ETHERCRAFT Thread: in before the normans edition

Recycled 0.5 of my ETH gains from merchant gear and frog hats into a pep's token. What are you all buying next? Let's see those inventories!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x06012c8cf97bead5deae237070f9587f8e7a266d
medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how the fuck does this work?

put in monies then make ez monies

Am a little hesitant on the long-term, but short-term, I'm walking away breaking even 1eth after 12hrs... Fucking a. Cheaper enchanted items + swords are still good buys. Fuck that legendary box.

Jellin hard. Just gotta reach 1100 sales on gloves then I will get 1 eth

Is there any majic stuff

I invested 1ETH like 16 hours ago and have already returned it all. On top of that I still have all the items and they are still generating. Each item is ERC-20 token so I can change them with anyone like right now already.

be a bagholder
OR BE A FAGBOULDER

More than likely in a future update. Same goes for ranged stuff. It's gonna be a slow day today, developer is taking a day off

Yeah. The enchanted items. Buy the cheaper ones to make $ back. Higher end items will be slower on the sales.

Do they have a merchant oven for sale? I would buy that

BUY ALL THE FAGS YOU BAG

>ranged
?

Selling legendary loot crate/uncommon crate and jolly suit for 80% of the current price

PUT IT ON ETHERDELTA YOU DUMB FAG

buy my palytid

Bows, crossbows, guns, ammunition for said weps, etc. I can totally see it happening.

Im waiting for someone to ask me for the price we can negotiate

i habe 0.04 in my ether delta wallet. take it or leave it

BTW is krypto-kitties still a thing or did it leave heavy bags. Asking for a fren

post on rekt pleze

>post on rekt pleze

Selling legendary crate/uncommon one/jolly suit tell me the price i will put it on ED

0.04 eth

i'll buy rares a 0.05 each

I lost 4 out of the 5 eth I spent on kitties. mildly curious but I ain't checking that shit

I checked it out too because that was one of the thing I looked at and yep.
etherscan.io/address/0x06012c8cf97bead5deae237070f9587f8e7a266d

Put bluntly this game is a bit nutty and gambling but that's the appeal of it.

Just a reminder that the Merchant's Enchanted Hat is objectively the best item.

Shield is the best buy by fucking far. It'll double when it hits 175 sales and the price will go to 0.2, after that it'll increase incrementally with each sale. Look into runescape party hats guys, this is on the cusp of it

this pajeet gets it, the shield is still undervalued

Regardless of what your favorite item is that you're shilling today, remember that you need at least one Pep's Token if you want to protect it. Like everything else so far it's a limited release, but this one is special because it's the only way to not lose all your equipped items upon death. Using your merchant shit would be way too risky if you didn't have a Pep's Token.

how do I buy when I click buy nothing happens pretty bad fomo right now

wait for the metamask box to pop up and click send

That's a nice hat user and Imma let ya shill, but we all know the jolly hat is the REALEST OF ALL TIME.

Install metamask extension first

No wais brah, merchant hat fag checking in, already paid itself off twice and mah 5% gold bonus makes my light bags feel featherweight

you sound like some kind of salesperson

Buy from me on etherdelta for 70% of the market price lol

BREAKING NEWS:

Trollbox getting added to site

If you withdraw, can you still withdraw after that?

>2018
>not being all in on backpacks

Mage Mincer is the #2 best item behind Pep's token.

A simple AOE attack = entire enemy pack can't do magic. No heals no damage.

Your ally mage got cursed or berserked and is killing your team? Duh, attack him and render him useless.

Break mirror walls, all kinds of badass shit. Everyone went for the +% gold stuff but the special attribute weapons and charms are where it's at.

yes, you just pay gas fees each time

Yeah

Also, for anyone wondering, withdraw is legit, I was also wary, but then I did it myself.

if you combine that with the stone skin amulet, aren't you like invincible?

Just some resistance, not immune to physical.

Potential buyers: beware that you do NOT earn returns if you buy someone else's items. The only way to earn returns is to buy the item directly from the shop. Returns are processed by the shop contract, not by the tokens themselves.

Furthermore, the original buyer of the items will CONTINUE to earn returns even after they sell it.

Buying cheap from other players is great if you believe in the game and want to use them or sell them for more later, but it's the absolute worst thing to do if you just want to get some ponzi money.

Yes, you can withdraw as many times as you want and you keep the item. All you're doing is moving the balance from the contract to your account.

I hope you guys realize that holiday items are not going to be sold (the jolly boots, hat, and suit) any more in less than 24 hours.

>medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

> Some of these are limited-run items and will be only be available for sale for around 48 hours. (Look for the seasonal items!)

So if you're planning on buying a santa suit, you'd best do it now, because they won't be available again for at least a year.

Unironically the best...Merchant's Amulet, highest current ROI, poorfags need not apply

Yeah the stone skin is pretty effing sweet too. That may be #2... Mage Mincer and Stone Amulet may be #2-a and #2-b

this isn't a weed site, user

Why not just actually play minecraft?

there is no game and will be no game
it is not possible without off chain computation

you faggots fell for an RPG Maker screenshot and another cryptokitties copy paste
>but the dev said they could release a working game tomorrow if they wanted
yeah no shit it is not hard but it would literally take a 1min+ ethereum transaction + gas for every single action that has to be validated by the blockchain
just a warning but by all means keep shilling to brainlets

Because this is not even remotely like Minecraft in any way.

You might as well ask "why not just play checkers?" or "why not just bounce on a trampoline?"

Probably not useful for a year either. Overrated item. Need full set. Set bonus a mystery.

