10% discount for first 24 hours...

What? How do I get 10%

DELETE THIS.

SHILL AFTER ITS OVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

exactly, fucking idiot.

>60 mil market cap and devs get 25% of the tokens

>$9 a token.

Lick my asshole after a morning poop you fucks.

5 ETH maximum?? Massive FOMO over this. Their telegram exploded last 2 days.

Why are people okay with such large "pre-mines" these days?

Yeah for real man, I'm trying to get as much as I can, don't want everyone to look into this and find out about the overstock connection

>$8 ICO price.
>nearly $500MM MC at ICO
What is room to grow for marketshare.
What is a waste of money, for 500 Alex.

sheeiiiiiit Im taking her out with my profit from this

>buying into a company registered in Gibraltar
no thx

cap is 25 mil USD, just checked.

the circulating supply is only 10 million, so the marketcap will be 90 million dollars at ICO if it hits hardcap

>Unecessary product
>Devs get huge portion for free
>preorder bonuses
No thanks

That's still retardedly high considering devs get 25%

$8 per token though? Eight fucking dollars for a single ICO token? Is this coin supposed to be able to do a 100x and turn into $800? I don't fucking think so.

>needing an index in crypto

That's literally what ETH and NEO are for and soon to be BCH.

the funny thing is that every ico that asks above 40 million always dumps

any refferal codes here?

at the current eth price, its actually 9$ a token

tbqh, i wanted to buy into this ico at first glance, but there's certain aspects thats just big red flags, one is that the team is mostly russian, which is never ever good, russian icos always tank below ico price

BMC was hyped alot aswell, and it did horrible, almost went down -60% under ICO

>the hive
Bagbuyers united.

I wanted to want this ICO too, I was ready to dump 5ETH into it, until a couple days ago when I started doing some basic math on what the MC and circulating supply and room to grow numbers were. I want to want this coin, but at its current ICO price, it's just not worth it.

any other ICOs you're looking into dumping 5 ethers into?

Was looking into MAN but then the alt dump got in my way and now I'm just too fucking poor to go all in. I'd have to cut my DBC and ACT losses at like 60% and that just hurts too much so I'll just pass it up.

>tfw was going to dump 10 ETH into selfkey and Blockarray but held off for this ICO
>tfw realized this ico is shit
>bought CAN with my ETH while I waited for this ICO to launch
>tfw both blockarray and selfkey are going 10x
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>ditches a fully licensed american ICO that raised a tiny ass amount of money, with its main competitors being well over 500+ million dollars

not to mention they explicity said they wont list their tokens on etherdelta offcially as its "shit", and several exchanges wanted them to do a second audit on their coin which is why its delayed

that shit is going to hit bitfenix / bittrex on day one

>tfw waiting for the next block array ICO
>sold my lamden tau at 70% above ICO price
Guess Ill die poor

So did we just miss out on the last few good ICOs? Is the entire ICO thing done? Think we're fucked?

Have you seen the project? This is not some neet in their moms basement.

This is big boy shit.

But like people have said already $8 a token means this has to go to 80 bucks just for a 10x.

And your point is?

My point is that's highly fucking unlikely.

The transaction failed when I tried with 1 eth, sent 1.0000001 and it worked.

Yes and people said bitcoin would never go to 1000$ let alone 20000$

What does the price of the coin have to do with anything? Are you retarded?

That the MC would be in the billions easily before it hits a good pricepoint for people to FOMO into it or for it to gain popularity. It JUST isn't worth the money, But if you wanna throw your ETH into a $9 ICO when every coin right now is on a 50% sale, feel free.

Already did. I am also screencapping this because you are a giant faggot see you at $100/IGNT

And now it's fucking dead you stupid fuck.

Well, let's say that I buy an ICO that's worth 90 cents. It goes to $90. I've now made 100x my money.
This coin is $9. I buy one of these and it goes to $90. Now because I hopped onto the $9 boat, I've only made 10x my money.
It's simple. The lower the ICO price, the more likely it is for you to gain a greater percentage of return on your money than an ICO price that's hilariously steep, within the same timeframe.

