Why'd this nigger crying

You mean black guy, right?

lol u serious?

this is /pol/ now, only difference is here you talk about crypto

he meant Nigger

What are you a nigger or something?

> he thinks this isn't /pol/'s board

No, NIGGER.

saw the nigger still shilling BitConnect ...

We get it you're ruled by emotions and need Veeky Forums larps to confirm your narrow world view.

explain to me how he's being ruled by emotions? He posted the real life experiences of a firefighter during hurricane Wilma. In what way, shape or form does that constitute a narrowing world view?

Might it be you yourself that is experiencing cognitive dissonance? Would it be possible that by making those claims, you are trying to emotionally reinforce your own world view when confronted with something that threathens it?

questions, questions, questions...

No wonder this board has gone to shit with bad calls pol gotta go

He posted a larp, not real world experience. your second le reddit spaced line is the most cringe shit I've read all year congrats mr pseudo intellectual. You got yourself a nice screenshot in the nu/biz/ folder.

Trump took away his food stamps

THATS THE REQUEST MEME GUY

Didn't this faggot lose all his btc?

Didnt this faggot say the hacker had his youtube and twitter handle scamming people for btc?

Did he just forget all that?

Tax evading scamming monkey

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

Its Sahid Hydeen, a british muslim convert. Hes fighting for isis right now, made it to top 10 most wanted for planning attacks and used to shill on youtube.

Oh no! A scr- screenshot!? My gawd, the horror! What are you, 12?

This guy went from food stamps to multi millionare and has white wife with 2 mut children.

I bet pol is angry.

this

nice comeback cringe lord.

What are you talking about? Price has gone up since yesterday, dip is over, get ready for 20k get.

> What are you, 12?

Oh sweetie...

Does he look black to you. He is brown you bigot racist suburban Bernie supporter

>cringe lord

redditor confirmed

>this thröd

how easily are you guys triggered, or should i say, niggered? it's just a word

I'm 12 and what is this?

wrong. his real name is Sheamus Hyderman Nakamoto, the son of satoshi himself. he left Shea with the source code for his ultimate vision before he passed away. the name of the coin is SUPER MONEY.

SPRM.

stfu nigger

b&
see you in 6 years

id sure feels like its going to keep falling down

>shorting BTC

lol

if that bitch falls everything dies