TELCOIN X50 SOON

>Only on etherdelta
>Multiple exchanges coming (KuCoin, etc + Jap exchanges)
>ICO just 25m hard cap
>Hasn’t even gone x5 yet, still early, < 0.01 per token
>Real use cases + partnerships with 16 TelCom companies, none of which announced yet

This is your chance user, make real significant gains

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2-ETH
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the exchange link for you user, I’m doing all the work for you

etherdelta.com/#0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2-ETH

source for exchange listings?
oh wait, theres none

Telegram @telcoincommunity @Telcoin_announcements

Bought 40k last nite. Hopefully this does well.

You know they can never comment due to nda right? Exchanges are coming in a few weeks, most likely kucoin or hopefully binance.

Admin hinted at KuCoin, also said to just wait one week a few days ago. Listing is coming early :) be prepared and strap in for the best mission of the next month

real exchange coming within a week

don't sell

>100 fucking BILLION total supply
no thx

For us lazy brainlets, what does this TelCoin do as far as function is concerned.

Yes, because it's a coin used to send money thru telcos, Think international remittances. Could easily see this going to $0.1 or over with a good exchange.

This will be the next TRON, you will be able to fuck up normies so hard.

It's a coin that is supposed to be bought sold and transfered through your phone. Telcoin is partnering with Telcom companies. The plan is the coins can be bought and traded through your mobile carrier. This product is really aimed at 3rd world and people without bank accounts like rural China. Huge potential market

You're a pajeet working in dubai, you want to send money back home, you buy telcoin from your telco operator and send that telcoin instantly. Significantly lower fees than shit like western union.

I got in on ICO

Eat my bags shithead

25 billion in circulation times 0.006 per coin equals 250 million market cap. x50 will mean more than 10 billion market cap, top 10 crypto. This will not moon. You will see less than x10 gains.

Wow lmao, total shitcoin. 100b supply? Enjoy getting dumped on poorfags

get rid of your bags and catch the next pump dude: discord gg/u5Bum8C

Enjoy being poor while I x20 and drop my bags on u when u FOMO in

market cap is irrelevant, TEL has a real world use case in a $500 billion/year global market

only wish I bought more

25 bil x 0.1 is just $2.5 bil, that's easy with a good exchange. Also normies and noobs love cheap coins. Buy in now or don't lol, it'll go up either way eventually.

The FUD is literally coming from people trying to accumulate

you guys are fucking killing me I only have 1.5mil accumulated so far delete this

Actually just looked up the team behind this. Some big names. Legit buying now.

Shut the fuck up you larping faggot

Sitting comfy with 200k

no worries, it will be enough

>go to site
>look at team
>diversity CEO
into the trash it goes

discord gg/3fW7bzr

Stay poor, racist dumbfuck