We're dying

We're dying

can't wait to pick up some rai at 1 dollar

It's just going sideways today big deal. No reason for it to pump until there is news, real news comes after the node fix so people can actually withdrawal. If it were dying the chart would look more like TRON's.

This,

>mfw

>It's just going sideways today big deal
After repeatedly going down the last few weeks.
Probably gonna drop further tomorrow.

> If it were dying the chart would look more like TRON's.
Totally healthy charts here!

you got to look at the circumstances, price was heavily inflated on kucoin due to only few deposits going through initially, now kucoin takes all deposits in about 1 minute from sending so the price is way close to "real", supply isn't artificially lower now

it's taking forever for it to be added to binance.

Are you retarded? It's still down 60-70% what it was in BTC and ETH before it ever reached kucoin.
Down a shit ton in USD,sats and eth.

This piece of shit has no future.

I warned you dumbasses

Sell you bags to me dumbasses. I don't know why the fuck I come here anymore. Nothing but FUD unless the coin is currently pumping. Zoom out past the one week chart you weak handed losers.

>all issues fixed
>fast af
>no fee
>no future

I FUD the shit out of this coin but I'll be real with you guys for a sec: I just want to get some of that sweetness sub-$10

>all issues fixed
>fast af
>no fee
You mean shit that's been priced in already? You gonna say Binance and rebrand too?
Cause guess what you cunt. That's been priced in for weeks too.

ill be happy to buy, I dont know much, but I know I love XRB and their team

60-70%? Are you literally retarded? Its 30% down from ATH if you dont take into account absolute crazy pump it got on Kucoin.

>getting emotionally attached
This is why I steer clear of this. Community acting like TRX holders and cults

Dunno about btc but sounds right for eth.

Was trading st 35-40 dollsrs on bitgrail. Eth mooned to 1300 from 900 and this dropped to 20 dollars

You're a dipshit, most of the dip shown on the Kucoin chart stems from the fact that it was temporarily selling at unrealistic prices that were way above market value at the time. Of course not many people were suddenly willing to pay double what it was going for on other exchanges. If you remove that noise the dip isn't nearly so dramatic and is explained by things that caused the whole market to go red like the Korea FUD along with the exchange node issues.

The difference I see between TRX and XRB is that TRX was mostly delusion from normies who didn't even know what an ERC20 token was. XRB's community actually has a lot of passionate autism dwelling within it, that kind of community obsession is the one that all the most successful coins had in their early beginnings.

Meant for

I wish I was the guy that put in $30k at 40 cents. He made just over $3 million.

What's your opinion on VEN?

I don't have one because I haven't read about VEN much. All I'll say is that I'm cautious of anything and everything China. Don't get me wrong, I think the decade's biggest projects in crypto will be coming out of China since it's a once-in-a-century opportunity to topple its soft power asymmetry with America. This alone makes the Chinese much more poised to dominate the space as to prevent another internet-tier economic paradigm slip through their fingers. That being said, the chink exit scam is a meme for a reason.

> Its 30% down from ATH if you dont take into account absolute crazy pump it got on Kucoin.
>You're a dipshit, most of the dip shown on the Kucoin chart stems from the fact that it was temporarily selling at unrealistic prices that were way above market value
Hmm what was it selling at before the kucoin listing? 34USD. How much was BTC and ETH in USD during that week?

How much higher is ETH in USD? How much is BTC in USD. How much lower is XRB in USD?

Why can't the average XRB brainlet wrap their heads around this?

>This math
>Kek

How much was fucking XRB in btc when it was 34$?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>After the node fix
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH