HOLY SHIT QTUM IS PARTNERING WITH STARBUCKS

GET IN NOW. Qtum just keeps partnering with huge companies. It's insanely undervalued right now.

Only good coin i've seen shilled here. Don't know why it doesn't get more attention from Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums doesn't like money, haven't you learned yet?

legit link to info or Pradeeped

nice fake photoshop

check the fucking telegram you stupid fucks

Join the Qtum telegram you stupid fucks. Several admins have confirmed it already.

telegram is not how you announce something so its fake. no sensible company announces via fucking TELEGRAM.

Fake scam

It's not the formal announcement dumbass. Qtum does announce on telegram. The founder Patrick does it all the time (not the best way I know). Once it gets formally announced it'll be on the Qtum twitter. They announce on telegram first thouh (I wish they didn't).

The most random partnership I've ever heard of. That's how you know it's bullshit

What the fuck sort of company announces things on telegram before a formal announcement? fake and gay. not how business works.

lol okay whatever rocks your boat but it doesnt change the fact that they announced it

Thats Starbucks Korea btw

Is this some discord group saying this shit in every Qtum thread? How is it random? Companies want to use blockchain tech to reduce costs and improve efficiency,

google news has nothing about QTUM so fake and gay

holy shit

Their marketing sucks. That's the only thing wrong with Qtum and the reason why the cap is so low right now.

Why is this even remotely significant?

Starbucks Korea is almost a separate entity from Starbucks in say, the United States. Just because they partner with QTUM there doesn't mean they will partner in the US or elsewhere.

Starbucks has an 80b market cap. There's 30k stores. Less than 1k of them are in Korea. If you divide the company up, Korean Starbucks has market cap of 3b. QTUM already has higher market cap than that. This is just dumb.

What would a partnership with starbacks even mean for something like QTUM? If they arnt accepting BTC why would they accept something that you need to buy bitcoin first to then buy?

makes no sense

apples and oranges

yup this. Good reason its fake as you need BTC to buy Qtum lol.

>durr higher marketcap than korean starbucks so this means nothing
God you might actually be retarded

They announced it on their official telegram you moron.

>t. increasingly nervous bagholder who bought at 80 last week

Lol thats not an announcement. Probably someone got hacked or pretending to be Qtum staff. Where is the press release? A chatroom message is not official

kys retard

>relying on others for "accurate" information

Go to the telegram and see for yourself faggot

....lol holy shit are you new?

Also, this is true QTUM team is just shit at marketing. They confirm things on telegram / events. Everything they've announced in the past so far has been true. Unlike hype shitcoins the team is focused on results not marketing to retards.

>calls him a faggot but also wants him to join telegram so that he'll buy QTUM, aka buy your bags

>shit at marketing

You're really selling this token to us. So i'll expect zero gain from this "chatroom announcement" then.

OH SHIT!! Here we go!!

My bags are not for sale

You don't have to buy it. They don't have to market because the results + tech sells itself. I'm up 400% on my QTUM and I'm not selling before $150.
Veeky Forums is fucking retarded. This board was basically dead before landslide of poltards and redditors made it their home. Stay poor~

Ill stay very poor with my 400 ETH thanks.

GO TO THE OTHER QTUM THREAD, THEY HAVE MORE SCREENS. IT'S TRUE BROS.

i actually just bought now based on this news because no one else is talking about it. go check twitter and search qtum and starbucks. dont even know what the fuck qtum is

jesus the state of biz getting scammed by pravesh and santosh.

enjoy your bags. no one is talking about it because its shit and not real news. OP is clearly trying to mislead you.

>all this people been scammed by believing on this

I mean good for you but yeah you'll miss out on QTUM. I still don't really care just don't talk shit about things you know nothing about, makes you sound retarded. Hold your eth forever, it's not a bad idea. But you could be making juicy QTUM gains. Also, my QTUM has outperformed my eth.

i'm not fudding here, just posting my genuine thoughts. it seems to me like partnership announcements are really bad about actually producing gains in the price of a coin-- or it might just cause a quick FOMO PND rise and fall, and maybe the partnership has a long term effect.

