KCS BULL RUN

KCS is gearing up for a bullrun, massive buy walls have been erected. You guys better start buying up now while it's low.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/bnb-vs-kcs-vs-coss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bought yesterday at 0.01113 ETH, or like $14 hope ur right op

Volume up from 150million yesterday on kucoin to 200mill+ today.

KCS price always lags behind volume increase/decrease by a day. Whales look at ROI. This will be $15+ within 24 hours.

gl bros

Think there are too many people waiting to unload bags for a real moon. If anything, this will pump to maybe 10k sats.

KCS is the best long term hold out there.
No smart person would dump this shit.

COSS is way better.
cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/bnb-vs-kcs-vs-coss

Good. I'm going to use my bonus,didnt want to buy at 20.

Its still grossly overpriced. even ignoring that your payout is in shitcoin dust that is a pain in the ass to manage.

Coss' only purpose is to buy coss. It's shit, only 7m trade volume aswell.

>hodl for a month
>You now have a managable amount of shitcoins.

The multi btc buy walls have been getting chewed up all day. It's in a complete freefall. $5 by the end of the week.

get on the boar!

code7K4g67

dump beofre a dip, why not

KCS is headed for the support at 40k. I wouldn't be surprised it if it broke below 30k again.

I sold at ~130k after noticing a massive reduction in volume and a very weak pump.

COSS is even worse, it has virtually no volume besides COSS, even less than what Kucoin had when it first got shilled here. Their development team is incompetent and slow as fuck, do you really want to hold bags for the next year while they work on adding fiat pairs? You should know better than to buy coins based on "promises" during a bear market.

why? seriously though. Ive seen at least 10 decentralized exchanges shilled that all have their own utility token. How is a conventional exchange going to compete with these all while still competing with the big boys like Binance?

holy fuck its dropping even more, wtf

>those sell walls
jesus christ

very little buying support, people have lost their confidence in KCS and are also tethering up for a potential BTC dip

ikr i got bamboozled buyin some yesterday thinkin i was grabin a discount assuming it would bounce back similarly like I've seen BNB do, along with everything else being down yesterday I thought it would recover like most things but it just keeps goin, feelin quite salty. I nabbed 1000 ICX at $2 though so that's keeping my spirits afloat.

Volume is now up to 206 million.

Listen people, KCS ALWAYS follows the volume of Kucoin, but on a 1-day delay. For example, when volume on Kucoin pumped to $375million last week, KCS went up to $21 but a day later. Volume dropped across all exchanges the past few days (Binance went from $10billion to $4billion, Kucoin went from $375million to a last night of $145million).

KCS will be $15 this time tomorrow. This is basic math - at a certain point, the ROI on dividends is too high for whales to ignore. It's currently 7% - which is the highest its been in a while. When KCS pumped to $21, ROI was only like 3%.

And right on cue, here come the whales.

$210 million. Will be $250million in 12 hours. I'll suck dick if I'm wrong.

Get in you fucking idiots.

Veeky Forums helped me with ZCL (and still a ways to go on that one), so I'm trying to give back.

Alright Bill, we have 1 tall green candle, but will we see a follow up?

The passive income on these seems quite nice, too bad I have no referrals and can't pump any more money for like 20 hours

I have a couple of these but they never gave me any passive income. How come?

The passive income is shit. You get like .001cent per day per share