Stop shilling for one fucking second

Okay guys. Most of us want to see each other succeed (aside from discord fucks and poo in loos). From the looks of it, most people are bleeding out hard, some losing over half of their stacks in just last week. I myself am down about 35% even after gaining through the first marketcap dump.

I just want to discuss with you guys what the optimal strategy might be right now. I'm thinking about cashing everything out to tethers even though I don't trust using them. Almost every coin looks like its about to plummet, surely shitcoins are going to be purged soon. Has anyone had stable gains or at least slow losses? If so what are you in?

I almost cashed out. Ended up just going all in BTC and transfering to coinbase. I'm concerned that BTC may not have a bull run after this consolidation wedge, but I'm ready to leave if it does break down.

Learning how the crypto market breaths is very important.

I'm not off too bad, still down like 10-15% overall. My holdings consist of ETH, DENT, REQ, LINK, VEN, APPC, KCS, BNB. Where i'm down is VEN and APPC, otherwise the others I bought low enough that this bleed off wont effect them. Current strategy is to strengthen my positions, buying the dip. Along with researching projects with actual products and buying those up also.

dude, LINK, and REQ are coordinated poo coins, save yourself from these traps

I’m up because i’m not a filthy holder. In this market you buy the dip and sell the bounce. It’s even easier if btc falls a lot bcause you just buy everything and wait for it to bounce.

Currently in btc waiting for it to moon and swing trade when i can.

exactly... the groups who own 90% of the supply of these coins use cartoons as arguments... hell look at link, it's got more cartoons than all the others. people from /pol/ will fall into these traps easier than anyone

This guy gets it.

DYOR you dumb fuck or stop fuding

cashing out is a meme. buy coins that are low and in the begging of their cycle. stop investing in top 100 coins and you will be fine.

>cares about the tech
you're either new to cryptos, or your part of a group that memes here

slow losses: SIAcoin, there's actually a huge sell wall right now. The price is being kept low artificially. I think, and hope, this is as low as it goes, and it really starts going up soon.

I'm also in bitbean which was holding strong until today, hoping it recovers

Is tradingview the best wesbite to buy coins?

>bringing up /pol/
Not sure if legitimately retarded or just trolling.

Up ~20% thanks to CAPP and UFR

Stop getting clowned on by bots and whales and come to where the gems are

I'm legitimately retarded. I receive 3,300 untaxed neetbux each month for said disability. Then I use it to swingtrade shitcoins to have a bigger stack of the biggest shitcoin

Stfu

pls respond

There is no friendship here. I hate you all. You all fleeced me in june when the bear market started. I hope most of my $300 investment was worth it.

I'm smarter now, I have coins that are good and im keeping them. I am never shilling on biz. All of you want to get rich and buy worthlesshit so you can die alcoholics like powerball winners anyways.

I really can't wait until one of you fags have the audacity to flaunt your wealth or do a 'crypto meetup'

I can't wait to have a little....'chat'

What I legitamately would like to know is how you guys pick shitcoins to DYOR on.
Do you pick them randomly? Cause there's such a shit ton it would be a huge waste of time this way.
So how do you do choose?

Rumors and inside info. The only solids payoffs I made came from listening to the buzz. No idea who finds what first. I think people stumble on something, check it out, and relay it to others after they buy in.

I bust out laughing at work
Funniest post ever seen on biz good job

Mind sharing where you look for rumors and info?

My gut feel is a bear market in the short term.
We had a good month of every altcoin just raising in value, especially coins straight out of ICO. This has happened before last year, and it abruptly changes, leaving alot of people holding bags. As alongs, there are exceptions - one is China-based coins like WTC, NEO, VEN, and even TRX. China seems to be opening the door to blockchain with partnerships as long as its ~their coin. I also believe functional dividend paying coins like COSS will be okay.

My medium term belief is that BTC will rise from the ashes again soon. Alts will hold or sink in value. The only x factor that is different right now is BCH. It is possible that it does take some wind out of the sails, even if its a small chance. It can't be count out.

Right now, BTC is what I am selling into.

Veeky Forums, various discords, reddit.

There's actually alot of gems on Veeky Forums. This board is getting popular, yes, but the threads move so fast you tend to only catch a glimpse of what the real projects are.

Read into shills.

My favorite discord is with welambonow. He makes good calls.

Most recently made a call on BNB, entry at $8. BNB has been a great shelter for weathering out this shitstorm. And if that autist CEO handled the coin burn announcement right, BNB would be getting that NEO action right now.

But he fucked it with a shit announcement followed by an immediate coin burn. He was supposed to announce the coin burn and the burn was supposed to happen Wed.

The whole thing was a disaster, but it was a great plan.