Tron Chads

Who /hodl/ here all the way, green or red?
Anyone have any updates?

>holding tron
>chad

Just holding steady at 600 and will be for many many hours.

I got in about $20k in total at 850,800,630 sats I'm at a real comfy hold for the next week or month.

Keep holding my bags. They're made of authentic chink scrotum skin.

Nice dude. Im poor and was only able to accumulate 13k but I hope it moons again with these new partnership rumors going around. Plus the trash FUD is everywhere so you know virgin panic sellers are about to FOMO.

Holding 161k TRX. Dips across the market have no affect on my anymore. I learned my lesson many times in the past by selling at a loss to try and make it back by catching another pump, and I've always been burned by that. Meanwhile, the stuff that I sold it for would always go up quicker than the thing I move it to.

So yeah, I'm just going to hold these for the year. Everyone laughed at Cripple at 20 cents, and then it pulled a fucking 15x.

So fuck it, I'm considering it lost money. It doesn't make up my full portfolio, about 1/4th of it, so I'm expecting to wake up one morning feeling nice.

It's not FUD, there's no fear, uncertainty or doubt.

It's more people making fun of whoever believes Tron will go back to it's previous price. People who are certain and have no doubt that Justin is full of shit.

It's already at prepump price

>tron
go back to facebook fag

I learned my lesson many times in the past by selling at a loss to try and make it back by catching another pump, and I've always been burned by that.

Yeah man, me too. I had 130k TRX a week ago, I went down to 70k TRX now somehow.

Those people are retards because Confido is a confirmed exit scam, and it pumped like fucking crazy.

It's so easy to ignore Veeky Forums on financial decisions these days.

It's been in a "pre-pump" price for quite some time then. Even Justin's last announcements and the fake AWS partnership hasn't made it go up.

It's done for, jump ship while you can.

Fill me in anons, whats the fud? Is thos coim dead because the price has fucking plummeted. Wantong to buy back in but dont want to buyva scamcoin

I do t hold any trx right now

God damn i need to stop using my phone when im stoned. Grammar of a pajeet

Then don't buy any crypto, everything is a scamcoin/ponzicoin

TRX chad here hodling hard af
check my chad green ID
TRX will pump so hard soon

>implying normies haven't already sold

Shell toes? Yes
T.R.X
There's a man riding a horse on top of my chest.
T R O N C H A D S
R
O
N
C H A D S

>$0.082152
>F5
>$0.081893
Make it stop.

C'mon. 06