Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

Its nearly impossible now to aquire a decent stack in zclassic
>did you guys invest?
>or are you guys missing out on the best investment during this bear market?

The asks are very dry. I'm trying to accumulate 1000 but hard to do without leveling the whole market.

> Bear market

You, newfags really have the attention span of a fly

soon to be bear market

Put up a buywall of 1000 at 0.0111 sat to proof pls.

I have 3. Please push them up to 1000each. I’ll sell.

Grabbed 40 at $95. Planning to dump 10-20 when the real FOMO hits, and will hold the rest long term.

Hodling 500+ since

I have 1.4

There is no "long term" on this.

dont worry we'll get there. these idiots have waited to buy expecting zclassic to be there when the announcement hits tomorrow afternoon.
>TOO BAD WE ARENT FUKING SELLING!

Elaborate

ZCL is going to be used to make masternodes so they will retain alot of value and be worth holding for the foreseeable future

dude, we've been here a thousand times before. Every single time the market dips a few percent, its total doom and gloom... for about 2 weeks or so. Then come the pink wojaks from all those who sold at losses while the hodlers make significant profits.

Just hodl ffs.

poorfag here, bought 1.15 of them at $80

I'm thinking 400+ when the FOMO for the fork fully kicks in

non holders are going to be left behind announcement t-minus 22 hours!

have 160
tempted to buy another 1/2 btc's worth
my FOMO for BTCP is getting ridiculous

Oh baby. Please assure me it's actually gonna happen.

that would be the best bet since the announcement is tomorrow. easily the smartest move in this current market

already have a bunch, putting today's NEO gains into this later. wish this fork wasn't so close to crucial FUN and REQ times but it is what it is.

was waiting to see if it would dip before but yeah, fuck that noise.
have 194 now... jesus fuck if i'm wrong i'm retarded

cant be wrong with a 2 million buy wall driving prices up

Jumped on late but still have good gains. I just don't know how I'll proceed after the fork...

Could you please tell me what announcement are you guys talking about?
I have 30 zcl and my hands are starting to get weak senpai

im so fucking confused about the fork. im a poorfag holding 3 ZCL but im on a mac and theres no offical ZCL wallet yet, and the only other good one on github that works (forgot name) isnt working on my computer

fork date announcement
>dont worry bittrex will support the fork

>tfw dont have account on bittrex and no way to get my BCTP REEEEE

Hi I'm Pajeet, send me your ZCL and I'll fork them for you.

Who the fuck is the whale with 222btc wall.................

nice to see the price go up, even a little bit *after* I buy for a change.

fork date
Also hoping Bittrex announces that they will be supporting the fork
afaik they will, if they supported BTCG this should be a nobrainer

just hold it on a wallet..
or you could Cryptopia, should be there

Whales think they can get me to drop these 40 ZCLs I'm holding, they can suck my dick.
NEVER

rumor.

It's on the internal roadmap.

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

THIS

Can someone explain how this works to a drooling newfag? I bought this shit on Cryptopia, will the ZCL be converted to BTCG once the fork happens? Does Cryptopia support this?

I could give a shit what whales do to the price now...
way too comfy with what BTCP will do when it come's out ..and when the normans hear about it on the news..
whew lad

comfiest bags i've had in months

>tfw only 6 coins and six vega 64

you better get them intoa wallet

What about for $1k each

It’s not converting into anything. You will retain your ZCL AND get the BTCP. Wait for the new wallet release and transfer them off Cryptopia into the wallet and hold until the fork block.

>$1k each
I'll drop this shit faster than a whore on Sunday morning

Is the main wallet done or not yet?

You still keep it on Bittrex until further notice?

I see! Thank you

Kek, I have 40 as well. I'm going to dump 10-20 if it hits $1k. I'm thinking it will get there.

So if I hold these on bittrex I will not get the BTCP?

IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

We don't know yet. They'll probably support the fork, but we are waiting for them to announce their position.

>sell at 1k.
might be tempted to sell half..
also it might not be a bad idea if you think BTCP will dump hard for a while.
not decided, but that price is a bit optimistic don't you reckon?

I do think $1k is optimistic, but given the low supply of ZCL and level of FOMO that we'll undoubtedly see, it's well within the realm of possibility imo

20K per btc was also optimistic but guess what

Where did it go?

just whales trying to suppress the price to get as many as they can before the inevitable moon

they pulled it as soon as they saw this big boy
>whales obviously didnt wanna sell or they could have taken his entire wall out
>so therefore WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING

fucking noice!
also why the fuck isn't Veeky Forums all over this yet?? wtf
it's like it's invisible. don't people know what's about to go down this month?

Its because biztards are literally idiots. They decided diversifying their portfolios in crashing shit coins instead of a guaranteed 2-3x moon mission

I've noticed that mods will only allow 1 ZCL thread and delete any others. Maybe because one or more of the mods are trying to accumulate?

It was shilled here weeks ago but the threads got pruned by mods. Luckily I was lurking here for days on end.

so what's gunna happen post fork? No doubt ZCL is gunna dump. Should I set a stop loss?

I have exactly 2 of them.
Hoping this get past 500$ + BCPT around 300$
Gonna invest into other coins after that

Reminder that normies don't know what's the diffrence between BTC, BCH, BTG etc. as they don't understand the fundamentals behind crypto, yet everyone understands what "privacy" is. This coin just has to be pumped to 2-3k$ within the next month

zcl will be used for masternodes. its on their internal roadmap. only idiots will sell right after the fork not knowing the value that lies ahead

I saw that too but was busy with neo to buy in back then.

will probably tank 50% or more unless they have some kind of news/reason to keep people from selling.
you could get out the moment the snapshot is taken.

Post yfw Coinbase supports BTCP

Don't set a stop-loss! Market manipulators will manipulate the shit out of the price right before the fork, likely selling to each other at lower and lower prices just to get more ZCL immediately before the fork.

If you set a stop-limit, you lose everything. You need to be sat at your computer at the fork, anything else is too risky.

/biz WAS all over this for the last 3/4 weeks. People got in at 8 dollars because of biz threads.

This is 100% true, some whale did a mini dump to buy all of my stop-losses that fucking piece of shit.

Lesson learned I guess.

Will my measly stack of 40 zcl be meaningful for nodes afterwards? Probably not, right?

>Coinbase supporting a privacy coin
Nice one. Maybe Coinbase will allow anonymous traders and stop shutting down accounts of people who withdraw to wallets linked with drug trade.

probably not but people who need to reach the limit will be buying zcl to finish off their nodes hence ZCL will retain most of its value

Is the master nodes thingy true or just a rumour?

Supposedly it's on the roadmap...

I would like a source on this “internal roadmap”..