Ultimate item for dummy who wants to strike lucky. AKA crypto newb.

Peps Token, Stoneskin Ammy, Mage Mincer, any item that offers a UNIQUE bonus, etc.

Trust me, I've been playing these games a LONG time.

Why a little mincing knife when you can have Ragnarok-Sword of the Gods or even that little thingy from the lake

>it is not possible without off chain computation
Incorrect.

>yeah no shit it is not hard but it would literally take a 1min+ ethereum transaction + gas for every single action that has to be validated by the blockchain
Also incorrect. There will only be two transactions involved in an ENTIRE dungeon run. One to start it and one to finalize it once your character has either exited the dungeon or died. In the first transaction you specify the tactics your character will use and in the second you collect whatever rewards are waiting. Between the first two transactions you simply watch your character automatically crawl through the dungeon according to the tactics you specified. This is possible to display on the frontend website without any interaction with the smart contract because smart contracts are deterministic and all you need is the block hashes of each new block to know what will happen next.

Rag looks like a high damage weapon, which is great, but unique abilities are irreplaceable. You can literally wreck mob after mob after mob and save your team's ass my making every single enemy you face unable to cast spells.

Are you fucking serious? This item is OP as fuck. I cannot believe I was able to purchase at the floor price. Wish I had a Pep's token but, we will see.

Currently the rare crate has the same return als the legendary, but at half the cost

>Returns are processed by the shop contract, not by the tokens themselves.
thanks for the definitive answer

javascript + browser = offchain computation
emscripten if you want ti get more complex.
The browser knows what you have in your inventory via your wallet which is also jaascript based. Its not really rocket science.

These games dont exist, this is the first one.

You are literally retarded if you don't buy the Jolly Set, it's going to be a collectible item for sure and going to get rare as fuck once it's removed from sale

Santa's stuff would be a gud choice to buy on the aftermarket since they will no longer pay dividends and could prove valuable to pedophiles

defeats the entire point of being on ethereum
plus you can game the system by just manually sending the transactions to the contract to get the best possible outcome then repeat 10 times a second

sure Pops

So there's not even any gameplay, gotcha. LOL at anyone "investing" in this shit.

A God weapon doesn't have special powers. kek

fine if your not keeping it for the booty

Kinda like investing in BTC at 0.0005 USD huh? Stupid fuckers wasted all that time on magical internet money. No vision whatsoever.

>he missed out on ethertanks gains
>he sold zero cryptopunks to artfags
>he LOL'd at people who bought & sold cryptokitties
>he is not buying up an ethercraft inventory right now
stay poor & salty, minecraftfag

Sorry, I'm just gonna sit here with my comfy gains I guess

>this game is not minecraft, therefore there's no gameplay
There will be more gameplay in this than any other blockchain game so far at least. In the end it's all just a fancy dress-up for gambling anyway; blockchain games are not competitors to actual video games. People play these because there's the potential to make money by playing a game, and they're willing to put up with the expense of interacting with smart contracts because they know that value ends up baked into the economy of the game and thus potentially back to them if they're good at it.

As for the gameplay itself, it's not action-based, it's strategic: You roll a character, specify many rules about how your character will behave, equip your character with dozens of unique items, and then set them loose in a dungeon. You aren't going to be clicking buttons to initiate every attack, but how successful your character is will depend entirely on your original decisions.

Buy the potions, highest return on investment right now

I can't withdraw? Why is it taking so long.

eth network is congested

ETH network is backed up.

am i gonna make it /biz?

not down for me

Buy the cheap merchant enchanted gear. Shield is a good buy atm. Broke even on shield as of this morning. These items will be listed for next month, unlike the "Jolly"

Jolly seasonal items are a higher-risk, but higher return. Hat's a good one--

Now make me some fucking $$ you proletariat porkers.

Yeah

Oh shit... That is RPG Maker. Fuck. I'm going to kill myself in 5 minutes. Wait. I profited? Ah. Okay. Delayed till tonight.

wasting asset

is the end /biz. 5 frog hats. selling for 95% off.

Wait, what do you mean by that for gaming the system?

Well I profited off 1/5 items so far. Stone Amulet is my best moneymaker.

>These items will be listed for next month, unlike the "Jolly"
Jolly ones have an end time of 1518590610 too, which means they are here to stay for the next month.

Does the ETH/sale stay at wher eyou bought, or does it keep going down?

make sure you don't have a bunch of free stuff with low gas ahead of it. Cheap-ass bitch

according to the Dev, seasonals are only good for 48 hours

Get the potions, best gains atm

huh?

google: wasting asset

lol "in before the normans"... as if normies will ever even find this game let alone figure out the fucking complexities of funding it.

You are playing with bizlets and reddneets, and that's all it'll ever be. The way to win is by selling with a profit, and not winding up being one of the many bag holders who will exist in a week from now.

Well the devs do have the ability to manually stop the sale of any item at any time, so that may mean they intend to remove them tomorrow. But the smart contracts themselves are designed to automatically end on February 14. They could intervene and close any other item too, so there's no telling when any item will really end except for trusting the devs.

Enchanted shield is killing it. Hehe. HEEHEE. HEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And that damn jolly hat.

you little bitch. EtherCraft will be around for a very long time.

How much ETH did you pay for that

>>Have Mage Mincer, enemies can't attack you with spells or heal selves.

>>Can only be attacked by physical

>>Have Stoneskin Ammy, reduced physical damage.

>>Most obvious OP combo.

Don't say I didn't give you a chance on what the real loot was.

Oh, and Pep's token. For sure.