If that's where you like to put your money, I'm not stopping you. I'm just saying it's more preferable to put your money into smaller priced ICOs with sub 5m MCs. See you at $100 when you've only made 10x return from an ICO when the good ones see 1000x easily? Okay.

THIS!!!

nobodys going to buy an 8$ token with such a massive mcap when it's basically a bad version of CND, enjoy getting dumped on by whales who got in on the presale

Dude are you high?

If you want my advice, don't fucking buy a $9 ICO token.

If you really want it and have faith in it, then go for it.

Thanks, you've masterfully refuted my point with a picture.

>Well, let's say that I buy an ICO that's worth 90 cents. It goes to $90. I've now made 100x my money.
>This coin is $9. I buy one of these and it goes to $90. Now because I hopped onto the $9 boat, I've only made 10x my money.
>It's simple. The lower the ICO price, the more likely it is for you to gain a greater percentage of return on your money than an ICO price that's hilariously steep, within the same timeframe.

please be joking

In 1 Year u will remember this day.

They are launching an index fund you think they will seed it with 2 bucks and a stick of gum?

wow you may actually be retarded

>>Well, let's say that I buy an ICO that's worth 90 cents. It goes to $90. I've now made 100x my money.
>>This coin is $9. I buy one of these and it goes to $90. Now because I hopped onto the $9 boat, I've only made 10x my money.
>>It's simple. The lower the ICO price, the more likely it is for you to gain a greater percentage of return on your money than an ICO price that's hilariously steep, within the same timeframe.

Did anyone do that KYC thing that they give a 10 token bonus for?

I was thinking about it, but it would effectively de-anonymize my wallet which is probably not worth it...

>i only invest in ico that is 2 cents per token and will moon to $2000 per token. Also the devs should work for free even though they have partnerships with $200 million dollar venture fund.

Fuck biz is retarded.

They'll seed it with the ETH you send them of course. And like 20 Slavs and Pajeets will reap 50% of the gains while a spread of hundreds of ICO bagholders will reap a fraction of it.

See you guys in a year when IGNT is worth $24 and you've effectively 4x your money in 12 months. Might as well stick to 4% return mutual funds.

Use a new one. Transfer ETH -> Monero
Monero -> Ether on save exchange and than to new wallet
Easy

Bruh This ICO is gonna have a hard time

Any of you guys investing in the coins from the advertising company Krios? You can buy with btc or USD and currently since its the first week of the ICO you get 25% extra tokens
krios. io
(Contains order screen, white paper, faq's etc)
Also you and i both get a bonus 10% per order If you use the coupon code: MW10 in the coupon section.

That's 35% extra with the MW10 code knocking the price down to roughly 65 cents a share.

Also you can buy with PAYPAL FOR FUCKS SAKE which is a godsend

oh thank god, I really thought you were retarded for a sec

you're just trying to FUD but are bad at it, whew

>Eug: Any admin please? What happened if I wrongly sent eth using my exchange wallet (from coinbase)?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are one dense motherfucker

This is why pajeets and nigs shouldnt invest in ico

>shilling a shitcoin instead of creating your own shill thread.

Kys

no they should, they help reaching the soft cap for free

So basically an ICONOMI rip off?

"IGNITE is NOT an investment product. IGNITE’s sole purpose is to act as a verification mechanism
to enable IGNITE token holders to participate in, and receive the benefits of, the Ignite RATINGS
platform. Ignite makes no representation, whatsoever, as to the anticipated value of IGNITE at any
point in the future.
IGNITE is NOT a cryptocurrency. As at the date of publication of the Ignite White Paper, IGNITE
cannot be exchanged for any goods and/or services, has no known uses other than permitting
token holders to participate in the Ignite RATINGS programme and cannot be traded on any known
exchanges.
IGNITE is NOT a share. IGNITE tokens do not entitle the holder to any ownership, equity or control
in Ignite and its associated companies, the Ignite RATINGS platform, the Ignite INDEX, or the
intellectual property and assets of any of them."

This is so burgers can participate.

So what's the different between holding 5 IGNT and holding 750 IGNT?

10% discount if you spend 1300$ worth of etherium its minimum 1 etherium for first 24 hour bonus

delete this

Wasn't there an Ico for something called crypto20. How is this any better or different?