NO STOPPING

Why in the fuck is this thing not stopping? Why is no one dumping ffs?

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/?p=home#neo
youtu.be/OmpRwGbhYe4
docs.neo.org/en-us/node/consensus.html
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311-How-Binance-Distributes-GAS-to-NEO-Holders
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-NEO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would they stop? neo is going to at least top 3 within a month.

and all the big holders of neo have no reason to sell because as neo goes up, gas goes up and they get stacks.

I'm ready to throw myself off a bridge,

I sold my NEO last week so I could buy more XLM and now NEO just fucking passed Stellar on CMC. Fuck my stupid sad pathetic life Im never gonna make it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. Neo going up is nice, but if they succeed with their smart economy NEO holders will be able to live off of the generated gas

don't expect this to go down more than 15-20% in the next few months. this project has been around a looooong time, the coins are well distributed and the whales are old and in it for the long haul.

I SOLD ALL MY NEO FOR FUCKING RIPPLE

A
FUCKING
FIDGET SPINNER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID? WHY?????????? I'VE BEEN HOLDING NEO FOR 4 MONTHS AND BOUGHT IT AT 1/4 OF THE PRICE IT IS NOW, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Ethereum, Neo, ICX, the comfiest hodls in all of crypto

You idiot the higher NEO goes up the more precious it is because it literally generates FREE MONEY in forms of GAS which is 50% of NEO price.

When NEO hits $2000 GAS is $1000 and you can pay bills rents with it.

You're an idiot if you don't go all in on NEO

Beach front property comfy

>Why in the fuck is this thing not stopping?
Easy.
>Growth of crypto stagnated,
>Most shitcoins mooned
>capital is looking for steady gains
>We need more Gas for the kikes
>Neo produces Gas while securing the network
It is a no brainer

Why would you be comfy about potential flooding?

Because there is a great incentive to own this coin. We get GAS. The more you have the more gas you get. Whales knows this. It's stupid to dump jyst for trading. Gas will shoot through the roof once gas us used instead of neo.

should i buy this shit now or wait for it do tip? Throw me a bone Veeky Forums

buy now. this shit is not giving up and they have more conferences all of january

i sold sometime after china fud to ride btc, never got back in. just'd myself

wait wait wait hold up I bought NEO on Bittrex where tf do I get this GAS

binance or your own wallet. Not aware that bittrex pays out gas, they are greedy Texans keeping all the Gas for themselves

Everyone complaining about a crash? What crash? Only mooning here

Why would i sell the one coin that will make me a millionaire?

Everything tells me not to buy ATH

wait if I hold NEO doesn't that mean that I get gas automatically? Do I need to move it to Binance to make this happen?

I'm a literal brainlet

he says with a hidden balance

Move to local wallet

Bittrex keeps the gas man, you should have moved it to binance

I'll never post my balance anywhere I'm fucking retarded and got scammed on runescape as a child. No risks for this downy

Can someone explain GAS to me?

Biance pays out monthly. If you hold it in your wallet, you need to make a signed transaction to yourself and get gas. You can check your Gas here:
neotogas.com/?p=home#neo

youtu.be/OmpRwGbhYe4

ARGHHHHHH We aint got no brakes!

You need to have a NEO wallet like Neon or their own official wallet. I prefer using Neon since it has good UI. Once you store your NEO, it will automatically generate GAS.

thnx for the help fellas

>NEO is indivisible

I have less than 1. Wanted to wait for a dip to round it out but there's no stopping. Am I fucked?

lmao i feel for u man i made the move to binance after realixing this

Would I get gas with it in my ledger?

probably. buy gas

(((Thank you)))

Something doesn't fit. In ETH the miners are the one moving things. In NEO it just "works" because people hold the coins. It makes no sense. Once ICOs start properly running, who is actually "running" them?

so you jut did absolutely no research or what

>What is POS
The Nodes are verifying the transactions.
docs.neo.org/en-us/node/consensus.html

Yeah, I believe you can login to Neon using ledger, which will keep you to continue gathering GAS.

>most undervauled coin given the current status of the tech and ecosystem
>actual share that pays the utility token of the platform as dividends
>brainlets wonder why we don't sell
You know, I can't thank enough the whales for shaking off all the retarded weak hands during the september-november lull

Ok so I have my neo on binance.

To get gas what are my next steps.

I’m sorry to sound like such an idiot but I really don’t know what to do and I would sincerely appreciate the help since neo is like 80% of my holdings since about a week ago.

it goes into your account automatically, every month i think

binance pays out gas monthly if you keep it on binance

kucoin pays out gas daily

you still get the same amount its just binance gives you it all lump sum at start of month

you wait and hope that binance doesn't jew you
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311-How-Binance-Distributes-GAS-to-NEO-Holders

FUCK FUCK FUCK IM OUT OF CASH TO PUT INTO NEO

REST IN TIED UP IN LOSING ALTS

fuck this

why would they steal gas their withdrawal fees are already extortionate

Ok thank you.

So is that the best way to do this (I know it’s easy mode and I’m currently easy more smart on the gas stuff)

But if there’s a better way - what’s that?

>Why take away stuff you are not legally bound to give away
Well I don't know. Hookers and blow?

it's not actually decentralized, that's why it works.

dude, i cashed out 80%of mine for xlm, ven, tau, dbc and opt, reeeeallyyyyyy feeling burned rn

do I dump BAT for NEO?

the real test is 200$
if we can actually break it man we are mooning HARD
expect 400$ by end of the week

what do you mean it pays it monthly? do i get montly gas in my binance account? thanks

REEEEEEEEEEE BITTREX HAS LOCKED DOWN THE NEO WALLET I CANT MOVE MY COINS

Good Move.

They don't charge any fees to withdraw NEO or GAS. It's free to move those around. Unless you're talking about their regular fees which at 0.50% isn't that bad

Read this but basically, yes

kek thats one way to make good money, lock neo hodlings on your exchange and let the gas fill up

I moved my whole Portfolio into NEO at $110 during the dip and now I near doubled my ETH holdings because of it. Yeah don't FOMO :^)

NEO is the one

>sold at 14$
F

no. binance kucoin and others pay out gas. i have 0.xxxx GAS for the NEO i bought yesterday

tfw only have 20 NEO

well at least I'll have a GAS at the end of the year

at least I got in under $100

A huge pump group.
Thats why it rises you should sell before it drops hard

it's already at around 250 on korean exchanges:

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-NEO

I agree 9 times out of 10. Neo is a different beast from most coins though I think. This price spike is caused primarily from utility. Not to mention, even if it dips a bit, you're still making money off the gas.

Fuckkkkk, I m not going to buy on this ATH, i ma wait it out and see whats going to happen, any coins under 1$ that can give me a nice return? lets help eachother bruhs

There's a sell wall at 200$, so it should probably go down to 160 or something.
Was thinking of selling at 196 and buying agan at 160, but I'm afraid it will keep going up.

proves? Where are they?

Do you get gas with neo on kucoin

>lol, who buys ATH?

He's part of a QTUM discord, they are shilling this every thread because they missed out on NEO

next stop 300 dollars. yall niggars we will see 1000 dollar before june.

>tfw 1000 neo comfy

check m