At any rate, i'd at least wait a day or two to see how it reacts to this

It's real you dumbass. Just talked to the admins of their chat.

Well you bagholders trying to scam people. Stop lying saying "Partnership with STARBUCKS HUGE NEWS" when there is no such announcement. I have checked starbucks website there is NOTHING.

>Dev buys double-chocolattamachichino
>OMG PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

Don't buy in and leave the thread then.

buy my bags

t. the thread

no because you just don't want me stopping you from scamming people

Don't buy it already said idc I'm here to discuss and read about the developments not read retard fud. Your retard fud contributes nothing of value. It's just nonsense spouted by a retard and there's enough of that on this board already. As said before if you're interested check out the telegram. Team has always announced on telegram and nothing they've said has been false so far. Including fucking satellites +spacechain + wechat.
user be honest are you actually retarded?

>tfw people are ACTUALLY this retarded

HOLY SHIT GUYS DOGECOIN JUST PARTNERED WITH WALMART! WALMART HASNT SAID ANYTHING AND THERE ARE NO CREDIBLE SITES REPORTING THIS BUT THE ENCRYPTED SMS SERVICE I USE TO FACILITATE DRUG DEALS HAS A GUY WHO CLAIMS TO BE A DOGECOIN ADMIN AND HE'S SAYIN ITS TRUE. BUY MY BAGS!

Whatever man.

>As said before if you're interested check out the telegram

Your shilling is shining through. You aren't here to announce news you're here to try and shill your shitty token.

There is zero on Google for Starbucks & Qtum. You're saying that some random telegram message is the big announcement? Fuck me price hasn't even moved that's how shitty this is. You must have some really heavy bags.

They tell people on telegram before official announcements so we can get rich

so the guy literally did not respond to "is that official announcement?" what a great screenshot. He probably wants to offload his own bags. As I said, there is no announcement and OP has already been proven to have mislead in his original post as this is supposed to be Starbucks KOREA not the actual Starbucks. Take what you will but its obviously a scam.

For all we know Qtum is sponsoring a Starbucks event and they will count it as a "partnership". Either way be very careful anyone about investing in this without a solid announcement and details. The price isn't moving for a reason.

>"""They""" BULLSHIT people on telegram ""before"" 'official announcements' so THEY can get rich OFF RETARDS LIKE ME

FTFY

...you need to go back. You're too retarded for this. Already said I'm up 400% and I'm not selling until $150 minimum. You think this shit is going to be plastered all over google? How new are you be honest.

Of course there isn't anything on google dumb shit. There has been no formal announcement. They said details coming soon. Qtum Mike the guy who said yes details coming soon is on the Qtum team as project manager.

so who cares really

ain't buying jewbucks anyways

You're 400% up already exactly. This has peaked. There are no gains to be had for this.

There is not even a mention of it on the subreddit. It's all very suspicious that all we have is a pajeet PnD group in here with some chat room screenshots of a very vague statement.

Starbucks Korea IS Starbucks holy fuck you're fucking with me right lol? Qtum never does that fake partnership bullshit. Their last big announcement was with 360 and it wasn't some half ass shit. You're probably a NEO bitch.

They're trolls. Been confirmed by qtum team, no need to argue and feed them

>Starbucks KOREA not the actual Starbucks

Post confirmation that isn't some photoshopped chat room screenshot. Give a press release.

Kys. You're definitely a NEO faggot. The screen shots are from the official Qtum telegram and discord from the project manager Mike.

QTUM is a top 10 token
Starbucks is an 85billion dollar, publically traded company. Yes, i would expect SOMETHING on the internet... somewhere.

Just look at the fucking volume. THIS SHIT IS GOING TO EXPLODE STUPID FUCKS

So where's my lambo it's 5:25 in worst Korea the ant farm should be awake by now

you buy the rumor, buddy.

>token
QTUM hasn't been a token for months now.

LITERALLY LOOK AT THE TELEGRAM FEED YOURSELF HOW IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE

Get in the chat it's their. Jesus

QTUM terribly undervalued RN

Stop advertising your fucking telegram no one wants to join jesus christ.

I've complained about the same think there. It's completely unprofessional and market-unfair. No fuck was given.

