TIME TO SELL

TIME TO SELL

OH FUCK I WAS GOING TO HOLD BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MCAFEE IS A CRYPTO GENIUS

Thanks just lost 100k

>The next Bitcoin

Shameless

AAAAAA MY LUMIES ! SHITEATER I WAS JUST RECOVERING !

THIS OSNT FAIR WHY DIDNT HE TARGET SOME OTHER COIN STINKY LINKIES OR UFR DESERVE IT MORE WE ONLY HAVE WHOLESOME MEMES

is it over already? i see a pnd candle. fuk

heres your moon faggots

Translation

fucking faggot

good thing I bought at 22 cents

tempting to sell a few for to make a profit but meh

XLM isn't even a crypto. Fuck McAfee

pretty much. what a conman.

Yeah I bought at $.25
Figure I won't lose money hodling as long as the technology doesn't fail

Just wondering, why does everyone ITT hate John McAfee?

Legitimately curious; I know almost nothing about him or his relation to cryptocurrency.

Think it's that normies trust his opinion because he's rich, despite him knowing fuck all about crypto. He defends TRX for example

Also there was something about him literally being paid to shill coins but I don't know if it was confirmed

Shit like this

>bubbles are mathematically impossible

Okay now I'm convinced he's just shitting about, he can't actually believe this

He will be the poster child of the crypto meltdown like pets.com was for the 99 bubble.
He is a human version of Enron.

True, rather join a group that has accurate Trading Analysis, not pump and dump shits. This guy is one of the best analysts. He saw xrb, oax, wtc potential before it broke out.
Predicted ENJ at 7 cents..
discord gg/XsdQcUw

Thanks bot I'll get right on that

don't see it failing desu - it's the same guy who was behind XRP as well (well, co-founder and all that)

I think XLM has enough kikes backing it just like XRP to make it successful. Don't think the token will reach $20 or stuff like that, but should be profitable this year for us.

I'm with you. It's got too much utility to fail unless it's usurped by another platform
But with Jed and IBM backing it, it's looking good long term for $1-3