Why don't you have some ?

went 4x and then bought INTchain - will be back after i take some profits from INTChain

one of the best projects in crypto

i do i just wish i got in cheaper, dont know how this project is still flying under the radar

Q2 and Q3 will be huge for RLC i will laugh when the fomo kicks in

I still don't get it. Maybe the name.

for some clarification i bought in at 13k and 16k, then sold during the big pump and bought back in at 30k but its sank since then

>mfw when 2 new partnerships and 3 new dapps are being released by end of january

its gotta be the name because anyone who is smart enough to own crypto should be able to see that not only huge potential exists but that its actually being used...

Retard here, I’m trying to use Coinegg to purchase INT, but it looks like it takes BTC only. Do I just purchase the amount I want in BTC and trade it to my Coinegg acct to purchase the INT?

Took me a hot minute to realize the ticker was RLC

same to be honest

Yeah. The thing is maybe investors and people who knows are actually not the same...Well at least for the moment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERES THE FUCKING FLOOR

when youre hodling remember that amazon's hosting service is worth 300b and the marketcap of iexec is 260 million, growth is certain to happen

>mfw watching this dogshit coin dump

yfw this coin is unironically going to be worth $100 minimum EOY

Dogshitchinkscamcoin.exe
THIS SHIT IS TANKING HARD AND COSTING ME MONEY LIKE CRAZY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

buy in now not at ATH AHHHHHHHH

Truly the patricians’ coin

3,500 here. Will it make it Veeky Forums? Should I sell my litecoin bags for this?

Yeah, fuck litecoin, this shit is gonna blow the fuck up

Had 11000 bought @ 0.60$ but sold, hope i can get back in in time.

LOL NO
ITS A CHINK SCAMCOIN YOU FUCKING PAJEETS

This is crap. Buy sonm