STARBUCKS PARTNERSHIP AND LAUNCHING A ROCKET ON FEBUARY SECOND!

LADS GET IN HERE THE NORMIES ARE GOING TO EAT THIS SHIT UP!

It's the qtum official telegram ... ah you win. You've conked my bonkers

I'm rounding up just a bit (354%) but yes.. Idc biz pretty retarded. It's healthy to be skeptical but don't retard fud. No retard fud allowed in qtum threads.
sage for high retard concentration and poor quality discussion. Also...how many euros (Brits specifically) are in this thread just curious? I need evidence to support my hypothesis.

THIS IS THE CONFIRMATION LMAO

normies dont give a fuck about a random telegram message that mentions starbucks korea or "satellite nodes"

I bought 1 full coin. fuck you faggots, i know im going to lose this $50

Gents, have been on the QTUM telegram for most of the day.

The partnership is not official, will be made official soon.

Patrick Dai the founder of QTUM came on to the official telegram after the live stream event in Taipei earlier today (GMT) and confirmed it.

QTUM has been going quietly about its business - executing the roadmap and expanding partnerships.

The way I look at QTUM is in this choppy market, where no one really knows what's going to happen next, it's a solid platform play with momentum.

NEO mooned out of nowhere, QTUM is next

>The partnership is not official
Well there you have it.

>a crypto built on telegram message rumours

How the fuck is this even in the top 100

Fuck you street shitters, last time we got shilled into Qtum i got left holding bags. Bought in at 60 because moon was promised with 'HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT'

It barely went up, before i got left with shitbags. Just slowly bleeding all the way to $40 from 60.
Fuck you and fuck Qtum and their announcements, they do fuck all for that coin.
Enjoy your bags, Trump tweeting Qtum wouldn't make that fucking thing move

Great FUD Pajeet, keep it up
17 replies and counting

Yes because the pajeet is definitely the one stopping people from being scammed and not the group who are trying to pump their coin based on fucking telegram messages.

HOLY FUCK ITS TRUE I JUST CHECKED AT MY LOCAL STARBUCKS THEY HAD A SIGN ON THR DOOR THAT SAID PROUD PARTNERS OF QTUM BUY BUY BUY

Yes they do this scam regularly. That's why I'm trying to stop people getting scammed again.

It went to like $100, you could have profited.

Buying ATH is retard tier. Put it on your radar and buy the fucking dip. Retard fud everywhere itt.

>no resource to prove partnership.
Yeah no,go fuck yourself op

Not samefag here.
That Patrick dude has done that multiple times. He announces on telegram when he's going to make an annoucement. So QTUM moon at that time. Then he actually states the announcement, but do it again in telegram before twitting, homepage and every other newsfeed. That dude likes telegram, he post his photos eating out and like interacting with QTUM community in telegram. It's just how he does it. The previous partnerships (baofeng and 360) worked the same way, so this one is probably true too.
He's just some happy faggot who doesn't realize the damage he does by saying everything in telegram first.

best exchange to buy qtum?

Is tradin gview the best wesbite to buy coins?

When you get to the thread and green candles are forming... obviously you buy you dumb shit. Because then you miss the moon mission by People fomo'ing. Look at most of these coins, after an insane pump it goes right back down to where it was. Why the fuck would i wait for it to go back down after the hype pump is over, i'm getting in that bitch when green candles are forming and sell the top.

rekt

>Normies don't care about Starbucks and space
That's bullshit user and you know it! Once the niggers get wind that they're launching this stupid fucking satellite they're dumping their tron bags for Qtum because THEY WAZ ASTRONAUTS AN' SHEET, I guarantee it!

you can also clearly see that at this moment its been heavily manipulated by whales, just look at its growth over the last hours lol

gonna throw my last bucks into this, hopefully it finally is able to reach 100$

>and sell the top.
95% of retards here are not capable of doing this. Then they get mad when it drops and sell low.

YE-s GO- I mean friend. I'll buy that little old sheckel for $30, why would a GO- I mean guy every want to hold a shitcoin

ITS REAL DUDE BUY BUY BUY HURRY RETARD

>Ignore the rumors, buy the news