Verify (Cred) leading on Kucoin Vote

> Leading the votes, beating Tron
> Kucoin would be the first major exchange
> Potential bounty to incentivize votes
> easiest 2x-3x ever

Get in user before the moonshot arrives. If not stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/vote
coinfalcon.com/vote
youtube.com/watch?v=ebdJr83EyY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. If you don't hate money, get your bags on ED and then vote for Kucoin.

Damn I need to buy more, it’s about to get listed on coinfalcon too. The community for this coin is strong.

Wow, that is a Gem, I'm betting that I will do 10x from now, I'm buying a ton of Cred cheap on etherdelta, an than I will vote to kucoin and Coinfalcon

Verify - CRED also have big long term potencial. Just check market cap, also soon alpha product will arive and CEO Yazin allready delivered before, and team have great adviseors. Great project

50 gwei isn't going through on etherdelta. True story

This will continue to pump all week with the vote and explode once it's listed on kucoin

I used 46 and got it through just 2 hours ago.

I DID BOYS I'M IN. I GOT IN WITH 20% LESS THAN I WANTED BECAUSE OF PAJEETDELTA BUT I'M IN. EASIEST X5 EVER

>> 6487793
Use 100-200gwei, will be peanuts compared to your 2x-3x gains

Nah it just went through. Looks like 50 is fine. This will take me to the 5 figures club easily.

Wow winning tron. Community must be strong af

How do you know that it's leading the vote?

kucoin.com/#/vote

kucoin.com/#/vote

go take a look for yourself

is this competing with Payfair?

Don't forget to deposit 1 CRED at Coinfalcon too. 11 more deposits and we will get listed.

coinfalcon.com/vote

Is it too late if i wait until kucoin lists it?

Well, everyone will buy at that time. Just look at the order book at ED.

Probably

When ever I make a fucking post about cred i have to same fag the shit out of it, then some random faggot makes exact same thread and gets noticed. THE FUCK????

Anyway. Cred is a beast. Already made 4x and it's going up again. AVT FAST.

NONONONONONONONO
XBY DESERVES TO BE LISTED
FUCK ALL OF YOU
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's no competition if the opponent is retarded. (PFR)

XBY. Anyone else remember that PND?

HUEHUEHEUEUEHEUUEUEUEHHEU

Xby is a literal shit coin. I 10x on that a while back and sold it. Total PnD scam coin. I was lucky to make it out ahead

>Etherdelta is exchange to get it

Shit exchange , wont buy

If u want the most profits, you speculate an outcome. High risk high return. You have to make that decision yourself

bought weeks ago.
Only 250% profit now though

Fuck this is free money!! Am I too late or not?

do you think they gonna win against trx? i know trx is a fucking piece of shitcoin they have a massive normie user base.

If you have to ask if you’re too late, you’re too late. Don’t fomo faggot

are you fucking automated user
jesus
write a better fake shill

heard rumors that even if they don't win, the devs will just pay the listing

You guys should know this will skyrocket on KuCoin. Buy in before it's too late, because it isn't too late now.

Not even fucking listed yet of course it's not too late.

fomo the shit out of it faggot

when will people realize its not an exchange? its a basic ass website to look up smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain that are up for sale/bids on Ethereum based tokens.

The dev himself tweeted it if I remember right. He just wants to see the vote results first.

For people that do not know how to use Ether Delta yet, please refer to this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ebdJr83EyY0

Also, keep in mind that CRED's market cap is only 40 mil. If this can get to 200 mil, that is a 4x. If shitcoins like FUN can get a 500mil market cap, this can as well.

ive bought 520 what should I expect?

Is this a long term hold project?

TRON is going to win

they have 50k reddit subs and someone just posted the link. It's over

Just sold mine for a dif lowcap project. Got my 2x.

It is going to pump, but no long-term potential. The team is literally 4 pajeets

KUCKCOIN HAS BEEN HOLDING MY 2ETH WITHDRAW FOR AN HOUR NOW I COULDVE BOUGHT THIS SHIT AT $2

this shit is about to MOON LETS GO BOYS

Already in since December
Comfy x5 gain, will be x10 - x20 once it reach exchanges depending on how big the initial pump

tron niggers crashed the party boys, pull out before you get justed holding a shitcoin for a month

Lmao, devs will pay the fees if we lose anyway. Cant lose on this one.

yea, a month from now, maybe. begone pajeet

I hate these fucking TRON normie faggot niggers so much

Well above 100 euros!!! Almost there boys

its xtrabytes turn!!

I'm feeling the gains today. Get in today before the x2.