CAPP saving me from JUST

Thanks to user who posted this shit 2 weeks ago before nvidia news! My only coin in green

Other urls found in this thread:

software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2017/10/05/cappasity-3d-scanning-technology-platform-by-intel-software-innovator-konstantin?wapkw=cappasity
software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-innovators/benefits
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=V0ZWYjEpePw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still flying under the radar. /r/cryptocurrency never fucking heard of it, it is only listed on cryptopia and look at how it's holding up. I mean they are partnered with INTEL, very bullish on this one.

yeah im so happy I bought under 30 cents. BTW its amazing how this coin is known only on biz considering biggest partnerships in crypto ever

true. I will be rich thanks to all you faggots here. i dont even know how to explain this to the outside world

lol the Nvidia 'partnership' is them deciding whether or not they want to be a 'customer' of Nvidia. You do realize that?

Underlying business is shit. Nothing proprietary

Just wait until they announce the IKEA partnership.

No problem bro, Feeling sooo comfy with CAPP,
What stack you guys carrying? I have 4693 so hopefully can make it in a few years!

lol

No, that was the announcement from November, fucktard. This time Nvidia literally came out and said they're partners.

they will be implemented into UNITY in Q1. Look at their roadmap. intel partnership. Niche coin in a field that will EXPLODE in the coming years. CAPP is legit

14500 and looking to sell today if it peaks over 3600.

Link?

In what way are they partners. This is a pump and dump. There is no proprietary tech. Under their 'clients' it's people that are obviously getting the free version and STILL barely using the turning pictures.

Isn't there goal to be the YouTube of 3D shit or something? They haven't even begun to show that.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

Something besides their roadmap. Where does Nvidia say they're investing in Capp?

Otherwise I promise you, it's just to be Nvidia's customer.
If IKEA chose to be Cappasity's customer (you sound like a moron saying partner) then that would be a step in the right direction.

You can shut the fuck up now.

a pump and dump really? I bought this at 2 cents, I wonder when my 2,000% gains are going to get dumped. PnDs don't go for that large of returns this coin has real tech, and working deals with Alibaba and other companies. Their supply is also low, if every coin is in circulation it won't reach $100m mcap until it hits a $1. Don't get angry you missed this coin so stop talking about a PnD lol.

reading about PnD at one of best coin right now, especially after those news sounds like You are retarded or just didn't buy in time so salty now. Just fuck off pajeet

It was on twitter, find it your fucking self. It's on the literal Nvidia website you tard.

Given what you expand to about it being a pump and dump, and your obvious misunderstanding of what the product aims to be, it's safe to conclude you have done no research on the project and product of any worth, get fukt.

Facebook, Intel and IKEA are right around the corner too

facebook messenger just announced on twitter

>Intel Partnership
software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2017/10/05/cappasity-3d-scanning-technology-platform-by-intel-software-innovator-konstantin?wapkw=cappasity
>As one of the top IntelĀ® Software Innovators of
software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-innovators/benefits

Nvidia calls their customers partners apparently. A partner would mean they've invested and likely have a guy on the board.

Don't be a moron

If it looked with buying, I'd just buy it. They've achieved nothing so far so, if it wasn't a bullshit company, I'd expect it to go way up.

I spent an hour looking through their clients websites, grazing the white paper, and looking at every webpage they're offering.

If their goal is to power the pictures on web shops, then they are making zero progress toward that. Show me one website that uses them.
The only sites that do, use them like ONCE - and it says 'powered by cappasity' over it. This signals that they're giving it away for free... and people are still not using it.

microsoft hololens partnership just got announced too holy fucking shit

I posted this shit 2 weeks ago about capp and then shilled it a bunch then I posted it like 3 days ago and got ripped by a bunch of people. Who ever didn't get in tough shit!

>partnership means having the corner office in Suits

Holy shit kill yourself.

discord gg/5GJsfuK

>he didn't get in at 8 cents
Check out this discord for good calls based on TA, no pump or dumps. All signals have been profitable and most are long term. We called XRB at 6 dollars too. Check it out.

AHHHHHHHHHHH NVIDIA VR SHOPPING I NEED MY BTC TO CONFIRM TO BUY

you're welcome, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0ZWYjEpePw

>spicy human feces everywhere
pass

What will happen during second token sale? Do they sell at marketprice or can they choose?

pretty sure they sell at market price and burn the rest of the coins once they hit the ETH hard cap.

you're beyond help if you're research turned up so little.

For you, I recommend beginning with the basics, and reading Mortime Adler's "How to Read a Book". It seems reading comprehension is your real problem here.

>shoes as the example
>lets ignore the fact you need to try them on

The shittiness capacity of this coin is monumental

Cool idea but the coin does literally nothing. There are no plans for it to be integrated into anything at all. It's absolutely worthless.

youre a literal fucking retard if you cant see the future implementation of this coin

I sold because I realized that the token has little to no utility. Cappasity is a very well established company in AR, but don't equate Cappasity's main company from their crypto-sub-branch. All they're trying to do is create a community where people can sell and buy 3D, and AR projects. Read their white paper. They're already a company that earns a load of money, but that is no way assosciated with their token and neither is this partnership.

Basically this. I also sold recently.

Future implementations? Shopping for shoes without trying them on is fucking retarded

I did the same