DEEP BRAIN GANG

DEEP BRAIN GANG

GLORIOUS FUTURE AWAITS

Other urls found in this thread:

neotracker.io/tx/68c113c33ca4ff4f83df90c699525d658538de4a20b124ddbdd79869763ebf87
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as a holder of 40k dbc, your memelines bring me comfort.

I’m a retarded DBC holder too, but when has a meme line drawing like gud ever come true? I don’t see it going up that high any time soon.

Yup, cup and hadle confirmed by this guy who got tron at 10 sats
discord gg/XsdQcUw

user dump it now before AGI final warning. Not trying to FUD just legitimately trying to help you out. If you made any gains in DBC take them out for this.

what makes you think AGI tokens will cause a dump in DBC? they do entirely different things. aside from muh AI they're actually totally different coins

Please don't sell :)

We go to moon soon brother.

Well said, brother :)

People, please buy DBC ok?

fuck you pajeet

Oh I already dumped it, I'm waiting to rebuy at rock bottom.

Don't be mad haha! :)

We are all human, yes?

Please buy DBC coin and we both make MONEY!!

Which by the way is going to be around 100eth

Yes, user! I am glad you bought DBC too just like me :)

You and I are going to the MOON haha!!

Because AGI is the future decentralized token for every AI need. DYOR but I think this coin impending listing is the cause for such a large dump compared to other coins. Look at the fucking creator. Literally the most autistic sperg genius the world has ever seen.

Or perhaps DBC is trying to tell us something...!

Haha yes brother.

Moon shot is about to come, yes!

Hoping I can get to 10k before the competition ends in 2 days

Nice LARP there, now gtfo of my thread.

I like your optimism but if I had to guess the chart is going to look more like pic rel

Yes, yes, it will go up any moment now, it won't fall any deeper, yadda yadda yadda.
I'm a holder, but fuck you goody-two-shoes who come every fucking day to tell people it's gonna be alright if they only hold. You kept people from getting out at 60 cents, at 50 cents, at 40 cents, at 30 cents, and now you keep people from getting out at 20 cents. You're bleeding them dry, you make them lose everything if this market doesn't recover, or it recovers without DBC.
Fuck you for being overly optimistic and fuck those who need this to calm their weak pathetic minds.
Be prepared to lose everything you have put into this token. Don't get your hopes up only to have them crushed when it doesn't work out.

Why the hate brother?

We're just a couple investors who love DBC

35k and not selling till 10$

Exactly, brother user! You and I are going to be rich because we bought DBC.

>buy it
>use it
>break it
>fix it

I've been holding both. Arks just a comfy coin if you've been in since 3 bucks.

you act like selling at a loss is an acceptable thing to do lol, these sell walls are fucking brutal and pop up by the minute. Is this manipulation or just people still panic selling?

As NEO climbs to 300$ end of month, focus will be on DAPPs. DBC will be top 50 soon. See Augur and Golem DAPPs at 800mil and 1billion? That's where DBC is heading.

It's ok if you are too stupid to see, but remember you was in this thread and I'm sure in other DBC threads fudding and laughing. Worst part is you wasn't even paid for FUD you did it all for FREE.

Da fuck is the shit?!?

XEL is another great comparison, if I could go back I'd have sold my XLM for DBC, not my XEL.

Lost my brain cells holding this chain

>Everyone else holding this coin is a pajeet

Im never getting my money back, am I?

Maybe, you will be bag holding for a while if you bought highs

Look at this way, people who bought BTC at 19k still haven't broke even

Can this go any lower? Why is this happening?

Up and down and up and down

Just moon already. Why is this coin so dumb

It can go as low as 6 cents. Dunno if it will though.

WEAK HANDS STOP FEEDING THE WHALES YOU FUCKING PLANKTON BRAINED RETARDS.

MOOOOOMMMMMYYYY MAKE THEM STOOOOOOP.

Brain Gang I need help :(

I tried to transfer 8,000 DBC from gate.io to Kucoin. That was 14 hours ago. The transfer shows completed on the end of gate.io, but kucoin shows it has not received the transfer. In fact, no transfer log is available on kucoin's side. I used the correct address.

Do I need to include GAS somehow as this is a NEO coin? I really hope I didn't just lose 8k DBC ;( ;( ;(

are you sure adress was correct ? and did you use compatible wallet ?

I sent from my gate.io account to my kucoin dbc address. Do I need NEO in the receiving address? It shows no receipt on the wallet address. Here is the tx address: neotracker.io/tx/68c113c33ca4ff4f83df90c699525d658538de4a20b124ddbdd79869763ebf87

Ah, I too was wondering where this 8,000 DBC came from in my Kucoin wallet. Thanks, user!

where's the transaction showing you transferred 8k?

>tfw

snip your KUCOIN DBC address too.

>to Kucoin
yeah there's the problem, they are experiencing minor difficulties with that bitcoin diamond or whatever it's called... being pumped on kucoin and exchange staff being only ones able to deposit BCD. That's the allegations anyway.

I'm not too deep on that drama but played it safe and deposited my DBC to a neon wallet just to be safe if kucoin decides to pull tricks or stop working. Not telling you to panic, I had some LTC and ETH deposits that took half a day or so, I'd expect delays from Kucoin.

my bounty transfer went through within an hour, seemingly less.

I am really ignorant on NEO, and isn't this the first NEO based coin? Does one need NEO gas to transfer this coin from one exchange to another?

What is an "Invocation"? This is what is showing up on the NEO blockchain for my transfer. I see other transfers are listed as contracts or claims, and these transfers list the amounts... my transfer invocation tx does not list the amount transferred for whatever reason.

I sent my DBC back to my Neon wallet, and Kucoin took 1 or 2 DBC.

Then I sent my DBC back to KuCoin, and had no issues. But I had to leave maybe 1 KuCoin in my Neon wallet.

I had some gas for just in case.

>blaming other people for your investment choices
>ever
You deserve to be poor

I haven't opened my blockfolio app since DBC was at 0.32 cents
I will open it before DBC is 0.3~+.

In the good old altcoin days, around 7 days ago, I was literally addicted to checking it to watch my portfolio increase by another 1000 USD.

Now that I know everything's shit, I don't even bother.
Deepbrain gang should do the same.

I should do this as well. But I just can't look away.

>well. But I just can't look away.

I've never dealt with an addiction, but I could imagine it's about the same.
The first few hours is the worst.