Dent or req?

have about 750$, narrowed it down to these two. I think I should go all in on either one with this investment. which coin should I pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REQ

dent

Req

REQ obviously

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

See picture. If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

READ THIS REPORT: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

Put it all on Rent

Honestly, REQ. Just look at the pasta

REQ 100%.

Dent used by AT&T already, there was proof post on it even
>once android app is out its moon
>not sure about req, never bothered to read their wp

REQ

DENT is a joke

damn everyone here loves req. with dents current price and upcoming app i think it will give better returns in the immediate future ( one or two months) though req seems like a quality hodl option

all very well but whats the point of REQ for your average joe.. better just to buy closer to the time of this being announced and selling soon after

I like REQ...no pajeeting.
I just bought 14k worth at 1640...it wont double anytime soon, but 20% gain is my norm. Seriously considering holding long term (end of year).
Just my 2 sats worth.

dent is too volatile atm. But if you swing trade and have enough time you can make alot of money if you manage to time the sell and rebuys.

looking at the recent month dent and req candles seem very similar in terms of volatility

I mean, it's not that hard to understand, holy shit. It's basically PayPal with the option to turn fiat into any currency. It's fucking genius yet you ask me why wouldn't normies use it?

Seriously nigger. Look at REQ Q1
I own both by the way

Pls awakey REQy Snakey

Both will perform exceptionally well, but this is for certain the lowest REQ will ever be again.

I'd shoot REQ.