What will be the price end of month of this ?

what will be the price end of month of this ?

i think 3 dollar

nigga hold til march and u will make a shit ton

what price u expect

5 dollars a pop at most conservative

Now that's a logo

h-h-how, bought at 2 Dollar

od?
obj?
ool?

Been holding for months but it will likely hover around 3-5 USD

This dip was brutal but I bought more

Most of biz aren't even aware of this coin

its addshares, like google adsense as pear2pear , theres also explain vid and a website

yeah i wasnt sure if the ico release is meme scam and the price falls if everyone drops the ico, so i waited after the realeas and bought high

WONT SELL LOW

I'm going practically all in as this continues to go lower it's guaranteed money i promise u that OP

It's early days still

WAWAHHHAHH WTF THIS DIP FROM 1,70 to 90 CENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just hold
I re bought more at 1.40 or so

Accumulating a shit ton rn

this is product is total bullshit

no proper publisher will ever integrate this shit

enjoy ur bags

W-why

Nice FUD but this isn't for publishing you stupid retard

I work in advertising operations in a fairly known company. Went through some of these blockchain advertising things with an analyst colleague at work and none of us see any future with these in large corporations. We for sure would never implement this stuff.

HOWEVER, before you shit your pants and panic sell: this is crypto though, so you might make some gains from this regardless of how good the product actually is. Also some smaller companies might end up using this. But just do not expect this to blow out and be some huge revolution in the ad scene as it most likely won't become one.

>We use blockchain to connect Publishers and Advertisers and let them make direct deals using our cryptocurrency.

Go read the website and tell me again how this is not related to publishers?

>Adfag doesn't see his competition

Tell that to BAT, retard
You'll be out of a job soon

lol but it is actually the project to advertise for smaller companies, so it actually fullfils it purpose and i guess 2-3 dollar is a realistic price

I really like the idea of BAT otherwise, but it has a huge flaw: it seems to require the Brave browser.

Who the fuck uses Brave? That's right. No one. Thus this one won't fly either. Make BAT available on all browsers and it actually is a great idea. Would invest plenty into it should that be the case.

I bought at 1.40, how fucked am i?

Problem with really small publishers, which I would see maybe trying this out, is the fact that their traffic is really low (and possibly low quality). You won't be making crazy gains with desktop advertising on low traffic websites.

Advertising is a numbers game. With a low amount of daily users you just won't be making any noticeable amount of profit.

bought at 2 dollar and all in with luxcore and adshare

yeah but there are way more small companys,online shops and so on than big companys

>Who the fuck uses Brave? That's right. No one. Thus this one won't fly either. Make BAT available on all browsers and it actually is a great idea. Would invest plenty into it should that be the c
You just described ADS you moron

OP don't worry about the FUD. Don't look at this until March and then sell for a nice profit

Iron hands, just wanted to make profitis to buy a lot of my fav coin

was this an elaborate shill? tell me more about this

no its just like iota, just the devs are more sympathic and i think there website is cute, also used their prototype, thats the only crypto i would use for myself

> have a small wind farm in foreign country
> use streamr for data collecting
> can see on theire website

:)

what's current market cap? How high can you see it getting?

I dont know, its on bittfinex, i really just like the coin, dont know if it will rise in price