSIVE demand. Volume, partnerships, low cap ico, no CMC awareness factor, 25m starting volume on a chink exchange (now far north of that), big hype on social and in Chinese circles.

It is perfect market mechanics at work and you missed it. Next time, maybe you will listen for once.

this is bad right?

literally went from 36 cents to 61 over night. just doubled my money

Yep. Just ZCAd. Letting the rest fly.