Bought REQ was the worst decision that I made

Bought REQ was the worst decision that I made.

Sell then you little bitch

GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH AT LEAST GO BACK TO .7 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

there's an announcement friday just wait a few days or did you buy it at ath

The floor is 0.1$.

sell me your bags dumbass

>AAAAAA We're sinking
I'm fucking chaining myself to the ship so I won't sell

if you didn't FOMO in you would still be at least 2x up. SELL if you have weak hands if not then at least wait until the next biweekly update

Yeah I'm done trying to talk some sense into you faggots just sell now then buy back in at a dollar fifty on Friday, it's the /biz way

im thinking of buying more at these prices

they are retards that hate money
BUY HIGH SELL LOW GUYS

pajeet FUD alert

Does this shit even have a support or is it just going back to 0.04$?

if you knew anything you'd know req being over 1$ defeats the whole purpose of a burn based token
they chose tokens from wallets at random, so a day with a lot of req use goes by and you wake up with half your stack
what person would want to buy a token to be able to pay someone

I bought more last night and I wake up and it's down another 15%... So much for this "innovation"

>not going up 400% in 2 weeks
>worst decision
>shitcoin

are you noobs just all this retarded? did you relly believe you'd become millionaires in 3 days?

>he fell for the french jewish PnD

>implying it will ever pump
designated dumping coin

OoooooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooOOOOO

the support is at .55-.60 price range in my opinion. If it drops below that it has potential to crash lower.

i hope it goes down to .1 so i can get 10k for 1k

If you buy req you plan on hodling. If you’re thinking about selling, then do it weak handed nancy. But don’t you dare come crying when you buy in at an ath again

It's going to zero faggot SELL NOW!

yes were just taking a trip around the moon to refuel at the lunar station, see yall on mars

This is almost pathetic as that stacey copypasta
shit in your streets pajeet, not on our board

this. REQ is a HODL coin, glass handed cucks dont deserve to make it.

Spoiler
this happens every Jan with crypto
BTC falls alts bleed

If only you knew you are giving up the future paypal…. maybe in 2021 when you are broke and begging in streets for money, you can send me a REQuest ( which by now is one of the most used mechanism to transfer money in the entire world ), and I will give you 0.00000000000001 REQ so you can buy yourself a mattress and some food.

yeah more like 2221. your great grandchildren will thank you for the lifetime long hodl

Should have brought UFR lad. Holding comfy right now.