We will all make it

oh look it's this thread again

It appears the ship is broken.

I've seen this thread every day for the last 3 months

Surely it will happen this time!

God i'm comfy.

Im making you money and you complain?

baka

those heavy bags chasing that ATH satoshi price. good luck with that leaky boat.

>Dead coin
>Retarded developers
>Dropped from rank 18 to 50+ on CMC while every other alt surged
>ARKvm hosted off chain (lmfao)
>mobile wallet was a massive disappointment
>roadmap is completely dead for months now until new developments start completing (why would you buy now?)
>alt market surge is pretty much over and alt coins will continue to bleed for the next few months back to reasonable prices (especially ark)
>literally the only saving grace this coin has is from two fucking anons from biz who have done more for this coin than the actual developers

Tell me why the fuck you would throw money at ark right now ?

I'm afraid it's not working, friendo
I'm balls deep in ARK and hoping for 50$ to live off passive income. Why the fuck is it so hard for this shit to go to 50?

This guy nails it

Anyone who is investing in Ark has a room temperature IQ

why would you go online and just lie?

>tfw bought 5000 Ark @ 40c

yeah I couldn't give a shit user

Ѧ 215XX.XXX78XX9 170450,91 $

oh you poor souls, you'll like my feet for 10 ark in just a couple weeks

listen to these people. its fucked.

All facts that can be easily checked online by yourself mixed with a few harsh truths from being a hardcore Arlie bagholding this shit for 4months

I've voted for someone else and I'm two weeks away from getting my 1 ark back. Worth unvoting now and then voting for biz?

my fat stack of VEN disagrees

You mean lick, you mong?

yeah much more comfy in VEN. ARK is complete garbage

Ven is a chinese scam

Ark is a french scam

This

It maybe be a scam but Ven is 100% a chinese scam.

exactly just look at arks roadmap Vs VEN roadmap for the next 2 months and it is the easiest choice you will make if you want to make money and are not a fucken retard.

>All facts that can be easily checked online by yourself

>Dead coin
nope
>Dropped from rank 18 to 50+ on CMC while every other alt surged
true but meaningless
>ARKvm hosted off chain (lmfao)
which is a good thing if you're not retarded; read up on it
>mobile wallet was a massive disappointment
you wanted to suck your cock or what?
>roadmap is completely dead for months now until new developments start completing (why would you buy now?)
complete bullshit. No one knows what their autistic percentages mean; they could have ArkVM at 90% tomorrow for all we know
>alt market surge is pretty much over and alt coins will continue to bleed for the next few months back to reasonable prices (especially ark)
did you get that from your magic crystal ball?

>Tell me why the fuck you would throw money at ark right now ?
Yeah, better buy it mid pump when they launch V2 and VM

kek, you got me. insulting and making a typo, damn now I hate myself, this is the worst.

I bought in at a very similar price too and held strong through all the pump and dumps while coins mooned left and right alongside me. Sure we made money but if you compare it to the whole market we made one of the worse fucking returns of any alt coin, to back to my original point in the biggest alt bull run month crypto has ever seen ark managed to drop from rank 18 to rank 52 while LISK held its position strong in the top 20 (that’s just fucking embaressing)

Besides ark is super high right now anyway, if it was back at the 20k sats range I could maybe argue some value in buying ark, but at this price ? Not a chance

Also something I didn’t add in the original post is ark is the one of the coins worse effected by btc price movements (no matter which direction it goes ) and if you haven’t been paying attention btc is about to move significantly in the coming days

>no one knows what their autistic percentages mean
True, but we can look at their history to speculate a rough idea and for the mobile wallet to go from 98% to 100% took over a fucking month so when the nearest developments are at 60% or less it’s pretty fucking clear nothing is releasing any time soon in the next months

but for how long it takes bfore v2? seems like all the hype of ark has faded away. i've been holding this for 8months and really dont know if i should sell and just look for something else..

They have new projects scheduled for March that will require the v2 to have been released, hold tight

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $6 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $4 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $1 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

>they keep having to heighten the prices

please let us know when/if you find something else. Not saying this ironically or because I want to drop my ARK bags, but because I've researched the shit out of almost everything and reached the following conclusions:
- everything I want to buy that doesn't look like shit is already overvalued
- you can only find fotm shitcoins and hope the hype will make them x2, but this isn't my trading style and I find it too risky

From what I've gathered, ARK is actually undervalued right now and I'm really tempted to buy more before the next batch of updates. Please shill if you have something that is undervalued and not a hype shitcoin vaporware

Comfy arklet here. I'm ready to ascend father

Better when big man tyrone says it

This is not how development works brainlet

I'm in the same boat. I can't find any other trustworthy projects which seem equally undervalued, and I'm not into chasing chinese hypecoins.

The only other projects I have been interested in recently have been stratis and shift. Strat went up before I could buy it and I'm waiting to see if shift drops any further.

I am on ark and omg looking for new projects is hard

Except we know that the last percentage points for the mobile wallet had nothing to do with the ark Dev team but with app store approval

This, persona fully launces in march which should only be possible with ark v2

ill buy back in when the v2 and vm and push deployables are near completion.

Reminder:

Mike & the boys hired a contract dev team to assist the completion of CoreV2.

This shit will be done fast as fast. Trust me deluded niglet if you don't hold Ark you will regret it.