Post gore

Post gore

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qjzgx/relax/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does your USD look like?

reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qjzgx/relax/

Get comfy and watch idiots rationalize getting exit scammed by a ponzi in real time.

ITS SUCH A LONG WAY DOWN

What app is that?

Delta wallet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Poorfag here, haven't even seen the lights above 1 BTC yet, help

This has been a hell of a ride.... one that makes me want to die.

Tron?

MAKE IT STOP

Are you guys stupid? You should have cashed out when you dropped 20-30% from ATH.

TRX / XRP?

Buy high sell low boys

If it follows my trend line I'm gonna lose another 6k and find the floor at $30k before shooting up. Should have sold but whatevs I'm in for the long haul, the highs and lows. I was expecting something like this but wasn't expecting going under 40k

It only doesn’t look so bad because I bought in for another $400 when the market dipped Friday night.

I had $1800 earlier this week, now even with another $400 added I only have $1500. -$700 in 5 days.

Behold my pyramid of pain

How do you actually manage to lose in SATs?

Jesus. What brought you up again this much two days ago?

That sharp needle rise is me investing $4k of my own money after having nice early gains.

meh

Your portfolio will triple if you join this group
Join a group that has accurate Trading Analysis, not pump and dump shits. This guy is one of the best analysts. He saw xrb, oax, wtc potential before it broke out.
Predicted ENJ at 7 cents..
discord gg/XsdQcUw

I wish I was you

Wtf is this user?? Please bless me with what you're holding

Ah, I see, probably buying the dip and thus increasing the overall value.

My guess would be a good portion of ETH, if you somehow missed its recent development.

Not the same user

Not too bad desu

LOST BOYS LOST BOYS LOST BOYS

What do you mean? It was just an example, explaining a similar situation, so unless the originally questioned user clarifies, I'll assume that his sudden spike has the same explanation.

ding ding ding I've over 100k in ETH and still accumulating more for Casper

>"post gore"
>posts "not too bad"
Who cares, that's not why people come to this thread, you insecure motherfucker.

ah

Make it stop please.

You only made 50% in the last month? How the fuck? People like you need to consolidate back to BTC and then find new projects to invest in after every good spike.

ICOs

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/