PAYFAIR PFR

>2018
>Not holding PFR

Do you want to be poor?

"Hello, everyone! Today we updated our platform (along with GitHub as well).
This update includes:
- an advanced notification system (still in development);
- a system of filtration and searching for sell/buy orders (it is available on our main page);
- we have added an ERC-20 token for tests (OMG);
- we have started releasing the nodes (we have a delay but soon the work will be finished);
- code refactoring;
- a page “about” has been updated, tomorrow it will be improved."

Development work is coming along thick and fast.

And one of the best things about nodes is that you get a share of ALL tokens and coins through the system, so it builds up a diversified portfolio of hundreds of coins all on its own as passive income, all of which could moon.

One of my best holds by far.

I have 100k will I make it?

Did you just copy and paste my entire post in a different Biz thread about Payfair you pajeet?

No harm. I suppose. It's all true.

Easy x3 as a conservative estimate. This will hit 200 million MC in 4 weeks.

I only bought $100 worth on New Years. Should've bought more.

The pace and consistent delivery of the team is very promising. I almost sold my two trust nodes last night.

Why are the devs shilling every github update?
You don’t see other companies hyping up work that’s just done behind the screens.

Literally every other coin does this

stop posting about PFR I haven’t bought in yet waiting for it to dip some more

fuckin hell are you serious?!
Fuck yeah you'll make it!!!!

So untrue. These guys are barely active on github. When they do some work behind the curtains they act like they got listed on binance or got partnered with samsung. Like chill Dimitri just do your work and when something gets finished tell us about it.

That's because people are giving them shit since they never update github. They are using a private repo on bitbucket and push larger releases to github instead of small updates all the time.

>barely active on github
Ok you are fucking retarded
Just because there isn't a single line commit every day doesn't mean it's not active, their commits are huge

you have 100 times more than me, yes you'll make it

alright now i'm finally buying. wasnt sure at first but this projects is really going places.

20,000 reporting in

Can anyone explain what this means from the whitepaper?

• Self-learning neural system for automatic transaction
processing

Can't find anything else about it.

this update is like 5000 lines of code bud

Think fucking skynet, except not evil.

is that alot?

That's a problem though. Small commits are better for numerous reasons. But who knows, maybe they are squash-merging their changes. Only time will tell.

Not really worried about the commits/code because one user in an older pfr thread confirmed that the devs are using modern code and it's not copy paste, enough for me to rest easy knowing this is a legit project.